How much more will it take?

Recently, a Eurobro suggested that the next "big attack" would cause a unification against the Muslim hoardes.
I just don't see it.
100 dead doesn't matter anymore.
1,000 dead doesn't matter.
Would 10,000? 20k?
What BIG event would have to happen, in the US or abroad, for mainstream media and public opinion to finally say "okay Abdul, you're fucking done". I'm talking ostricising if not outright DEPORTING all muslims.

My bet is a low yeild nuclear warhead at a national event like super bowl or inauguration. At LEAST 20k dead in an instant before it becomes unacceptable NOT to criticise Islam.

Why are you asking Sup Forums?

and if they hate then let them hate and watch the money powder

Not Sup Forums

never

It was like that after 9/11 a decade and a half ago. Then the Bush administration and its failed wars pushed everyone into "just a little too liberal" territory and now its all fucked. At this point I don't think a terrorist attack of any size would turn the media and masses against Islam because they would just keep saying "it's just a few extremists" like they do now

Trigger fucking alt-snowflakes always make my day. When Drumpf gets impeached, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

I need to fap.

>Eurocucks
>ever fighting back

Tell Amerikikes to stop bombing and destabilizing Muslim countries on behalf of the global Jew.

A new 9/11, maybe destroying a very iconic land mark. Off the top of my head
>Big Ben
>Effiel Tower
>Freedom Tower (or any of New Yorks Iconic skyscrapers)
Or killing a very high up, like the queen of England or something.

Remember the Bataclan Massacre in Paris? Muslims deliberately targeted the progressives' hipster neighborhood that actively shill for more Muslim immigration

For the re-opening of the Bataclan, Sting sang a song called "inchallah" and got applause when praising migrants
Meanwhile the band Eagles of Death Metal which was playing when the massacre occurred, got tour dates cancelled because one of its musicians said some redpilled stuff in the press

During the recent elections, the Bataclan Arrondissement voted 93% for Macron (pro migrant candidate and now president), more than any other areas in France. The progressives went out and voted OVERWHELMINGLY against Le Pen (nationalist). If anybody had a chance to be red-pilled, it would be them. You cannot reach these people. They will not change their views, even at the risk of losing their heads

Again, they voted 93% for the cuck candidate (more than any other area in France) and sang Arabic anthems in the name of tolerance and progress when it re-opened. A few months after 100 of their neighbors and kids had been brutally tortured, castrated, had their eyes gouged out and throats sliced in the name of Allah. Would you also be surprised if I told you the Bataclan's owner before the attack is now retired and living in Israel?

>the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. The father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, what a shock it was for me, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, he was disemboweled. When I saw him, lying on a table, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” He had no right eye. They had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face

French gov and media made sure this was buried, French people still think victims were 'only' shot

93%, let it sink in

Sup Forums loves Jews. It's their favorite thing. Until you deal with the Jewish problem the others will never resolve themselves.

>implying ISIS wasn't made by the CIA.

Sup Forums also loves Jews.

I'm liking the discussion here, but this doesn't belong in Sup Forums it belongs in Sup Forums
>stay in your board

Jews are our greatest allies. Stop being anti-Semitic.

Why is an 8 year old Girl dying a greater tragedy than a 40 year old man dying?

Probably statue of liberty since they're so intent on destroying idols that take away worship from their demon god.

When will Sup Forums autists get gassed? They are the true blight on society

because the 40 year old has already lived his life

half of those posts are copy pasta

Usage of WMDs. Dirty bombs, crude nukes, sarin gas, or bioterror.

When thousands are dead and thousands more lay dying as the result of a Muslim attack, that is when the Euro will learn to hate again.