DRACKONING - Drake Bell rumored to play Tim Drake for DC

screenrant.com/drake-bell-robin-tim-drake-fan-art/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/unCAGEDgamez/status/878340740295872513?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/06/24/robin-drake-bell-dceu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KKIsJYIk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/unCAGEDgamez/status/878340740295872513?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/06/24/robin-drake-bell-dceu/

I hope this is true. Drake deserves some good in his life.

Wow a whit guy what a surprise

damn, dont know why i never thought of him. He would actually be cool to see in the role. And effron be dick grayson

I FOUND A WAY I FOUND A WAY

Dick Grayson won't invite him to his wedding

>mfw drake would be a good cast

>Bell posted to Twitter with caption “the Boy Wonder?” and also shared Robin’s signature logo, before taking it down thereafter.

I really hope he is Drake otherwise this is pretty sad.

Drake is probably trying out for Nightwing in the "Teen Titans" live-action TV show.

And might just have JUSTed his chances by blabbering on social media before it's a done deal.

>might just have JUSTed his chances by blabbering on social media before it's a done deal.
Isn't that how Asa Butterfield lost out on Spider-Man? Bell may just end up killing himself after this week.

for the love of god someone edit these with Drake and DC instead of Steve and Tony, and Peck and Stamos for Steve and Bucky

>Isn't that how Asa Butterfield lost out on Spider-Man?

Allegedly, yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8KKIsJYIk4

Yeah, you have to admit Drake Bell is a pretty witty guy

I know, Tim Drake should be played by a parapelegic black woman.

>tfw Drake finds a way, but Brendan doesn't actually UNJUST himself

I live in Europe and have never heard of him. What makes him suitable? Quick rundown?

>might just have JUSTed his chances by blabbering on social media before it's a done deal.
he probably did because he's an idiot

Hopefully disney doesn't kick him out of their free housing after they find out he's supporting DC

DC is for people who are JUST
Just look at Ben, he joined DC and then suddenly became addicted to drugs, depressed and fat.
And Cavill is balding

Cause they're going to cast a 30 year old to play a 16 year old

It kind of is actually.

See, this shit goes in cycles. So many roles given to non-whites in the past decade and a half, it is a surprise now to see those roles go to whites.

>hi...
>what is this for??
>okay...
>well I'm going to lunch rn...
>sure... I like all...
kekd

>robin isn't a transracial filipino muslim amputee
Will we ever live to see intersectional social justice?

>stir shit with Josh so media will be focused on you and people will want update on this petty "YOU DID NOT INVITE ME TO THE WEDDING" shit
>media eyes now on you
>bait people by posting "BOY WONDER?" and DC logo
>wait 20 mins
>people will now speculate and think that I am to play Robin for DC while not confirming shit
>people will talk about me and some may even say "WOW WHAT A GOOD CAST" and probably even tweet to DC "PERFECT CASTING" with my picture attched
>mfw even comicbookwebsite had a fan art immediately
>mfw I'll trend once again

#Ifoundaway #dcsaveme #yourmovebrotha #ifyouopenupyourmind

I'm surprised by this, I thought they were going to make Nightwing an Asian, god knows what they would have done to Tim.

tangina mo matulog ka na

>DC casting another hasbeen
What a shock

God how pathetic can one company get

gunga ginga

>Drake wearing black
>Josh wearing Red
>The Last Drake and Josh Movie

what does it mean?

The Black castings probably reserved for Jason "tire thief and gun nut" Todd.

So who should Marvel cast Josh as?

Pretty much anyone's going to be more important than the third Robin, but to get the full JUSTing it should be someone who gets their own movie.

I asked about this Drake guy, not your misguided Disney circle jerk.

You asked for a quick rundown and got it, not my fault you're loyal to a dying brand europoor

>drake bell posts fan art

because that shit isnt happening and why would they even get his hopes up with this fucking article?

Unironically this.

Have you ever seen a movie set in High School bro?

That shit is the norm

I honestly want him to make a comeback.

All the shitskins love him like they love dc

unjust

I'm almost positive he would be awful but I want him to get it either way

>have no fears weve planned capeshit for years
>HAVE NO FEARS WEVE PLANNED SEQUELS FOR YEARS

>30 year old playing robin

Better be red robin

Why don't they have the relevant Drake play Tim Drake instead?

how many of them are cast as villains only to be killed off and never to be seen again?

>being this buttflastered
god your films are fucking terrible, and you're also really this proud to be ruining a bunch of A-Lister's careers?

Why is everyone showing this guy so much pity, he seems like a real asshole

Pretty sure he told people on twitter to do that for him. Pretty sad desu, he won ever play Robin hes too gay for capekino, plus affleck would rape him day one on the set.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

He would've been gorgeous in Spider-Man, fuck

That wasn't a rundown. When you have a spare 5 minutes from choking on Mickeys cock, sucking RDJ's asshole and lapping up normie movies, try again.

I thought they decided not to go with him because he was 6'0, and looked really weird and lanky in the screen tests with RDJ. Looks like not being a manlet screwed him over.

kek

Morgan Freedman > Morgan Freeman

kek

He would obviously play Robin on T.V.

HE CAN FINALLY PAY OFF THAT 600k DEBT

HE FOUND A WAY HE FOUND A WAAAAAYY

>Image by Drake Bell
>Report by Drake Bell
>Rumor started by Drake Bell

This is like when Sean Young went on Letterman all nuts and drugged out in a dollar store Catwoman outfit.

>Portraying Batman as a murdering psychopath
>Calls anyone else's films terrible

You've lost the plot.

I'm going to make a bunch of tweets and petitions and whatever else tumblr does when they're outraged reminding people of the "Sorry still calling you Bruce" tweet he made just so he doesn't get this job and kills himself.

please dont i really need this job man

Did you just gender me you shitlord? TWO PETITIONS!

Oh wow you're going by Batman now?

Still going to call you Bruce, sorry!

(YOU)
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Please just let him have it, is he still living at disney world?

keked

>not Jason Todd
He's already been built up in BvS and Drake's unJUSTing could coincide with Jason's unJUSTing. It's too perfect.
inb4 worst Robin

It was a reference to a Drake & Josh episode where Josh was dressed like a woman and Drake said "Sorry, still calling you Josh".

so shitskins have better taste in comic book movies? wow ok

At first I was going to get mad because I like Dick and Jason more than Tim and so I would have rather seen Tim be the one they make a non-white but damn showing a little nig kid stealing tires off the batmobile would be fucking hilarious.

This is probably another rumour that this little has been started himself.
I never liked that smug little shit and hope he ends up killing himself.

Wasn't that girl from Donny Darko meant to be robin anyway?

This

>Wasn't that girl from Donny Darko meant to be robin anyway?
Source?

Also, I'd imagine they'd get Chloe Moretz to be Stephanie Brown if they ever decided to have a female robin.

>moretz
lol her career died a year ago

I liked Wonder Woman a lot, but this scene was horrible.

Ha

He should be Jason Todd instead desu

He would make a fucking terrible Riddler.

Brendan Frazer was just cast as calender man

Batman didn't kill anyone in bvs they killed themselves

This. if he was a murderer he was just go in guns blazing. but nope he still goes in unarmed and beats them up. he's just an extreme batman who doesn't care about collateral damage

Like when he goes into the warehouse scene literally guns blazing and explodes four trucks with men in each

>thinking they're not just doing it for the easy money

rude

They meant the other Drake, silly user.

The rich one who write songs and not that broke one who whore himself at Disneyland everyday.

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!

Wait. Wrong show.

Star power takes me out
besides Gal was not famous before her role and she's fucking amazing

Fucking Christ. I want to splatter my brains out.

I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE BEST ROBIN BUT
I FOUND A WAY
I FOUND A WAY

>Tim Drake
>no Damian
FUCK THIS

Batmanlets, when will they learn?

Saoirse Ronan lost Star Wars to Daisy Ridley like this too lmao

they're so cute.
the truest of OTPs

Indeed.

10/10 would india

That is not cute Robin is trying to kill him. That is like having a kid sit on top of the other one and drip bleach into his mouth.