Nightmares about a movie scene

Does anyone else have nightmares about a specific movie scene they've seen as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waiA1uSgK3w
youtube.com/watch?v=apt2ohomX8g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBJERznOgA
youtube.com/watch?v=oecUmN4ZcY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't anymore but I was real fuckin traumatised by the eye popping suffocation shit in total recall as a babby.

a dream i had recently saw me drinking wine out of a dirty dog dish and my family and friends admonishing my base habits. i didn't care enough about their opinions to stop.

then i woke up and realised i might have a drinking problem

I once had a nightmare about the velociraptors from jurassic park chasing me around my yard

Like inviting your uncle back into your racecar bed.

I keep having the same nightmare. I haven't watched that scene ever since I was a kid. But it's from a scene in that Bond film Licence to Kill

Why did he kill the preacher kid in the end

Because the preacher kid was a fraud and humiliated him publicly

This scene fucked my brain up. I saw it when I was like eight years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=waiA1uSgK3w

For some reason one of the Amitiville of Horrors. I think 3 with the lamp, some grandma at the end with white eyes or something. Ages ago.

Yeah the grudge, the english one, even, I watched it as a kid and shit traumatized me for like two weeks, I avoided mirrors and dark corners of my room thinking shed be in there crawling, even had sleep paralysis hearing her croak on top of my bed

youtube.com/watch?v=apt2ohomX8g

So many nightmares from this corny shit.

Which one? Maybe if you see it again you'll stop having that nightmare.

yum

No, because I'm not a fat pusy

This is pretty random but I remember being very terrified by the episode of south park where a monster stops the schoolbus in cartman's dream.

You're just a fat pussy.

i want a sip

This !!!

This one is EW !! m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBJERznOgA

I have a distinct memory of being woken up by my sister because I was screaming in my sleep. All I remember about the dream is that I was sitting in my living room, the doorbell rang, and when I answered it, there was a guy standing there, and just started screaming while his face melted. It was just like the melting Nazi in Raiders, which is weird, because I didn't see Raiders until I was almost 20, unless I just don't remember watching it before then.

I also remember another one where I was lying paralyzed on my aunt's kitchen floor, while a guy with no skin was crawling toward me. I may have picked that one up from Hellraiser. My uncle used to watch a lot of horror movies when I was a kid.

I think night terrors and sleepwalking must run in my family, because I did it, my brother did, my nephew did, and we all eventually grew out of it.

Fuck. You identified the source of a series of terrifying South Park nightmares that I only now remember having.

I hope you get the help you need, user. All the best.

This shit.

I've seen this fucker's face so many times in dreams where I can't run or escape a situation and I could never nail it down until a couple months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=oecUmN4ZcY4

No u pusy fat