Epic Rap Battles of History

>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCEUZ4rFiac
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-10-14/jojo-bizarre-adventure-creator-meets-clint-eastwood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only good one was Ghandi/MLK and that's just because the main two fucks didnt have anything to do with it.

Clint Eastwood vs Bruce Lee and Tolkien vs GRRM are the best ones

It was still kinda cool and clever as a low budget thing when it first appeared imo.
It's almost facebook/9gag level humor most of the time though. Maybe a little bit above because of the effort.

Spielberg versus Hitchcock is best episode, and also Sup Forums relevant.

Russians was the best

Ivan the Terrible vs Alexander the Great had so many in-jokes if you actually know the history.

>2 minute satirical Rap battle
>why didn't they study and cross-examine the current historical peer-reviewed literature on Thomas Jefferson, point out the disagreements in the current historical research on details of his personal life and cite their references with page-numbers?

Are you literally autistic?

Except Clint Eastwood fucking loves Asians. He would never have said any of that shit.

Shakespear v Dr. Seuss was great until Thing 1 and Thing 2 shat all over it in the end.

>Except Clint Eastwood fucking loves Asians
kek seriously?
Source?

the BBC did it better
youtu.be/kCEUZ4rFiac

Still waiting for them to make a Shrek VS. Wreck-It Ralph

mad as fuck because it's 2017 and you can't pretend to be smart with trivia anymore because anyone can just look it up on wikipedia

>Houdini vs Copperfield
>Roosevelt vs Churchill
>Gandhi vs MLK Jr.

That they hate each other is sometimes the part of the joke.

That one is so good.

And: Damn, Franz-Josef is so fucking badass in this.

Was that the one where they pretended Katherine the Great was fat?

I thought your name was party, not participation, user.

did you forget the time he made an entire movie as an excuse to get away with calling asian stupid gook cat eating zipper heads?

>made WW2 movie sympathetic to Japs
>made movie about racist white dude who ends up loving his Hmong neighbors more than his own kids
>went to Japan to promote JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
>says he thinks the future ultimately belongs to China as the West declines

He loves Japs
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-10-14/jojo-bizarre-adventure-creator-meets-clint-eastwood
Also Letters from Iwo Jima.

>Jojo mind