/who/ - Doctor Who General

Pull to Open Edition.

Closed:

Other urls found in this thread:

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
strawpoll.me/13259634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A GALLIFREYAN TARDIS

>pairings that work well but can never happen onscreen because of the divide of time

is this the canon thread?

Chibnall will be at Saturdays event and will have a few words to say. Get hype.

ALL CYBERMEN FROM PANDORICA OPENS ONWARDS ARE MAIN UNIVERSE, NOT CYBUS. THIS WAS CONFIRMED BY THE QUEEN.

Yes
Just like this is the canon 13th Doctor

>Stop us if you've heard this one before: the Doctor traipses off to a historical period where a famous real-life event happened, finds an alien monster causing havoc, splits up with his companion so they can each find the two halves of the plot, and are then reunited so the Doctor can give a grand speech goading the guest stars into putting aside their petty differences and saving the day. Both critical and audience reactions were tepid, with a general consensus of "solidly executed, but nothing special"; overnight viewing figures stand at 2.89 million, the absolute worst of the show's fifty-year history (yes, including the Colin Baker era); and in an age when ''Doctor Who'' episodes have YMMV pages pop up immediately after airing--if not weeks in advance--so fans can gush or vent about the episode, this Recap lacked a YMMV page until four days after its airdate, and even then the YMMV page was created for an ItsTheSameSoItSucks entry pointing out the Recap had no YMMV page

>Chris Chibnall is rumoured to be making a surprise appearance at the Saturday night concert, which is due to be livestreamed on Facebook and social media. It is not yet known why he will be present, but we speculate the reason may be for him to make an announcement regarding the show's future. Twelfth Night approaches.

I REALLY want to be inside her

>TVTropes

Lot of bets on Mylan going through at the moment, seemingly out of nowhere.

Same thing happened with Smith and same with Capaldi. He is all but confirmed now lads.

If World and Time Enough is about the different types of Cybermen teaming up, then where are the Telosian Cybermen, the CyberNomads or the CyberNeomorphs?

>That pubic mess on his head

This is (((his))) final fuck you isn't it.

NO SIGN OF MYLAN HERE

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

>St. John Ambulance
>SJA

It's not about them teaming up - the whole gimick is that time goes faster on one side of the ship than it does on the other, black hole and all that. It's a gimmick to show the other cybermen and the evolution of them - time distortion...not how it works but you know, fan wank.

*blocks your path*

Alright, it's not about them teaming up - but my point still stands

That's a lot of money.

Maybe in a convoluted but Moffaty twist, the 400 mile long spaceship itself is being driven and controlled by Cybus/2013 style Cybermen? It's basically their drive to ensure their race is created and to also make more Cybers.

All three of those designs are descended from the Mondasian ones, they're not distinct groups like the Cybusmen are.

Also you know Mofhack isn't going to put that much thought in, he's just looking for an excuse to use the other two sets of Cyberman suits they have in storage.

God though this fucking pains me
>THEY'RE EVOLVING REALLY FAST!
>Just evolve into the Cybusmen and the Ironmen off of technological progress alone without any input from the rest of the universe or any of the events that lead to the Cybermen's development and apparently the Cybermen just stay on this one spaceship for thousands of years and none of the old Cyber designs appear

PLEASE LINK ME A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN SEE BETS ON MYLAN
PLEASE

>you will never experience the joy of watching School Reunion for the first time again and seeing Sarah Jane and K9 return

I unironically cried, sleep tight Lis.

Mondasian Cybermen still have eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Davros still has eyes

link???

*counter blocks your path*

*erases you from Doctor Who*

I don't fucking get the point of Davros and 12's big chat. Was that actually meant to be a sort of redemption for Davros/was he actually meant to be sincere, or was literally everything, including the opening his eyes stuff, just an epic prank?

betfair.com

>Emma Watson
>Hugh Laurie
>every RTD era actor sans Eccleston

What

Oh he's a cwomming

www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.129429686

He's at the bottom.

>Wweell, Wichard Meelann, at least I will go down as a Doctor!

who are the idiots putting actual money on names like Alex Kingston ffs

Nardole should have been the only companion

They could have had a lovely Sherlock Holmes/Dr. Watson dynamic in series 10 solving mysteries through time and space

Jazz hands.

betting on tennant is much more retarded

it's been 7 years

But then how would Moffat shoehorn lines about gay, black women into every episode?

as he should

We all assumed #11 would be a big name right until they announced 'unknown' Smith

Making all the monsters gay black women

FACT: Tom Rosenthal posters are the MOST INTELLIGENT posters on /who/

what is the change that we will get a Moffag gimicky stuff and 13th will be promptly wasted and next is 14th?

Kris Marshall's agent declining to comment (including others, etc) might've helped a huge smokescreen for this guy to fly in under the radar. WHO KNOWS.

>Adam coming back as a villain
This was such a good idea.

Wait - it's THAT Adam?

I'm actually interested in this desu

Do you think Moffat's mom dying stopped him from doing his job as a script editor? It would explain the problems with the Monk trilogy, the weirdness with the episode orders and why every single story gave Bill a coming out scene.

>Your reading it incorrectly. Nothing has been bet on him so far. The big number below the odds is the amount of money on offer at those odds. Click on the graph icon on the left of each name and divide the volume by 2 to get the amount bet.

>Odds have advanced to 1.03 decimal (0.03 / 1) Still no-one taking it , you'd have to be 99% certain he's the doc to take that. ( 3p profit for each £1 you risk). Those providing the money will warily continue to edge out the odds and see what price gets taken.

So it's not happening then?

Christopher Cyberwoman Chibnall, you have broken the chain, you have the unfortunate distinction of being the first showruiner to cast a bad actor in the sacred role of the Doctor (inb4 Tumblrfaggots say Capaldi, Planet Mondas faggots say Tennant and Smith, and Underage Memer faggots say C. Baker and McCoy). Make no mistake, you have broken the camels back, you have set the final nail, you have destroyed Doctor Who. The only comfort we can take from this is that at this point, ignoring regeneration bollucks, we had a full set of Thirteen actors, Thirteen Doctors. As such the Doctor rightfully died with Capaldi.

can we talk about Richard Mylan having this

I think he just stopped giving a fuck because it's his last series

Yeah iirc Adam got insanely mad at the Doctor:
>Ruined his chances at making loads off of his future knowledge
>Abandoned him in the present with some weird shit in his head
>Cost him his job due to the events in Dalek
So he finds out everything he can about the Doctor, teams up with the Master and goes around time kidnapping various companions from various Doctors in order to get his revenge.

Yea
There was a comic where Adam was having a revenge on Doctor for leaving him, so he imprisoned all of the Doctor's companions, and 12 incarnations of Doctor were fighting Adam.
He was also with the alliance with the Master, but Master was using him, so Adam sacrificed himself and all the Doctor's incarnations and companions cried at the graveyard of Adam

I'm not fucking joking it's real
google it up

You think he stopped giving a fuck with series 10? More like series 6.

What a stupid thing to do as an actor. No one will want to hire you and if you do get work, it will be typcasted as "that young rebel with the tattoo sleve"

what assistant had the greatest pits?

>young
He'll only be 10 years younger than Capaldi and Hartnell when they took the part

BEHIND THE SCENES OF DW PROMO-PHOTO SHOOT

SHIT BOIS

>45 years old

Christ, that makes it even worse.

True. Even Matt Smith agreed that series 6 plot twists were "what the hell?"

T-the classic series blurays are coming r-right? They wouldn't j-just discontinue region 1 dvds without something in the pipeline, r-right.

user where'd you get this?

They can't do blurays of the classics, only spearhead

>classic series blurays

For what purpose?

Imagine an episode which is an adaption of Phantom of The Opera

>bluray
They weren't shot in hi-def, what's the point?

Apparently Mylan appears in WEAT. Bill briefly meets him in some part of the ship, acting like he's visiting a graveyard and very sombre.

Because you could fit each Doctor's run on it's own disc.

Phantom of the Optera

OH SHIT BOIS - MIGHT NOT BE MYLAN

>Capaldi will never break into your house in the middle of the night dressed as Malcom Tucker and verbally berate you

Why live?

MYLAN HAS DENIED IT ON TWITTER
>MYLAN HAS DENIED IT ON TWITTER

Edge what's your opinion on Mylan

Mylan's "liked" a bunch of tweets about him being 13, probably not him then?

official name for mylan: the pubefro doctor

that was quick. Looks like we're getting RosenKino Boys

tfw no HD Ace ever

Marshall confirmed!

wew tipple pipple good timing there, no pubefro doctor after all

Definitely Not. If you were the Doctor, You wouldn't be allowed to comment on anything

The only probable candidates who have not commented on being the doctor so far is Kris Marshal and Andrew Buchan.

Thoughts?

I don't want the new Doctor spoiled for me but also don't want to leave /who/ for 6 months, what do?

i don't want greasy sewer rat marshall either. can it not just be someone out of the left field?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE SHOULD HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH THE SJW DEVIL, TELL ME PATERSON JOSEPH, DAVID HAREWOOD, HAYLEY ATWELL AND TILDA SWINTON WOULDN'T BE BETTER THAN THIS

NEXT DOCTOR STAWPOLL
GOGOGOGO
strawpoll.me/13259634

Never even heard of the dude before until today

he's playing young moffat in series 11

become blind

Is he ever going to come back?

Neither has Theresa May.
Doesn't mean it's her.

cats why are literally all of your opinions the best

>Probable
According to fucking what
Out of all the actors on British TV how the fuck do you even narrow down the selection to a probable few?

the life of a tipple pipple... you just CANT be wrong