>Godzilla vs King Kong will be directed by Adam Wingard

Damn, this will be monsterkino.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0959.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=V5d3E2pT36Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SQgmQrqxXQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's true

Kong Skull Island is absolutely fucking horrible. It's as bad as Suicide Squad.

I love Wingard and have faith in him though.I would be more hype if Simon Barrett was writing it.

How the fuck did this guy move so far up the ladder?

I can't wait to see how it turns out, KSI was not very well written, but I was laughing my ass off when watching, it had that Japanese kaiju film feel, I hope they can achieve the same effect with the next Godzilla (which on paper seems like a remake of GMK) and GvK

insiders have probably seen Death Note and see he can make a bigger movie

You need a new hobby bro

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/IMG_0959.jpg/

>not directed by Ano

kys dropped

He's doing good work.

>he

breh, stop for once

gonna have a killer soundtrack

But he hasn't directed anything good ever

lol k dude

wow a director who's actually directed more than two movies and had a progressively higher budget on each one, who went from tiny indie productions into a mid budget studio movie is directing a giant blockbuster?

this is actually pretty rare. usually they're random hacks who've made nothing but tv or one shitty indie comedy.

No really, You're Next is easily the best thing he has done and it was mediocre as fuck

You're Next was pretty good and The Guest was great, but I still don't know about Wingard. Another Way To Die and Blair Witch were bad, Death Note doesn't look very good and he seems like the type to get steamrolled by the studios.

the plot of that movie was some retarded ass fucking shit

>death note doesnt look good

weeb. death note looks great and it'll most likely be better than the source material.

Adam go to bed, you are directing (shit) movies, you are rich as fuck, you don't have to argue people anonymously over internet.

I don't know anything about the source material, all I've seen is the trailer which looked bad. Kind of seems like you're the weeb.

>passive aggressive butthurt
the best kind

anime is awful. Adam Wingard's Death Note is not anime so it's going to be better.

>You're Next and The Guest were directed by the same guy
Oh man I need to start paying attention to directors.

>he didn't see pop skull

not the guy you replied to but I really dig Pop Skull and A Horrible Way To Die too. they have such a unique aesthetic & mood.

the original music in The Guest is so fucking good I need it as workout music but it's never been released digitally, just vinyl

youtube.com/watch?v=V5d3E2pT36Q

youtube.com/watch?v=SQgmQrqxXQY

I play songs from The Guest soundtrack every time I'm at a party

>being that guy