Why does this video have 2.1 BILLION views?

why does this video have 2.1 BILLION views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs
youtu.be/73PUQyGtp4c
youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=nwe76N7J0EI
youtu.be/98Akpf1ph2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the world revolves around the USA
ameriburgers everyone

Very sophisticated bots and exploits.

the biebs, dude

so do you have something constructive to post or are you just gonna go off on a tangent

There are 7 billion people in the world
Only half even have access to a form of internet
Less than half of that even has access to computers.

Why are you asking on here and not Sup Forums, Sup Forumsedditor?

Yeah, bretty obvious that nigga be scamming

14 year olds with that song on repeat

Just the good, useful, innovative, excited, and interesting stuff come from the US.

Just watched it, and the only answer is this:

>Mexican answer to November Rain

it's a video on youtube. tv and film encompasses online videos. what are you, a fucking hall monitor?

Because spics don't know how to download or use programs to put music on an MP3 player, so they just pull up the video on Youtube on their phones whenever they want to listen to the song.

>click on random youtube video with over 1.6 billion view on youtube
>you never heard this song or artist before

4 minutes 42 seconds

That's 282 seconds

Multiplied by the view count is 602,878,304,214 seconds

or 10,047,971,737 minutes

or 167,466,196 hours

or 6,977,758 days

or 19,117 years

It would take over 19,000 years to watch this video back to back that amount of times.

based fucking board police, I'm rooting for you getting that janitor position

>1.9 billion views
youtube.com/watch?v=HP-MbfHFUqs

The internet was a mistake.

Do they make you insecure for being a tasteless fucking pleb that doesn't know sweet fuck about music??

The VAST majority of the world is nonwhite.

Ummm no sweetie. You see it's based off viewer count, not time watched.
It can take less than a second to refresh the page and add another view count, for a bot it can do this thousands of times an hour.

don't ever speak ill of caravan palace

Gross

When I saw my brother give his 2 year old daughter his phone to watch shit like this I understood

This photo is 6 years old

Reggaeton is garbage. Spics have no taste. They just need primal jungle grooves to give each other AIDS infected anal creampies to in between plastic surgeries.

The vast majority of the world should be gassed.

Umm honeypie sugarplum, one does not simply listen to one second of Daddy Yankee

>both vids are over 19k years right now
>nearly 40k years total
>imagine if humanity put that time to use by bettering humanity

so glad my nephew is past these videos now.

O b s e s s e d

Yeah, but that vid has all manner of social propaganda embedded in it.

>Mexicans

They are Puerto Ricans mi negro

Modern mexican music is more like this

youtu.be/73PUQyGtp4c

Watching her tiny fingers navigate YouTube disturbed me greatly

I unironically believe Puertoricans are the perfect humans, more perfect than Aryans is possible.

>the entire world outside of the USA is beaniggers
80 IQ mestizos everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

It's entry level shit m8.

Lone digger is trash too, comics is their only good song.

so is Gangnam Style utterly btfo?

can't decide after all this time whether the world's lingua franca is English or Spanish

most of the first world revolves around English so maybe it's english i dunno

>nearly 40k years total
>imagine if humanity put that time to use by bettering humanity

We'd be having this conversation on the intergalactic internet via pulsars.

>Only half even have access to a form of internet
>Less than half of that even has access to computers.
This is where you are wrong.
Goat fucking muslim shits deep within the mountanis of Afghanistan and sandniggers in the deepest fata morganas of Sahara have an iPHone 7/iPad/MacBook Air and internet access
they will be eating literally goat shit and dirt cookies and have bellies full of tapeworms and a roof made from CocaCola bottles, but they will fucking have internet access and you can bett your ass they will have some $700-3500 Apple device.
That's my experience from traveling around the world. Fuck all of those poor shitlickers.

Assuming you're being truthful, I actually feel a bit embarrassed for confusing two distinct cultures that I couldn't tell apart at gunpoint - my bad.

>letting children use the internet

Parenting was a mistake.

English.

I bet you think daft punk is good too you little pleb bitch

robot face wasn't that great but panic is a solid fucking album

>literally just finished watching Interstella 5555

You must be a moron.

Nothing would be different.

Those 19k people who watched that music video are the types of people who watched that music video. They never have, and never will contribute to humanity. They're existence is what's actually holding humanity back in the first place

A complete and utter fucking pleb

>No one ITT has grinded up next to a 10/10 latina qt when this song comes on

You don't know what you guys are missing, im telling you.

>19k YEARS of people, I mean to say
>and their

brb watching that music video and joining my equals

2 . 1 B I L L I O N S
B
I
L
L
I
O
N
S

They could have used their electronic device to help with protein folding online instead of watching that video. That's a massive amount of computing power. We'd essentially have immortality in a year then be on other planets in 5 years.

Films and programmes

Sure thing, kid.

Keyboard player is probably set for life and all he does is slam the three same keys for 90% of the song.

Are you using your phone to help with protein folding?

I just use it to follow hot girls boobs on instagram.

What's the deal with Daddy Yankee? Alot of the people I know love him, about his lyricism. Is he good?

I don't own a phone, but I keep a couple cores on my PC going for folding.

DES
PA
CITO

Pretty sure it actually IS based on time watched. It's not at all based on what you say. You can't just refresh it and that gives it +1 view each time right there. You might have to watch it for at least a couple minutes or something for it to count as a view. I don't know the exact timing though.

No you fucking don't. But that's a unique larp, I'll give you that much

The fuck are you two talking about.

Not trying to jack the thread, but why don't you own a phone?

honestly if Sup Forums doesn't like something it's probably bretty good.

Will try out a few of these bands.

I have no need for one.

t. burger

ay qué vergüenza

I'm jealous of your primitive lifestyle, Captain Fantastic. That might sound like an insult, but it's not.

very catchy song, especially the remix with Justice Beaver.

YouTube videos are based on time watched not views, although they used to be. They changed it due to the flood of "reply girls" who shows their cleavage in their videos and thumbnail and just replied to popular videos so they turn up in the related section. Effectively a cheap way to get views.

The change also caused a lot of the animators to stop bothering to make videos anymore also.

Sup Forums actually likes a lot of those but yeah usually they're a pleb hivemind

Nice
Once you're done that pleb trash you can try the pleb trash in picture related AND then head back to imdb or reddits movie forum

There's a series of threads dedicated to it:

>They are not bears
>They are pandas

No that's the money scheme. You get paid based off time watched.

These guys either didn't realize it, or they are trying to rely on view count to booster actual views and time watched.

I don't need one either, but had to get one.

I think I don't get jobs because I didn't have a phone. Once, I got an interview and the manager asked about my phone number, and I said I don't have one. And he was like you don't have a cell phone? And kept pressing on about how weird that is and how I was probably lying to him.

So I got one. Now I have a bill, don't have a steady job and don't have any friends so I can't take advantage of the phone situation.

my parents are mexican and took a 3 hour drive today with them, must've heard that song 10 times throughout different stations

apparently bieber gets shit all the time cause he doesnt know the words in spanish

>implying each 'view' is a unique individual or a different ISP

heh more like deSPICito

Pandas are marsupials, not bears. Trust me

Why not get a tracphone and not pay bills, what are you doing?>

trying out the stuff I've never heard. Bad Bad Not Good was as described. But I don't like Jazz.

Kinda digging Protomen.

Am I pleb?

Sweet, good music AND movie recs? Thanks pham.
Gonna have to pass on that redirect, LOL, I'm here to stay!

You mean a burner like drug dealers get? Yeah, I'm white so we typically don't do that. Respectable people get contracts... even though it's a pain in the ass....

>Modern mexican music is more like this

Not even close dude. This shit right here is modern Mexican music.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwe76N7J0EI

There is that weird small red raccoon thing but when most people talk about pandas they think about the panda bear, which is a bear.

Stop spreading misinformation. The black and white bamboo-eating lazy panda that people think about is not a bear. It's marsupial like a koala.

Listen bud, if you wanna waste your money to conform to a weird ideal of what white people "do", go ahead.

Also you don't have to tell people you're using a phone with minutes you dumb ass, nobodies gonna ask.

Well, that is simply verifiably not true.

spics are mentally retarded retarded

spics

It's for toddlers you autists.

fpbp

>implying toddlerkino isn't the comfiest of kinos you noob

have you actually heard them talk or been within a close proximity of them? that'll change your opinion.

Sans lingua franca, the world will be thrown asunder.

JAJAJA AMIGO
Nao dees es Rrreal mejicano mooseke:

youtu.be/98Akpf1ph2o

Ariel Pink is Mexican though?

>hans zimmer

EL OH EL

ps I know this a common bait post on Sup Forums