Spidey

>even MORE lines
WHY?

cute

Dude, it's literally the exact same design. Only difference is that it isn't CG this time.

Huh, never noticed the lines on the blue before. Sorry

Get in line user

>teen Spideybutt

Also, the lines from this angle remind me of nu52 Supes

Garfield ass is better. A shame.

>young spidey bum

>it isn't CG
You are an idiot to believe that cheap shit isn't going to get 100% coated in CGI

No biggie. I'll give you that the extra lines are harder to see since the colors for the real suit are seemingly brighter. And you're less likely to have seen them in CW since he was always on the move for the most part.

>it literally looks like underwear

Less ass than Lightning

Still not a fan of the electrical tape or the thin lines in the blue sections. The suit would look great without them.

>get 100% coated in CGI

It might. But for the time being, they're using a real suit as opposed what they did in CW.

Well that wasn't a surprise given they wanted to finish designing the costume. So the kid wore a green suit. The background did too

Any proof of the green suit?
Any pics of him wearing that?

>still using the shitty Civil War costume with the shit logo and pointless black lines

>one of the lines literally marks his butt.
Are we sure Bryan Singer isn't working on this?

>shitty logo
fuck off

>complaining about pointless stuff in a comic outfit

Yeah, thank god Scarlet Witch has no tiara.
And god, they should get rid of Cap's helmet.

There was a suit, that probably was replaced/enhanced with CGI.

Just like Panther.

This one looks like shit irl, but they'll fix it in post like they did for the other one.

Also, get rid of those stupid spiders in the front and back.
Where's the straps and armor too, wtf.

>So the kid wore a green suit.

Nope. There was physically nobody there playing Spidey when they filmed the Leipzig battle. Holland wasn't even cast for it when they were filming that scene. Literally the entire cast except for Downey Jr., Tomei and Evans didn't even meet him until the London premier.

what did he mean by this?

>Yeah I'm grabbing my junk cunt what

>LOOK ITS EMPTY

>what did he mean by this?

He didn't mean anything.

He is insulting the photographer.

"how do I shot web?"

The one thing I'll miss from ASM.

What is he doing?

It's an actual scene from the movie, directed by Raimi.

>keeping the lines and arrows on the red part
>flat ass

There's a fine line between style pointless and ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing pointless

why the fuck is he doing that kek

So many fucking lines

>spidey gon' give it to ya

>There was a suit, that probably was replaced/enhanced with CGI.

>Trying to make Spidey's costume not silly and practical by making it somehow look practical.

For fuck sake, just leave the design alone. Spidey's a show off, it makes sense for him to make something flashy and silly. And if you /really/ want to make it practical don't make it look tactical, make it look shitty and urban.

>by making it somehow look tactical***

The texture and Spidey symbols are cool. Fuck the lines tho

Those lines on the legs look dumb.

I'm going to blame Stark for the lines and segments.

I want a clear look at the homemade suit in action

>lines
>lines everywhere

jesus christ, what is it with disney's/marvel's obsession with lines?!?!? that looks worse than every suit we got from sony

Sup Forums triggered by lines yet again

The kid was trying to tell his parents or caretaker that he needed to take a piss.

>Peter possibly having an iPhone 3GS
Holy shit they're seriously driving in that "Parker is fucking broke as hell" point.

That mask is so shitty, they're not using a face shell and it shows
This makes me miss the ASM1 suit, it looked like a basketball but at least it wasn't cgi bullshit

>Sup Forums
>triggered by lines yet again
>on Spider-man

This is just making me miss the ASM2 suit. I don't think any live-action Spidey suit could top it. The face was so perfect...

Nah ASM1 is still by far the worst, but no face shell makes it look god fucking awful

I'm not a huge fan of the leg lines but I like the overall design better than the basketball suit. The webshooters look sick. My main problem is the mask but I know that will be fixed in post or some shit

Marvel costumes are so fucking terrible.

I thought he was adjusting where his dick was, like when it goes in the wrong direction

Aha yeah sure
spiderman is a little bit bad

OH BABY

It's obviously a placeholder that they're going to CGI over you literal idiot

So Andrew Garfield still wins for best Spider-Bum.
I can't remember, how was Toby Maguire's?

I want to destroy that flat boipussy

i think it's because garfield's suit is more latex-ish than holland's polyester, but yeah, garfield is best spidey bum

Good on its own, but not the best for adaptation. His butt is generally overrated and doesn't hold up that well.

Not a fan of the lines, but I'm loving it otherwise.

I can't wait for SDCC

oh fuck off.

the Black Panther costume looked like shit in the set pics as well, and it looked much better on screen.

The butt is a vital part of any Spider-Man actor, user.

The black stripes on the arms ruin it. It should just be red all the way down.

he was signaling to his mom he had to pee, zemeckis apparently never noticed it till like 6 or 7 years ago

I just want Tommy to sit on my face after a long, hot day of web-slinging. Finally the Spider-Twink my gay ass deserves.

OH MY GOD DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY
The thing is, it looks like shit with CGI, it looks like it's just a 3D model running around like it did on CW

And he played a gay crossdresser in a West End musical.

user, please my dick.

WE HAD THE PERFECT COSTUME

WHY

Those lines are so dumb. Garfield looked so good in the ASM2 suit too, he looks so sleek and slender and acrobatic. It's the perfect Spider-Man. Disney Spider-Man looks like cosplay in these set photos.

Except it's nothing like real Spidey. Those lines look awful. I'm not saying the MCU one is better, but with some improvement it definitely can be.

Tobey costume was better desu.

>Except it's nothing like real Spidey.
But it's the closest we've ever gotten.

I like it, looks nice.

He looks a bit bulkier, the web lines are a bit too think and way too shiny, almost looking like silver instead of black, and the eyes are too sharp.

You're honestly retarded

Also forgot to mention the airbrushed muscles. looks ridiculous.

I don't know, I actually like how it just looks like some cloth over his face.

why would you use a CW Flash reaction image to complain about cape designs

I welcome any spider man costume that isn't just them slightly moving the spider logo to the left or right

Because that's how most of the feel

fuck off with that shit

Not really. The belt, the way the V is shaped and the webshooters ruin it.

Honestly, I'm kinda over raised webbing too.

Too Mark Bagley.

>backpack
Im hopping we will be getting some Spider Clan vibe for this movie.

Remember when Tumblr freaked out about thsi photo because they thought they got a lighter skin guy for BP?

Yeah, not a fan of the lines.

I'm 100% sure that's not it and it's just taking inspiration from Ultimate Spidey. He always went around with his backpack.

Wow... This looks terrible. I've seen YouTube videos with the MCU Spider suit that look better.

>complaining that a cloth mask actually looks like a cloth mask over a human beigns head.

They realy should get rid of caps helmet

That's not my SPIDEY.

>WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ASS