Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vtpEwGgdf4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That guy is a public nuisance, but for some reason, he's like kryptonite to the Japanese psyche.

Why is it that this one narcissistic fuckboy is capable of rustling an entire country's jimmies to this degree?

>white
>blonde
>tall
>fit
>rich
>famous
>big dick
>charismatic
Literally what every jappman wants to be, making them jealous and angry.

Who is he? What are you guys talking about? I'm not current on japanese pop culture or current events or whatever this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=6vtpEwGgdf4&t

Does he love Japan?

A famous YouTuber that raped a Japanese woman in broad daylight in Shibuya. He made a video of it, then took it down and said he thought it was consensual because "iyaaa" sounded like "yeah".

Sup Forums has been talking about him all day for the pasts days hoe can you not know who he is

I've been on Sup Forums less these days. I'm not neet anymore

Thanks guys

Look at his face in the video.
Sure he does.

>i don expec evewy forweinar to hab common sense like a japanese pipol

wew lad

>let him this free
>in the end he has burnt himself
Keikaku dōri

Fucking speak English

ROUGAN PAUR INSURT NIPOOON
WHITE AMERICAN DEVIIR
REAVE NIPON NOOOW

Keikaku means plan

Logan Paul is /ourguy/
LOGANG IN THE HOUSE

I smell Jew.

dab on the country of japan

>says the Mongolian

Why does he put stinky shit on a random taxi driving in the streets? Context?

shut your rotten mouth, pirate scum

You know what? I like him. This retarded chad is triggering the autism of a whole nation.
Anyhow, it's not like it takes a lot to trigger a nip. Pouring soy sauce on white rice is enough.

Why is it that Japs are so emotionally fragile? It's like they're made of glass, and any minor slight or disturbance will break them.

South Americans love to suck muttdick.

really?

Well, I'd like to be like that too. Except for the blonde part.

What did he do now? He went to the suicide forest and laughed at a dead body but did he do something else now?

No, we don't. We don't have american bases all over the country, we don't hire american actors for commercials and such, we don't use english words on our menus, we don't worship the US like you do ;)

what, it's your favorite food. guy was nice enough to leave you a present

>we don't use english words on our menus

Bully of Japan?