>runs into the woods

How would Shane deal with Negan?

Break faster than Rick.

Richard, a brief query, I beg of you

ey rick
*sniffs*
m'ask u summin
*rubs head*
who u think took care of lori an coral while u wuz gon mayn?
*squints into the distance*
ey u know what?
*smirks briefly*
ey man I'm glad u back an all but...
*rubs head frantically*
thangs ain't how dey used to be mayn
*mows rick's lawn*
ey lemme tell u summin
*rubs rick's head*
EY LISTEN TO ME MAYN

RECK

RIIICCK, imma fuck your wife boy. The woman who by holy matrimony is bound to you forever. As you lie there in your cuckspital I want you to remember how beta I was to even marry a woman and raise a child. I had to raise my girlfriend's son as my offpsring, Rick I- I don't have what it takes

Pardon me Richard, but if it is not too much of an imposition, is it possible that I posit a query to thou?

PEW PEW PEW.

Dear Richard Grimes, to be, or not to be: that is the question: whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer daryl's slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and Hershel's farm or to take arms against a sea of walkers, and by opposing end them?

>mows ricks lawn

Got me

kill him, or join him then kill him and take over

M A S K
A
S
K

See this? When this meme started Sup Forums was actually still funny.

This need a variation to show what happens if Shane ran things

We cant let shaneposting die

lmfao

ey negan m'askusum
*rubs head*
why you carry a bat around all the time man and hwuts on it, barbed wire?
*rubs Lucille*
ow mane

hey red

lemme asku sumfin

emaksommin rwick

Ey lemgonsum sumthin

*runs out of woods*
EY RICK
*kicks door down*
M'ASKUSUM MAN
*bangs pots and pans*
YOU THINK IT CAN BE LIKE IT WAS?
*chases Dale up stairs*
IT'S ABOUT SURVIVAL RICK

>rubs rick's head

>>S01E01:
>Negan: Here we are. Let me ask you something, Rick -- do you even know what that little trip was about?
>>S07E04:
>Negan: I'm a very reasonable man as long as you cooperate, so let me ask you a question, Rick.
>Negan: So, nobody died. And you know what I think? I think you and I, we've refined our understanding. Let me ask you something, Rick.

not be able to contain himself when Negan is getting everyone down on their knees, pull a gun and blow his brains out, get his own brains blown out by Negan's men, most of the cast get killed in the panic, then Trevor Philips tries to take over but can't cut it and the saviors fall apart into infighting bandits who just ransack the other communities which have to leave the area

EYYY Rick perchance to listen

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form, in moving, how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of walkers?

Explain to me richard why something is rotten in the state of Georigia?