/got/ general

When will they learn?-edition

Robb

>he doesn't like Brienne chapters

>tfw no giant sansa gf

Dishonored crossover when?

Is Varys going to have any good scenes this season?

First for epic season 6 soundtrack
hoping they make some more new tunes this season
the OST in s6 made it at least 100x better for sure, though there are some pleb tracks like light of the seven which is overrated

D&D make Sophie wear heels.

You think that's their fetish?

>the tyrells were wiped out without getting their own motif
shit sucks

no

>mfw we never get to see Highgarden in the opening credits now ;__;

Do you think they ever asked Carice, Emila or Natalie for a blowjob late in the office?

I'm sure Emilia gave them the succ seeing her actual acting skills.

Yes, Tyrion will joke a bit more about his no cock, brace for hilarity.

But seriously I can't wait for the first Varys/Dany discussion. I expect it to become a top 5 worst scene on the show.

How fucking bizarre will it be when Jorah returns and see that Varys and Dany are friends?

What new locations will they add to the opening credits map this year?

>tfw no network of underground tunnels making a labyrinth that goes hundreds of miles deep and spans all across westeros starting from bloodravens cave

WHAT THE FUCK

Why?

Thank God I don't have to look at that marshmallow face up close every day

Pretty sure they won't even address the assassination attempt.

they didn't even bother adressing the fact that JON fucking died

like did he tell Sansa?

Who cares

If the scenes are bad it's Emilia's fault. I think Varys has one of the best actors on the show desu. He just gets shit to work with.

I would love for that to actually be addressed, but you know they would never 'waste' time on actual good scenes between Jorah and Varys. We'll get Grayworm and Missandei love scenes instead.

How long ago do you think they had the cast come in to take the photos for those posters?

>If the scenes are bad it's Emilia's fault. I think Varys has one of the best actors on the show desu. He just gets shit to work with.

I'm not sure how that would be emilia's fault tho.
Varys scenes have been shit for a while, and he hasn't even talked to her yet.

It's D&D's fault. In S7 Emilia's shitty acting will add to the shitty writing, but it's not like it'll make it all that much worse. Was already pretty fucking terrible.

>tfw I still don't understand what varys even wants

the one true king of westeros

So are normies right? Is that bran?

He just wants to avoid calamity or at least mitigate the damage caused.

That and be a smug cunt.

I was just saying Emilia is a bad actress. Conleth Hill is actual quite good, and is highly regarded in the theatre world, etc

But yes, you are right, if their scenes are bad it's on D$D. But Emilia certainly isn't going to help.

Neither do the writers. His actions only made sense when FAegon was a thing.

No time for that. Had to discuss the soup.

bran is going to worg him off a cliff

Emilia is fine esp for a show like got

What he wants is to CROSSBOW someone.

He is seriously the most tragically adapted character. What a fucking waste of a talented actor and an intriguing book character.

yes. bran is living in a bootstrap paradox

>"The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen but gentler than Stannis. A monarch who could intimidate the High Lords and inspire the people.

Nevermind that Daenerys is not in any way gentler than Stannis, and the only way she intimidate anyone is DRACARYS RUU RUU DRAGON NOISES and setting a hundred thousand dothraki murderers&rapists on their armies (i.e. peasants) and cities, which isn't like to inspire the people.

>Emilia is a good enough actor for got

user...

What's the most OP bullshit?

>3 dragons
>red priest magic
>warging
>many faced magic
>night king magic

>You'll never hear Margaery gag on a cock and slowly suffocate

many faced magic. It is teleports behind you tier
red god magic doesn't work half of the time and you get fucked too for using it
dragons get btfo by maesters and crossbows
warging gets btfo by red god magic
night king gets btfo by obsidian, fire and glorious valyrian steel

>Daenerys' fat ass will sit on the iron throne

how does that make you feel, /got/?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

like they're gonna need more swords

wish she'd sit on my face desu senpai

No one does that in westeros

Kekd

>tfw watching got online with some people but wasn't around for the first season and half of season 2 so have to marathon it
Is this show really worth watching? It is compelling so far, people say I'm "ruining" it watching it out of order but whatever, I can have something spoiled for me and still enjoy it, doesn't really matter to me

about to post the new one

>a character is either reddit or Sup Forums

fuck off

Why do we have to claim all the nameless background characters with 1 line of dialogue

Very Accurate, also because dubs confirms it.

Nice job user.

Ser Ilyn Payne and the bear don't have any dialogue but I still like them.

I have a question about Ser Robert Strong: does it have a head or not?

In TWOW who will be the champion of the High sparrows against Robert Strong?

Anyone think the Normies are right and "the lone wolf dies" refers to Sansa killing Jon? Will Sansa and Littlefinger kill Jon to take over and then Sansa will kill Littlefinger heroically and rule the north? Also that's neat they point out that the dragons are taking kings landing in the new trailer.

I always learn so much from the Normies I just wish Rana was in this episode

gravedigger

read the leaks

No joke I think he's dead

Hope so desu that way you guys will finally leave.

Hopefully he will be Greyworm's new love interest and we'll get a scene of them scissoring their genital-free groins.

I hope there will be more Meera scenes this season. I miss my frogfu...

it is robb starks head. the name robb stark literally means robert strong. it would be hilarious if robb was cerseis slave

Why would that make me leave?

Why is the strong empowered wildling chick on our side?

>Stannis finally looks the closest to the way he does in the books
>acts completely the opposite

I wonder how a faithful adaptation would have been received?

how long before bran becomes the true king of the north

Just 12 more episodes user

Osha? Someone requested she be on our side.

Seriously are you retarded?

That's where she belongs

suck my BIG COCK

But he already is the true king in the north

at first the entire plot of season 7 being leaked almost a year early was really funny, now that airing time is rolling around again it's just really depressing

Holy hell these trailers look bad. Even seasons 5 and 6 tricked me into watching them, 7 just looks plain dreadful.
>battles
>batttles!! epic!
>dragons!
>battles!
>sword fight!
>battles!

The only thing they have going is an improvement in design and colors, they finally got a decent outfit for Daenarys after 7 seasons.

>We'll never get a spin off RPG set in Essos with an exiled Westerosi knight exploring Leng, the Great Moraq and Yi Ti as the main character

end it all

why don't you make it sempai?

how would you even depict an area at least half the size of Europe in a video game?

I'd be happy with any of these places getting a full game

I thought we saw how the the forest slags stabbed some guy in the chest. Wouldn't make sense if it was bran all those years ago

>Drogo

no.

help, I've lost my Danny folder, I need pics

did u know dany is always wearing her dothraki trousers underneath whatever she's dressed in season to season?

not my oberyn

how dare you

What happened

C U T E!
U
T
E
!

>he doesnt skip all the scenes except for the kingslanding/jamie/cersei shit

>three dragons
They're three dragons. Kind of hard to beat, and it's been proven that you can take the entirety of Westeros with less.

>red magic
Monkey's paw magic, always backfires in some tragic way. Jon's resurrection is the only successful use, and that will most likely backfire somehow this season with an ~ironic twist~

>warging
Parlour trick at best. What can it actually do? Maybe it wouldn't suck if you can warg someone important and use them to accomplish your goals, but you have to stop warging them eventually and they're immediately going to tell everyone that they were just possessed.

>many faced magic
Pretty strong. It's been proven time and again that there's absolutely no defence against it. If the Faceless Men want you dead, you die, end of story.

>night king magic
By far the strongest, assuming it's winter.

Why was season 7 so pozzed?

Jon went from being a badass to a beta cuck. Sansa turned into a cunt with nothing to offer other than a "secret" that saved the day.

moar

Those who had changed their allegiance during the battle needed only to swear fealty to Joffrey, but the ones who had fought for Stannis until the bitter end were compelled to speak. Their words decided their fate. If they begged forgiveness for their treasons and promised to serve loyally henceforth, Joffrey welcomed them back into the king's peace and restored them to all their lands and rights. A handful remained defiant, however. "Do not imagine this is done, boy," warned one, the bastard son of some Florent or other. "The Lord of Light protects King Stannis, now and always. All your swords and all your scheming shall not save you when his hour comes."

"Your hour is come right now." Joffrey beckoned to Ser Ilyn Payne to take the man out and strike his head off. But no sooner had that one been dragged away than a knight of solemn mien with a fiery heart on his surcoat shouted out, "Stannis is the true king! A monster sits the Iron Throne, an abomination born of incest!"

"Be silent," Ser Kevan Lannister bellowed.

The knight raised his voice instead. "Joffrey is the black worm eating the heart of the realm! Darkness was his father, and death his mother! Destroy him before he corrupts you all! Destroy them all, queen whore and king worm, vile dwarf and whispering spider, the false flowers. Save yourselves!" One of the gold cloaks knocked the man off his feet, but he continued to shout. "The scouring fire will come! King Stannis will return! "

Joffrey lurched to his feet. "I'm king! Kill him! Kill him now! I command it." He chopped down with his hand, a furious, angry gesture . . . and screeched in pain when his arm brushed against one of the sharp metal fangs that surrounded him. The bright crimson samite of his sleeve turned a darker shade of red as his blood soaked through it. "Mother!" he wailed.

With every eye on the king, somehow the man on the floor wrested a spear away from one of the gold cloaks, and used it to push himself back to his feet. "The throne denies him!" he cried. "He is no king!"

Cersei was running toward the throne, but Lord Tywin remained still as stone. He had only to raise a finger, and Ser Meryn Trant moved forward with drawn sword. The end was quick and brutal. The gold cloaks seized the knight by the arms. "No king!" he cried again as Ser Meryn drove the point of his longsword through his chest.

Jabba and Gardulla the Hutt

compton and dubai

I wondered about why he didn't tell Sansa shit or no one else either. I mean your brother was murdered and came back to life and he has fought white walkers. Maybe it was all off screen?

I know that would have been the first shit I would say lol

Jon is a cuck baby. It's in his blood.

I don't understand why some people thinks that Stannis will die in TWOW either by the Northmen or Others, especially the latter when there is no indication that Others are coming to Winterfell.

Ramsay will die and Roose will escape, Winterfell will be taken back, Jon Snow corpse will turn in a Other or wight, Ser Robert Strong will defeat the High Sparrow and Selmy will defeat the Greyjoys and the Yunkai.