WE'RE BACK EVERYBODY

WE'RE BACK EVERYBODY
NEVER FORGOTTEN

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mania_(Klyntar)_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What comic is this?

Venom Spaceknight #9

Funny. Booster Gold said the same thing once.

We all know how that turned out, don't we?

Holy shit. And here I was assuming that she'd never be referenced again by anyone but maybe Bunn.

Holy shit.

Is that.. Girl Venom taking out Vision clones?

>wut

Waifufags except I are the worst.

Mania is cute, CUTE!

We want storytime

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

But when will they bring back muh Agent Venom? And also Scorn?

STORY TIME RIGHT NOW

I NEED IT

AWWW SHIT, HELL YEAH

What is this? A Girl Venom?

WEW
FUCKING
LADS
STORYTIME NOW

What if we all buy tomorrow's issue?

We all making a pinky promise? I take those very seriously.

BASED ROBBIE THOMPSON

>Mania comes back!
>just in time for the book to get wrapped into Civil War and then no doubt cancelled
Hopefully it gets relaunched for Marvel NOW 2.0 without the "Spaceknight" angle.

Holy fuck, I thought the next time we saw her she'd be background fodder in an event to establish how strong the big bad is.

YES
YES
YES
YES
SHE LIVES

FINALLY.

ALL I WANTED WAS HER BACK

PLEASE DONT LET BENDIS EVER TOUCH HER

PLEASE GOD

Same here. I feel like the name really hurt the book.

Anyway, POST MORE MANIA

Her design looks much better there, so that's one good thing, at least.

What's next?

DC bringing back Orca?

I dont know if you guys know but venom books is doing really really bad and it will probably get canned in issue 12 or 13.

And i blame all this in the boring setting they put Flash, he should had never gone to space and join the GotG but of course who is going to stop Bendis.

1 to 8 storytime

I know. A ton of marvel books are getting cancelled for Marvel NOW. Carnage hasn't been yet, so there's that.

Like that other user said, hopefully we get a normal Agent Venom book after Civil war ends.

Why doesn't Mania just rape Flash?

it isn't just the setting, but the characters he interacts with are boring generic except maybe for suicidal bot
the art is nice though

Oh. Our. God. Yes. So buying g a copy of this this week.

They honestly should've just plopped him into some New New York style space city instead of having him go to a bunch of generic planets with generic aliens.

Just wait until it turns out she's EVIL now.

team up with spidergwen when?

actually fuck that
wait until we get gwenom first and them put her on the book

Symbiotes are dumb and I will never understand their appeal.

There should be more art of Mania without the mask.
Or just more Mania in general.

>when people post up my requests for drawthreads ago

I'm annoyed that the neatly designed symbiote girl turned out to be a conventionally attractive skrull.

>Gwenom
My god, it just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

It's too perfect NOT to happen.

But user Freaky symbiote sex

Just think about it.

CARNAGE RULES!

it will happen user
sometime during october-nobember

also robbie is leaving the book, so win-win

They've already confirmed it's happening. It's going to be the last arc that Robbi Rodriguez does before he quits comics because he's going blind.

Thompson is now officially my favorite current writer on the Spider books

Ok Flash got his sidekick back. Now that Kaine is coming back can we see what happened to Aracely

I kinda like the homicidal baby panda

Costumes and heroes in comics go hand in hand, right? A hero's costume is an integral part of that character.

I like the Symbiote because the idea of a costume actually being this tar-alien that slowly parasitizes you and twists you to the point where it's the one wearing you is weird and cool to me.

I don't really like where Marvel's gone with them since then (naming them, having them not actually supposed to do that, etc..), but this is something Marvel does a lot with things I like, where they expand on things that don't really need it and it makes the result feel sillier or weaker. Like, you don't need a whole goddamn rainbow of hulks. Just make him big, angry, and throw in the whole "I just want people to leave me alone" thing.

Venom: Space Knight is awesome though. I didn't think I'd like it, but a few issues in and it's literally Venom cruising around space saving sexy alien babes and shit. And if you can't enjoy a premise like that, you need your fun-o-meter examined.

>fixed Silk
>trying to make Venom basically what it was before Bendis struck
>giving us back Mania
I fucking love this man.

It's mania, basically another symbiote off-spring who is controlled by Flash's edgy student.

dont push our luck user
its better to just let is happen slowly and not force it

if they cancel 2099 next then im sure we are getting a scarlet spider book

Nope, it's a clone that Venom ate back in 2008, then after Venom was marked by Mephestio, Venom forced the Hellmark onto it's clone and regurgitated back up and onto Andi as Mania. It's a demonic possessed clone of Venom

Is that Todd Nauck?

>Venom: Space Knight is awesome though.

Oh you. Didn't you get the memo? Marvel only makes one good book, and that's King's Vision, but he's going to DC so it's all okay.

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of Mania, her character and her design.

>he hasn't read Carnage
>he hasn't read Spider-Man and Deadpool
>he hasn't read Ultimates
>he hasn't read Contest of Champions.

about damn time

Here

I like Moon Knight the best even if the writing is a bit plain at times.

>Mania was alongside a lady vision in Deadpool & the Mercs for Money #5
>Now she's fighting vision clones.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

GIVE ME PAT BACK MARVEL

TOXIN DESERVES BETTER THAN BEING RED VENOM 2.0

REEEEEEEEEEE

Okay but can they use Eddie in Space Knight even if he's in Carnage? I really wanted Bunn's original idea of having a Toxin/Mania duo since Flash was in space.

BRING PAT BACK
GIVE MULLIGAN A MULLIGAN

get it? like. a mulligan is a do-over or something right? in golf? It sounds good to me :v

God Space Knight is so bad. Especially his redesign they gave him. Seriously. I miss Agent Venom so much

Now we just need Aracely back.

Also why did Scott Washington aka Hybrid have to die :c
why must the good symbiotes die

>Toxin is still dead

Marvel rebirth when?

Brink back Patrick
And Arthur Curry Jr.

The only good Symbiote is a dead sympote.

...I don't know how I fucked up so hard spelling Symbiote the second time.

Which Klyntar is that?

BRING BACK ROBBIE FOR FUCK SAKE

Shut up Brock.

Ok sell me on Mania, whens her first issue?

>Grr. I am the Cure. I will kill all of the Symbiotes.
>And by that I mean I will kill their hosts and leave the actual Symbiotes to go bond with more people, only succeed in killing two hosts, attack a (secret) Avenger when he is about to kill the crime master, fail, then get bonded to a Symbiote myself.

Space Knight do all his best to UNDO Bendis damage to Venom. Old bad Venom is back in issue 6,for god sake.

>hating on Eddie

He's right about symbiotes to some degree. He did kill Scream and Hybrid was for all tense and purposes dead until the story of Carnage USA needed it.

Wait, how was Venom split between two different hosts?

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mania_(Klyntar)_(Earth-616)

someone cloned Venom
Venom ate the clone
and later spat it out when it needed to exorcise a demon it accidentally picked up

So the Venom symbiote picked up a demonic STD and transferred it to its twin to save itself? And gave that STD riddled twin to a teenage girl

Seems legit

Fuck yes!

Sorry I asked

AWWWWWW SHIT.

She first appears in Venom #31 when Flash moves to Philadelphia, but doesn't become Mania until #38. Unfortunately, the series ended four issues later and she went unused for nearly three years since Bendis sent Flash into space, leaving her story unresolved until now.

Please Marvel