Just finished The Last Kingdom and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I love shows that involve kings/queens...

Just finished The Last Kingdom and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I love shows that involve kings/queens, swords, sex, some politics, good story etc.
So far i've seen
Spartacus
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Marco Polo
Rome
Davinci's Demons
The Last Kingdom
Borgia

What else should I watch? I heard Black Sails was okay, but i dont know where to download it now that any good torrent sites are gone. Id like to put it on disc and watch it on my tv instead of the PC

bump

bump

bump

I also really enjoyed The Last Kingdom. I recommend The Tudors. The Borgia was like the prototype for it.

Wait, I meant the other way around.

Medici?

Medici wasn't that good, in my opinion.

Wolf Hall and the second series of The Hollow Crown in particular, though the first series is good too

Medici was good in davinci's demons.

excuse I.. there is 2nd Hollow crown serious our already? I remember wathcing a trailer and there is no way english BLACK queen topped the wonder that first series was.

too bad theres not even one decent battle

Was it autism?

Not really swords and kings, but I'm also a fan of the shows you listed and I can recommend you Black Sails. The first 4 episodes are kinda meh but it takes lff from there and season 2 was fantastic

Nvm I just read the rest of your post. Bump either way as I'm also interested

>Vikings
Can't enjoy this anymore. A High school friend of mine got the role of one of Ragnar's sons and now I can't immerse myself in it.

Versailles?

Yes there is.

Literally who

I am just gonna stream them even though I want to watch on my big tv. Only torrent I could find of the seasons is like 4gigs each and that takes like 6-8 hours at 120kb because its coming from indonesia.

The Hollow Crown

Why? Quit being so fucking edgy.

Dane?

dwan

nope

I just finished marathoning the show too.

I need to know, did Sup Forums fucking hate Uthred pretty much all of season 1 after episode 2, and less so but still occasionally during season 2?

I almost dropped the goddamn show.
He'd either be a stupid stubborn shit and make something bad happen, or he'd just not think shit through, go do this big thing, and wonder why Alfred thought he was a loose fucking canon and Uthred would act all offended about it.

God I fucking hated season 1 Uthred.

Also he should have stabbed Erik's brother in the back to save him.