/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

Vice City Booper Edition

>pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

Meanwhile

Seriously, what was their fucking problem?

First for Sheryl Lee

>Audrey and Diane both raped by Bad Coop

LYNCHED

How many dicks did MacLachlan suck to play so many characters?

>Simply watching the new Twin Peaks on your TV is not good enough, David Lynch declared last night at the first theatrical screening of the new series (Parts 1 & 2) in Italy, an event organized by the Lucca Film Festival.

>"For me, the key to why Twin Peaks changed television is because we see it as a film, not a TV show. One film broken into 18 parts. … A beautiful picture and beautiful sound. And I would like to tell you and ask you to tell you friends and your friends around the world, that when you see Twin Peaks on a television, or a computer, or even worse, a telephone, you are not hearing the full soundtrack."

>The director is not implying you have to wait until an 18-hour theatrical release, so don’t cancel Showtime and throw out that 4K Ultra HD Smart TV yet. There’s a simple way to completely immerse yourself.

>"I recommend getting whatever screen you’re looking at as close to your eyes as you can get, and use headphones. Turn the lights down. And then you have a chance of getting into a new world."

>tfw my long lasting depression made me watch tp (including the first 2 seasons) as david intended

finally paid off

>And i told them, denise, achieve a get or die

What are they snickering about, /tpg/?

europeans
invoke assistance

Mark wanted a character to play as well but Lynch said he'd have to be a TM teacher first.

Getting funding to make a series so kino that it'll do absolutely shit ratings, alienate half of the modern fanbase and be more amazing than we could possibly have imagined.

>so david, you made McLaughlin act retarded for all 18 episodes and cut that Cooper stuff he did?

>The camera wasn't even rolling in those scenes, it's what he gets for telling that dwarf about me and my daughter.

A-at least Lynch didn't have Kyle killed IRL

Rip in peace, Mr. Nance :(

How could Lynch get himself to do it? Nance was with him from the start and never doubted in Eraserhead

>making your smallest child play the piano as background music for hours on end while you dine with your demonic incestuous rapist/murderer friend and his extended family

do americans really do this?

I suspect Nance asked him for money and threatened to spill the beans if Lynch didn't pay up. That's just what a talking tree with a wad of gum stuck to it told me, though.

And with shoes on, none the less.

Dougei get ipad

I heard there was a 2 week break in episodes is this true or have I been lynched?

>I asked Showtime to double the money and they actually did it but they don't know i'm doing all the CGI in After Effects and filming 2 minute sweeping scenes to extend the running time
>The absolute madmen. Speaking of which did I tell you about this book scam I managed to pull off?

After this it is

>tfw no big ed to beat up richard horne

It's only a week break between episodes 8 and 9.

How's Eddie?
How's Eddie?

please dont say eddie
it reminds me of supernadine

Pictures of cute girl smiling!

>Cole cringes in disgust over the details of Denise's trans lifestyle, doesn't get imprisoned for two years over it

Does this really happen in America? I'm enjoying the show, but it's a bit of a culture shock at times.

>Dougie doesn't have to prep Jane-E's bull before bed

Does he have a special exemption because of his condition?

>Ike is walking around with an awl in broad daylight

Did no one tell him 'Don't Scowl, Bin That Awl'? There must have been some awl bins near the office.

>Dougie's house is built on some moon-like terrain, devoid of grass and trees

Do yanks really build their popsicle stick houses in what looks like Mordor?

ED
_I
_E

CUT3RE

i'm going over s1 & s2 now

finna make webms of all laura scenes in the name of CUTE

watching the season finale in yugoslavia rn :)

He's best buddies with Lynch.

DO IT and your journey to the CUTE side will be complete

THat would not solve mystery though

It's funny that Mark's clothing perfectly matches his douchey liberal personality. Those loafers say it all.

>Twin.Peaks.S03E08.The.Return.Part.7.720p.CROATIAN.LEAK-DL.DD5.1.x264-NTb

Its out!

What is end game here actually?Just putting DCoop in the lodge?

Because that won't solve anything, Bob will go out after next 25 years.

[sees your balls]

laffin at showtime

Kyle no!!

Lmao but they didn't have Siri in 1990, classic Seinfeld Now! He did it again. I wonder what else he will point out that wasn't around many years ago :)

>Two words, Kramer's Segway
Bwahahaha, those weren't around either. These jokes are very creative.

>Haha its the last episode, lynch. Should we make Cooper normal now?
>Nah, Frost. Let him stay retarded
LYNFROSTED

I'm currently up to episode 5 and loving the new series.
I desperately need a golden shit shovel in my life

No thanks.
I'll wait every sundays :)

>What do you have there, user? ;)

Why the fuck are you here if you haven't seen the latest episode, get out before spoilers happen.

do I NEED to watch FWWM?

Does everyone in the world have a doppelganger in the lodge or just people who live near Twin Peaks?

What's actually in Twin Peaks, is it like the Hellmouth from Buffy? Or just a Riemann cut in space leading to another dimension?

Is the lodge space parallel to Earth? We see MIKE through Dougie's eyes in a fireplace in Dougie's house. Can you break through to the lodge from anywhere in the world, or only Twin Peaks? Or is the lodge just it's own little bubble? If it's the former, could there be other Hellmouths - sorry, doors to the Lodge - elsewhere round the world, e.g. Buenos Aires?

I only have some Sheryl Lee images. Don't hurt me, Kyle!

Absolutely.

Yes no maybe. Buy my book.

alright I guess I'll get on that, thought Exodus had it but when I start it up it's Missing Pieces

>Too late :D

>[grabs your balls]

You don't NEED anything. You WANT to watch Fire Walk With Me.

Kyle NO!!!

kek same

1 squeeze and i'm cum

>he doesnt understand anti satire

will many things in the new series not make sense if I havent

>it's ironically bad XD

Are there any human beings with power similar to the Lodge beings? "Through the darkness of futures past, the Magician longs to see..." - does this imply there are magicians in the human world who can do Lodge-type shit? Or does "Magicians" refer only to Lodge spirits? The lodge spirits aren't magicians, they're spirits.

Buy book

heres one to get you started user!

;_;

ok guys
what if frank trueman is the actual rapist and he just framed leland and made up killer bob?
just think of all the hidden compartments he probably has hidden all over twin peaks and he pulls the trees and then they open

yes

If anyone not named 'David Lynch' did the sweep scene, you'd all hate it and call it lazy.

>that dance

Holy shit, it all makes sense now

Stop trying to explain everything

no dank weed

cool
good thing this is a show by someone named 'David Lynch' i guess.

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B.) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

well someones not watched better call saul

"There is also a legend of a place called the Black Lodge. The shadow-self of the White Lodge. The legend says that every spirit must pass through there on the way to perfection. There, you will meet your own shadow self. My people call it 'The Dweller on the Threshold' [...] But it is said, if you confront the Black Lodge with imperfect courage, it will utterly annihilate your soul."

the doppelganger probably only shows up when someone enters the lodge. no telling though.

Sweep scene is the worst scene out of every episode and I am a Lynch fanboy. Only thing it really accomplished was confirming there was another Renault brother and I guess subverting my expectation that the episode was about to end.

The sweep scene was funny. If you didn't get a laugh out of it, were you even paying attention to the last three episodes?

jesus these threads are on autopilot

You want to love and advertise Sheryl Lee

season 2 premiere > the dream episode imo

Well we've had nothing new to talk about for almost a week now. Once episode 8 airs, it'll pick up.

>Sheryl Lee
Stopped reading right there

People start losing it after 5-6 days of nothing new to discuss. Sunday can't come soon enough. The two-week hiatus is gonna be fun.

How will we survive the week off

we won't

I plan on rewatching season 1

I keep imagining what Frank Silva's breath was like

So, im almost at the end of season 2 and i still can't figure out if Andy is retarded or not?

it's a world of truck drivers

Hopefully lynch will give us plenty to talk about during the break, the show seems to be picking up steam

It's usual to stop reading at the end of a post.

survive

I would describe him as high functioning retarded

So, how did he get to the rank of deputy? Do they hire retards in police?

Jade give 2 rides

it's not the NYPD, nothing happens in Twin Peaks