Wonder Woman passed the $300M domestic mark on Friday after grossing an estimated $7.35M for the day...

>Wonder Woman passed the $300M domestic mark on Friday after grossing an estimated $7.35M for the day. 22-Day total is $300.56M.
Thoughts, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/BORReport/status/878616149033865216

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/24/why-wonder-woman-isnt-the-feminist-fantasy-weve-been-told-it-is-6731062/
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=dcuni.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. No thoughts

Men BTFO

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

Now can the marvel meme die?
We did it guys, DC is bow superior

Women are out of control.

>DCucks' shitty franchise saved by a Jewish woman

This must be a living nightmare to them

>DCucks' shitty franchise saved by a Jewish woman
>implying I don't love jewish woman
lmao @ you

btfo :(

Good luck with your franchise in all seriousness

Getting pretty sick of Marvel myself since they went full grey parking lot and ruined Ultron forever. Hoping Spiderman brings color and life to the MCU because they need an injection of something other than angst and ignoring Iron Man's PTSD in favor of quips

>saved
DC didn't need saving though, they don't have flops like Hulk or First Avenger

My thoughts are that it can still be a shit movie, and that i won't pay to see that.

That's actually bad considering that they had a 150M production + 150 marketing budget. It will barley make even.

>150 marketing budget
lmao

we should get another prayer circle going. Maybe that will help

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?

mmm

>21 results
You're like a little baby, watch this

S H I L L

give him more time

Great! I appreciate the support that DC is receiving, they deserve it more than Marvel. It's a shame that the vast majority of viewers went because of the name Wonder Woman, and not because of the character Wonder Woman. It wasn't brand loyalty or even character loyalty, it was just identity politics.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but from what I've heard the new spidey film will not be what you're expecting. It has plenty of humor, an O.K plot, likeable characters but doesn't have as much weight as spidey 2 or even spidey 1.

It also won't be a spidey who trolls his villains into a nerve popping rage. His humor is no different from marvel quips.

aaahHH

They ruined Dr. Strange by making him ANOTHER fucking quip machine

And then, the ultimate comic book quipper is actually underdone?

What the fuck Marvel

The lack lustre box office performance of Wonder Woman is not really surprising considering half the world (which isn't a developed Western country) practically treats women as second class citizens and hates the Jews.

So a movie about an empowering jewish demi-goddess would have struck the nerve of many fundamental misogynists and antisemites in such countries.

I think annoying quipping is now memepool territory. Spidey will have to do with Ironman/Starlord stand-up comedy style quips. Even then he is mostly quippy with minor villains and thugs.

>Lacklustre performance.

You do realize that ww will probably end up as the highest grossing origin story movie.

i enjoyed it. gal did a good job.

>The lack lustre box office performance of Wonder Woman
You guys are weird

I think is official now, Sup Forums would never recuperate.

>Retards don't know how budgets work
>Retards think marketing numbers are included in the budget

Figures

Miscast

Rat face

Ugly as fuck

miscast

>every movie is more profitable than the last
Based DC

Now IMAGINE the Box Office numbers with a beautiful actress

Thanks Mr Skeleton

Much lower because women feel threatened by a good looking woman with great tits?

What's your point here

WW's Sup Forums timeline
>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

She couldn't save Baywatch with her tits much less with Dwayne Johnson's name. Fuck off. I said it before and I'll say it again. Daddario has had more kosher in her than Auschwitz ovens and more black penis in her than the Apollo Theater Urinal.

>women feel threatened by a good looking woman with great tits
women are bored of the good looking big titted fancy pieces you see in big blockbusters who do nothing but change their shoes and look overwhelmed. that's it. it's boring.

How will Sup Forums ever recover bros?

I saved that webm with the same name because I have that option in 4chanX. How old are you?

>Patty Jenkins' 'Wonder Woman' get to $320M DOM, $615M Worldwide in 4th Weekend
>$400M final DOM can't be ruled out

DELETE THIS

>make movie with woman lead
>don't insult the people who would go watch it
>they go watch it and you make money

It's like they saw what happened to Ghost Busters and adjusted. Smart of them.

>>$400M final DOM can't be ruled out
>Civil War made $408M
>a gal gadot flick is going to come really close to an avengers movie with spiderman
Dankest timeline

>>don't insult the people who would go watch it
well that's just a stupid thing to do whatever you're promoting.

Spider-Man will bury WW. You know it's true.

favourite scenes?

i liked all the scenes where she spoke different languages, especially the scene in no mans land where she speaks to that refugee woman before jumping the trenches.

Oh you're going to love another piece of info. You remember how mousecucks were insulting DC saying it got good reviews because of SJW feminist bullshit.

Well the early twitter reactions are praising Spiderman homecoming because it's a victory for diversity :).

You can guess what the zendaya twist is going to be ;)

How is that remotely surprising?
Everyone knows that Spider-man will make bank, it would be embarrassing if it didn't. Even the most normalfag of normalfags will go watch it.

And Spider-man AND RDJ in the same movie is at least $1 billion, easy. They don't even have to make an effort.

>iron man with spiderman movie will beat a $150M Gal Gadot movie. MAYBE
wew DC sure is over lads

>Spider-man makes money
>Spider-man marketed with RDJ being a big part of it makes money, now with more Avengers cameos
Should it be impressing in any way? The Spider-man name only means $$$, put RDJ into the equation and it's a guarantee.

no one doubted Ironman 4 was going to wipe the floor with Wonder Woman, even the staunchest of DChads know this but Sup Forums was wanting to bet on Captain Underpants and Tom Cruise to bury it.

1.) This movie is doing stellar compared to several capeshit movies.
2.) Women are treated like royalty in any first-world nation. Literally all that a woman has to do is show basic affection and make sure she doesn't look like a manatee and millions of men will take her.
3.) Nobody cares she is a Jew.

Now it won't

Now it will pass 408 million

>Captain Underpants
>Pirates
>The Mummy
>Cars 3
>Transformers

>the movie of one of the 3 most popular super heroes of all time will beat the movie of one of the not most popular super heroes of all time
Color me suprised.

>Why Wonder Woman isn’t the feminist fantasy we’ve been told it is

>Something happened about midway through Wonder Woman – I stopped enjoying it. It changed from a joyous, ridiculous superhero movie into a series of lingering shots of Gal Gadot’s legs.

>It would be a lot more convincing if Diana Prince – incidentally, a name given to her when Steve Trevor interrupts her own introduction – didn’t spend the majority of the film being dragged around by Trevor, who is adamant his mission is more important than hers.

>As one Twitter user put it: ‘Wonder Woman is a thin, white, cisgender able bodied Zionist. No way in hell I’m watching that ish’.

>The only woman with any form of imperfection was General Antiope, who sported a prominent battle scar on her shoulder. She looked all the more convincing – and fierce – for it, but where were the other wounded? Or the non-supermodels?

>Enough with the gushing think pieces citing WW as the role model little girls need. What about Katniss Everdeen? At least she didn’t have to wear a teenager’s wet dream of a costume to fight in. But it’s practical, the film seems to argue, with its shots of Prince trying on cumbersome WWI-era dresses. No, it’s not. What’s practical about having that much flesh exposed when facing gunfire?

>Jenkins has said, ‘[Wonder Woman] doesn’t have a chip on her shoulder. That was something I felt… that I really brought in. We had a lot of conversations about feminism and her point of view. She’s not a feminist. It never occurred to her that she would treat somebody differently to somebody else, which is the stronger statement.’

>Saying you’re not a feminist, you just believe in equality, is like saying you’re not a vegetarian, you just don’t eat meat. Mind you, considering this film barely scraped the Bechdel test, maybe Jenkins is right to believe that Wonder Woman is no feminist icon.
metro.co.uk/2017/06/24/why-wonder-woman-isnt-the-feminist-fantasy-weve-been-told-it-is-6731062/

I never liked marvel that much. DC comics were always better. The avengers are boring.

and it will be hilarious when critics shit on it for white males just after getting pandered to by Wonder Woman.

Critics are already praising it for diversity. You actually think the mouse will let DC out pander it?

>MCU
>people shitting on it
Nah. MJ is black, Flash is a poo in loo, not gonna happen. RDJ guarantees a billion, plus being Disney and the diversity gives it a certified fresh and glowing reviews.

>white males
But Homecoming is full of shitskin, they made flash thompson a fat spic and mary jane a nigress

no one?

what about that the beginning between her mother and aunt about the 'godkiller' and diana's training? or the fight on the beach?

Be careful with Sup Forums Diana. They do not deserve you.

I hope tho means Snyder gets shitcanned and Superman stops being a whiney cunt

I've never seen a single movie that either Daddario OR Gadot was in. However, this girl Daddario looks boring. I don't know, maybe she's electrifying on screen, but to me Gadot seems more charming and attractive even though I've read a lot about how bad her acting is. Just mah 2 pennies.

Wonder Woman had batman in it.Of course it would make that much!

Tsk Tsk it's Michelle Jones now friendo.

The funniest thing is you guys lost the best spiderman adaptation(movie or otherwise) I.e The spectacular spiderman series because of Disney and now you get a disneyfied movie spiderman. kek.

I wont be seeing the movie because of the Feminazi's and their SJW cucks shrieking that Wonder Woman was going to turn the tide against patriarchy blahblahblah while ignoring the several dozen or so movies with hot women as the lead character and killing bad guys ala Resident evil/Underworld/Hunger Games etc...

These people are fucking insane. They praise sht like Get Out because it's about evil white people; praise Jessica Jones because it's about a 90lb white woman who beats up men three times her size when not taking black cock up her ass; praise Luke Cage because it's about said black guy....

HOWEVER.....

They rail against Gods of Egypt because their fanatical dogma dictates that at least 75% of the cast should be black, 20% women and the other 5% white. They shit on Iron Fist because it's about a billionaire white man. Literally ANYTHING that has straight white men is evil to these delusional cocksuckers.

Meanwhile they championed last years Ghostbusters remake as some sort of feminist triumph when it was a soulless cash grab with gender reversal used deliberately to guilt people into seeing it and if they didn't you were accused of being sexist.

So, no, I wont be seeing Wonder Woman for that reason and also for the fact that they cast a 90lb JEW in the role when Alexandra Daddario was perfect for it!!!FACT!!!

My favorite scenes are the ad-libbed ones and No Man's Land.

>Wonder Woman had batman in it
The thing is that probably Batman will be literally IN Wonder Woman come JL. As in, his penis.

>Michelle Jones
>MJ
How do we kill the mouse lads?

Gal was very good as Wonder Woman, honestly i was surprised. Daddario was good in the first season of True Detective, she played to role well. Gal was also in the Fast and the Furious series, she was good there too but played the typical 'strong woman' role as in, tough with no personality.

TLDR: REEEEEEEEEE

Deserves it. First capeshit I've enjoyed in a long time.

EGYPTIANS WEREN"T BLACK. NUBIANS WERE BLACK. WHY CANT THEY GET THIS RIGHT? YES, THERE WAS A BLACK CIVILIZATION THAT WAS QUITE ADVANCED> IT WAS CALLED NUBIA. EGYPTIANS LOOKED LIKE GREEKS. CLEOPATRA WAS LITERALLY GREEK.

I remember when the mouse didn't poison Marvel movies. Good times.

mind=blown

Marvel's most popular character and the actor who holds up their entire franchise in one movie. It would be embarrassing if it didn't beat wonder woman.

Meh, I think losing Pixar to Disney was a bigger loss.

>the ad-libbed ones
which are those?

The whole boat scene and the clock one.

Wait what I am out of the loop. Is the Michelle chick now a replacement for the Mary Jane character? So no more redhead Mary Jane again? Lol

was he?

aw i especially liked the clock scene, yeah i agree with you.

>So, no, I wont be seeing Wonder Woman for that reason and also for the fact that they cast a 90lb JEW in the role when Alexandra Daddario was perfect for it!!!FACT!!!

not with that goblin face

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $300,555,158 50.2%
+ Foreign: $298,400,000 49.8%

>= Worldwide: $598,955,158

it breaks 600m this weekend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Already did. It's not updated on bom.

stupid samefagger

>Now IMAGINE the Box Office numbers with a beautiful actress

I can JUST imagine it, user.

its estimated through friday. nobody will have any official numbers for a few days

anyone reporting past thursday are estimates

I don't get it. Meme tits aside, she's a goblin with an horrible smile.

So much impotent rage...it might just well be a post on Sup Forums.

So I guess we weren't sexist when we said Ghostbusters was shit. It was just shit.

So when another "feminist" movie comes out and isn't a success can we maybe not blame men next time?

you same people said this was shit before giving it a chance too though

blame whoever you want, nobody gives a shit. form your own opinions.

I'm just saying because my country isn't there yet. It already passed 600mil.

Wow.

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=dcuni.htm

If this doesn't happen Sup Forums is going to fucking implode

>IT KEEPS GOING UP
>ITS NOT FAIR BROS!!

FUCK JEWS FUCK WOMEN FUCK PEOPLE OF COLOR

>Civil War day 22: $4,046,772
>Wonder Woman day 22: $7,350,000
oh boi