What are some good show about college life?

What are some good show about college life?
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humanity was a mistake.

hmm real world?

BURN DOWN THE WEST COAST

SALT THE EARTH

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

lolz

Why are blacks so silly?

>Students at Evergreen College, demanding the suspension of a professor who opposed a school event asking white students and staff to leave campus, are demanding that a video of their protest efforts published online be taken down.

heh i wonder why they want it taken down

it's even funnier when they want to be taken seriously

>that one chick that can barely read out her list of demands or whatever

wew lad

how is she in university

post the one where they demand to get out of doing homework because they have to "protest" and the president of the university says ok

>the female silverback off cam talking down to the most likely (((white))) professor/whatever about him talking to "the ancestor" and unironically dropping the "we had civilization while you paleskins were in caves" line

>colleges are still gun-free zones

>how is she in university

American "education"

>0:39
>FUCK YOU AND *CRIES* FUCK THE POLICE.
I had to pause the video and I laughed for like 2 minutes just at the absurdity of that statement.

taxes pay for this

>HEY HEY HO HO TO IN THE OVENS THE JEWS MUST GO
What did they mean by this?

time?

And people wonder why the younger generation isn't even bothering with college. They're fucking adult daycares for insane people who were never hit as kids and never told to shut up or that they were incorrect about something.

3:38

Honestly all those students should be expelled.

These students do not speak for me.

van wilders fun

Do the students in south africa? youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

soufrican accent gets me rock hard

America was a mistake

Eh it looks like they are having fun, just from the first minute everyone is laughing and even the crazy black girl is chill when the guy roasts her.
I think america ruins pretty much every minority.
Hispanics are shittier in america and so are blacks.

Niggers are so worthless, I wish we just shot them and rid ourselves of their plague.

where did it all go wrong

That was literally every black kid in my school from kindergarten through undergrad. Fucking nigger college kids stumble after every other word trying to read a passage from our textbook. It's fucking amazing how people think these apes are humans. There was some women and chads who also had trouble reading but I don't remember one black person in my 20 years of school that could read properly.

>we've been here before you, we built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had, coming out your caves

what did they mean by this?

unironically 2008 when obama won

>I'm literally shaking right now

I thought it was just a meme