I hate him so fucking much

I hate him so fucking much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qyeNLMBvNE
youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was on a plane with him to Vegas. He knew I recognized him and smiled. He seems like a very warm person.

At this point I'd prefer if Bighead was the main character

d00bs

I think he's pretty funny

If you hate him the actor wins.

I agree. Fuck white """"people""""

Why do you think hes funny? There is nothing remotely funny about him imo.

Is he any good in Once Upon a Time in Venice?

Fucking Doobs.

If i ever see an actor I like id be 100% okay if this is how it happend

>I CHALLENGE YOU...TO A WRESTLING MATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=0qyeNLMBvNE

The shitty thing is is that his character on the show isn't really that funny, even though Middleditch is hilarious and a great improviser. Silicon valley is kind of good (getting a bit stale now), but I definitely feel like middleditch is headed for great things beyond this show

youtube.com/watch?v=lCtzjAxpInY

I don't get the praise for this show. Its the hipster millennial equivalent of Sons of Anarchy. The plot is driven by misunderstandings, people acting irrationally, rinse and repeat for like 3 Seasons. Something always happens that fucks things up, and they're forced to start again. Its a needless way to drive the plot and inject drama in to it since the writers are too dumb to do anything different.

He's funny out of character though

He's still a nerd getting used to being famous. Give him a few years and he'll be a total cunt like everyone else.

The show does really underutilize his talent.

>They come to the door, usually in their nightgown or whatever
>I wait till dark

Why did Gilfoyle need help from terrorist bitch? Didn't he hack the NSA in the past?

his performance in Joshy is fantastic

>You now realize that richard will turn into Gavin.
>Jared will try to kill richard eventually but fail and know one will know it was him
>Gilfoyle will accidentally kiss Dinesh in an awkward scene and Dinesh will finally one up him
>Bighead will replace richard and take over piedpiper

strong womyn

>college humor

Dropped.

>Not "the goose"

I miss Jake and Amir.