Was Sup Forums right?

Continued from What are your thoughts on "Sup Forums's favorite shows" Do we all collectively have shit taste? Are there too many superhero shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUjG1HSSaGI
strawpoll.me/10617529
strawpoll.me/10617532
strawpoll.me/10617534
strawpoll.me/10617533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove Steven Universe, you faggot.

the problem is OP samefagged some of his favorite shows on here, most of them being shit, and ruined the list

There can never be too many.

Approved

The previous thread is not even half way to bump limit, and will remain for several hours. You don't need a new thread.

>GLTAS

Muh brother

>Steven Universe.

God I hate that show.

>Justice League
Just watched several episodes for the first time in years. Is Unlimited any better? Because this isn't nearly as good as I remembered it.

this desu

it's pretty obvious he's the one who put Steven Universe

Nope, I suggested it.

This is not a list of shows Sup Forums likes. This is a list you just made based on anyone mentioning anything. That's how you end up with South Park on the list. This needs a purge badly.

>wahhh stop liking what I don't like
Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

Missing:
Rick and Morty
The show Sup Forums loved so much that it created a board just for it.
The Maxx

This is supposed to be a list of what Sup Forums likes, not a random assortment of shows.

>BATB

That show was in-fucking-credible.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUjG1HSSaGI

nigga what? I like Steven Universe, I'm just calling out OP for samefagging

>no Clone High
>no Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>no Mission Hill

Literally Sup Forums's top 3 shows of all time all missing.

>Spongebob makes it
>South Park makes it
>Steven Universe makes it

What the fuck it's like you've never even been to this board.

Also missing the original Powerpuff Girls.

>THAT show

Oh fuck I completely forgot about it.

Someone in the last thread suggested R&M, but people "lobbied" for its removal, so I dunno

Clone High and Mission Hill are crap.

Nigga, what the fuck you talking about? Pre-movie Spongebob to Sup Forums is as Jesus to Christians. It gets threads and praise every single day.

this.

If we're making a definitive list of what Sup Forums likes, we should only be adding shows that are universally liked here.

So does fucking American Dad. There's shit we like and shit we can't actually stop so we have to ignore. Spongebob is just Sup Forums bleeding in the way Steven Universe is just tumblr and Rick and Morty is just reddit. This site has zero barrier to entry. There was just a whole thread of people who unironically enjoyed Mr. Pickles. That shit don't mean we like it.

>not stock android

>universally liked here.
>Sup Forums

Good fucking luck m8.

You ever think that Sup Forums just likes Spongebob? There's no Sup Forums or tumblr boogeyman looming over Sup Forums, it's a Sup Forums opinion. That being said, Steven Universe, and Rick and Morty both divided Sup Forums and shouldn't be on the list.

I don't actually like Mission Hill either but I am always the only one saying so whenever there's a thread about it. Sorry but you and me are the exceptions.

Alright.... Due to a lot of people questioning other people's choices, I decided to start again.

What's next?

Spongebob is something a lot of people watched as a kid and we all share a common language of references. Have you noticed that 100% of the threads about spongebob are joke threads and exactly none of them have ever been real discussion?

>Have you noticed that 100% of the threads about spongebob are joke threads and exactly none of them have ever been real discussion?

That's not true. There's been a lot of purely discussion threads about Spongebob.

You can fuck off now.

Batman TAS

Put Samurai Jack back up there

I like R&M, but like said, it shouldn't be on the list when half of Sup Forums hates it. Same with SU

Batman: TAS
Sym-Bionic Titan
Original PPG
Wander Over Yonder
and Homestar Runner

And I'd like to cast a negative vote towards Teen Titans and Phineas and Ferb incase anyone suggests those again.

PUT WACKY RACES BACK

>no GI Joe Resolute
>no Star and the Forces of Evil
>no Xavier Renegade Angel

Although Xavier might firmly be divided into love it or hate it

I can't remember the last time I've seen one but even I understand how to respond to a "welcome to the salty spitoon" thread. That's pretty much the only kind of Spongebob threads I see.

We should probably also try to salvage some of the shows off of the old list.

strawpoll.me/10617529
strawpoll.me/10617532

strawpoll.me/10617534
strawpoll.me/10617533

I've been here since before there was even a Sup Forums and I have literally never heard of a show called GI Joe Resolute in my life. It honestly sounds kinda made up desu.

>Batman: TAS
>Avatar TLA
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>Original PPG
>Wander Over Yonder
>and Homestar Runner

Are you me?

Kids Next Door.

>And I'd like to cast a negative vote towards Teen Titans and Phineas and Ferb incase anyone suggests those again.
Fuck off.

I expect a lot of people would agree with that list. They're pretty uncontroversial picks which is kinda the point of the thread.

>wander
People only like it for the waifu.

Put Earth's Mightiest Heroes back up

Yeah, Wander's a pretty good waifu

W A C K Y
R A C E S

Also Kids Next Door, Billy and Mandy, My life as a teenage robot, static shock

Done!

I've only seen the series finale but I thought the skeleton man was pretty cool.

Shit like this is why trying to make a list of stuff Sup Forums likes is pointless.

You try and all you get is people telling you what NOT to put on the list. Nothing gets done. Sup Forums hates everything.

>this is coming from someone who hasn't watch the show

There's no point of making a list like this if you're just going to put something up there whenever a single person asks for it.
This is supposed to show what a significant chunk of Sup Forums enjoys, not what a single user wants.

The Legend of Korra(I know some people on Sup Forums dont like it now, but it was relatively liked when it aired)
Generator Rex
Teen Titans
Over the Garden Wall
Voltron: Legendary Defender
Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated
Ben 10
Ben 10 Alien Force
Ben 10 Omniverse
Tron Uprising
Wakfu
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Codename: Kids Next Door
Static Shock(basically just add the whole DCAU)
The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Cybersix
Young Justice

It's still kind of fun getting yelled at to do different things simultaneously and listen to why I've done something wrong by taking orders from others

>some
Shit's near universally hated on Sup Forums

Samurai Jack is shit though

That's the thing. No matter how many people suggest something, a similar number of faggots will come in to bitch about how much they hate it. Look at how much arguing is in this thread.

THIS IS FUCKING STUPID

You need a proper voting system, that way no bias is shown whatsoever and no stupid shit like Hammerman gets on the list

Someone comments a show and anyone who wants replies 1, if it gets lets say 3 or more 1s, then it get added

at least that is how I would do it

OP has autism though

No, the haters are just more vocal. Most of the fans have moved on or dont frequent the hate threads. Or are on Reddit

I'd agree... But what's there to stop samefagging?
>Everyone using tripcodes?
That's dumb

It's not "perfect," but I think the fact that this is the second time through makes the answers a bit more biased towards those who care about the medium.

That or I'm a complete dolt

It should be blatantly clear that a large portion of co likes SU.

I'm not the one who put it there and I liked it without co, tumblr, or reddit's help.

hmm that is true

Well that didn't take long.

Yeah Sup Forums is split on Wander but not between people who like it and people who don't. There's people who love it and people who haven't watched it because they think the only reason the rest of us like it is for the waifubait. So I'd say it definitely belongs on the list.

You'd be hard pressed to find a person who has watched it and genuinely dislikes it. It's easily one of the best cartoons on the air and made by a genuine living legend of animation. It's one of the finest examples of animation as an art form outside Cartoon Saloon in the past decade. There's not a lot going against it.

Kill yourself.

It's getting late where I am... If anyone wants to add shows, go ahead. I'm officially passing the metaphorical torch (the "Metaphori-torch", if you will) to whoever wants it or cares enough about this to continue

Early spongebob
Early Family guy
ATHF
10 Oz Mouse.
R&M
Hey Arnold
Courage
Ed, Edd, Eddy

For what? Because I overloaded your reasoning?

It's a good show.

>family guy
Shit user what are you doing? Nobody can take your list seriously after something like that.

Hard to say it but I went back to the old episodes and unironically liked them.

The OLD ones were good, the newer ones are so plastic it's unbearable

>You think THAT'S bad!?!?!

Billy and Mandy
South Park
Steven Universe

I don't like family guy either but I hate that argument even more. Nobody had that complaint until South Park did and then suddenly everyone did. It's the literal definition of a stupid meme argument.

I've seen tons of people here shit on bojack though

Really good aside from teen titans

Why are liberals only ever able to retort with passive agressive u mad responses?

Go back to pol

Steven Universe, hell it got this popular its general gets deleted during hiatusses and multiple threads about it are often not allowed either

meant for

you should add batman beyond and star vs