Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

I am masturbating to BLACKED threads.

reporting cuckspam and pedospam

I have no time to watch tv of film since my soul sucking wife and job and working on a masters and band practice and my car needs a new horn oil tires wipers A/C unit

I just come here to feel normal.

I partied and fucked enough in my 20s to get the egotistic need to do it in order to prove myself as a man out of my system. Now I can just relax and do what I always enjoyed more all along, which is being an intellectual and surfing around the web.

It's 3pm here OP

>intellectual
reddit pls go and stay go

just to suffer

>intellectual
>browsing Sup Forums

I'm sorry, but that's not how it works

Don't get paid until next friday

Got a Chinese and watching Kong skull island instead

Will watch a documentary after, any recs?

Ok I'm gonna watch wonder woman with my girlfriend

Now I just need a girlfriend

we can go together user no homo

im pathetic

It's 3:46 PM here.
I'm gonna go pick up my girlfriend at 6 and we're going to a friend's house

I'm considering suicide. What movie should I watch before?

I plan on hanging myself. I've got a place in mind. It's in the middle of nowhere where I won't be found.

Castaway

I already told you I find this place the height of entertainment and enjoy posting here very much.

I'm across the country away from all of my friends. And it's only 4.

I was born here

Problem Child 2

Check em

Minions

because i need my shitpost fix before getting to work.

I've just finished uni and returned to my home town. The only friend left who hasn't moved away is a girl who's kinda an ex who I never really got over. I saw her a week ago but I can't be friends with her anymore because it'll mess with me.
So essentially I don't have any friends left. Happy?

Aye, drinking and sex is nothing compared to the intellectual pursuit of surfing the web. always a pleasure to meet a fellow enlightened mind

Watch Battle of the Five Armies six times.

you should seek help if you're serious

I have no money and no social skills, but mostly the no money bit is problem

Becuase it's my weekend off. I do what I want.

who gives a shit about what day it is? fucking underage summer

I don't want to bother anyone with my problems. It's easier this way.

It's flooding outside

My wife is out vising bull in his house (no invite for me, it happens) so I'm stuck at home. She promised to send me some pics but I have a feeling I'm not gonna get any. I just watched The Fog and I'm continuing to have a Carpenter marathon. Feels pretty good.

>not being able to masturbate to your wife getting fucked
sucks being you m8

I like Sup Forums's friday night post better.

My girlfriend and I are too tired to go out so we're watching That 70's Show on Netflix and drinking beer. Her feet are on my lap and she keeps nudging me to massage them. Annoying as shit.

Actually reading a book and expanding my mind. Alcohol and cheap sluts are not my thing

w-what do they smell like

I am just back from drinking with workmates and one of my friend birthdays, while I would have gone out I am tired from work.

Whats your excuse OP?

Then fuck off back their crossposting cancer

post pic

Sweaty to be honest. She wasnt wearing socks today cause we need to do laundry tomorrow and its hot as fuck outside.

no need to be rude.

are you simple or something?

90% of Sup Forums celebrates Friday because no work until Monday

>0 (zero) streams going right now to watch with you aids

Just came back from watching Wonder Woman. which premiered today in my country. Now I want a Gal gf.

You better hope you don't wake up

It happens, but not everytime. Sometimes guys or her want privacy. I can understand that and I'm fine with that, more time to myself.

Give it one more year bud. Things can get better

>90% of Sup Forums celebrates Friday because no work until Monday
oh sweetie snookum muffin top
cupcake sugar lump

I never really liked Gal at first but seeing her in that Wonder Woman suit gets my penis really hard, if you know what I'm saying

sorry, this is a normie board now. Let's pretend underage doesn't exist

Easier isn't necessarily better