Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8wj-v1Jdyc
amazon.com/dp/B009R6GPOI/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's another Penguin gets nursed back to health by a villain episode

At least this time it's a GURLLLLLL

are you okay user?

>Hugh Jackman will never carry you like a knapsack then destroy your butthole in his den or whatever

OC

lewd

Name pls, asking for my cousin

when are we going to eradicate the brown eyed gene, I don't care how much more protection they offer against UV light,nuclear winter when

umm excuse me but is this bullying??

Nice arse

If you have brown eyes you better believe it's bullying, you genetic deadend.

That...was a odd movie

>eradicating the dominant gene
>not understanding how genes work
Even if you kill the brown eye population (Which is around the 90% of world population), when you pair some fucking beta blues continuosly, you will eventually get brown eyes, because recessive genes eventually recede. You will have to be extra carefully to pair blue eyes with other colors, and pray they don't both carry recessive genes.

something's gotta give, goddammit.

>because recessive genes eventually recede.
wut?

>That post-production squinting at the end
Wow, fuck, I never noticed before.

The Prisoner remake is trash through and through, I regret every second of it.

Any Kingdom of Heaven webm Reqeuest while I still have it up? Will be back in 30ish to check.

Can I get Eva realizing her kid has leprosy as well? Shit was rough.

Also Legolas using hobbit rock throwing skillz

>bundled up from head to toe
>reveal mouth
>dick is diamonds

Nepotism shit heaps like Gal Gadot can't do this

When was the rock throwing agian, I recall him fighting off the three knights with a rock and so on, but I don't think that what you are recalling.
To be fair, Eva Green family is also in the movies, but she has talent.

Ah looks like he didn't throw it, still a good scene though

>that throat stomp
youtube.com/watch?v=c8wj-v1Jdyc

>>bundled up from head to toe
>>reveal mouth
>>dick is diamonds
Also used that as a example of how being modest can be much more attractive then showing everything you got to my daughters.

That was such a good movie, I just wish it didn't have such a hate-boner for the Templars. Fucking ridiculous.

Okay, that was the scene I was thinking of, now let me find it again

Any good grey area Templar literature? I know both sides did bullshit but like you said, feels like they get a super raw deal in the media

Thanks for this, what a shitty disease.

That said, his uncle was a fucking boss, can I get the slapping scene too?

Can't really recommend any textbooks specifically on the Templars, I have only two for the general period that I've read and the rest is interwebs """"knowledge"""". For novels, Arn is a good depiction for fiction.

I do know of a few that are not anti-templars, many masonic related stuff puts them in good light.

see

amazon.com/dp/B009R6GPOI/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Basicly argues that Freemasons are the remainments of the templars, and that why the roman church has such a hard on for them.

Unfortunately, most depictions of them seems to either be akin to Ridley Scott's idea i.e. Islamic State: Christian Edition, or the opposite, with far-right imagining them as some sort of elite kebab-removal deathcult.

Touch of Cloth has such a weird ratio of good parody to "come on brooker really", but when its good it's good.

Whoops, my bad. Edward Norton's most underrated role along with Primal Fear

Have you read

The Templars: The History and the Myth: From Solomon's Temple to the Freemasons

?

Good book that at least tries to tell about them, warts and all

>Edward Norton's most underrated role along with Primal Fear
Agreed. Also Primal Fear is just another undrated movie.

And I want her to give me strong sons and daughters for me.

This triggers my autism. If that was nerve gas he would have gotten a fatal dose just opening it the way he did.

Sadly, I don't think Blacklist is about attention to detail/realism or else those dirty refugees would be setting fire to that building

True

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu

>Hikimayu first appeared in the eighth century, when the Japanese court adopted Chinese customs and styles.[2] Japanese noblewomen started painting their faces with a white powder called oshiroi. One putative reason for hikimayu is that removing the natural eyebrows made it easier to put on the oshiroi. At this time the eyebrows were painted in arc shapes,[2] as in China. Women also started painting their teeth black, which is known as ohaguro.

Huh.

Eva Green is a nepotism kike too.

>Women also started painting their teeth black, which is known as ohaguro.
wat

Maybe but she's actually attractive and has two brain cells to rub together, watch any interview with Greenstein and she has a hard time not being distracted by the pretty lights.

I just really hate Gal Gadot I just can't stand her

No, I agreed with you about Eva being talented.
Though I don't hate Gal, shes just reminds me of another brought star like Pia Zadora.

>ywn have an autismo Quorrabot