Billionaire

>billionaire
>owns the most powerful corporation in the world
>spends life trying to revive a guy so he can play a children's card game with him
was it autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfqNH3FoGi0
youtu.be/3bpG0P1Ks_8
youtube.com/watch?v=i0OLHqubTFo
youtube.com/watch?v=z4v351FhLfo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5MvErwKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=2H0vxcu8HWs#t=5m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=j2Y0VqeKxyg
youtube.com/watch?v=BhrWc4BBg8g
youtube.com/watch?v=4WG8DrXPrsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sacrifice whatever you have to summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon regardless of the cards usefulness or ability
>get BTFO everytime because it's a meme card you only play 'cause it's cardfu
>wonder why you lost to someone with actual tactics
Everytime

In the manga he organizes an entire complex maze and hires a team of mercinaries and combat vets just to [unsuccessfully] try to kill yugi and his friends

based

I love how they want balls to the wall with Kaiba on the new movie.

This guy funded singularity level AI in order to analyse all the possible moves in the game.

Funds archeological excavations in Egypt to get the millenium puzzle.

Constructs an interdimensional time-travelling machine in his privately owned satellite.

All so that he could play a children's card game with the pharaoh.

>actual tactics
Yugi's entire tactics are just blind luck though. Like there were so many scenarios, where he got close to 0 LP, only to get some miraculous ass pull of a card with his next draw.

The scene that saved anime

youtube.com/watch?v=RfqNH3FoGi0

Yes but at least he uses his cards in a sensible manner

>blind luck

cheating*

How exactly can trained mercenaries and combat vets not kill a bunch of card game playing high school nerds?

it's a card game, it's always going to be rng, Yugi's Luck stat was just maxed

Link related is kino, right?
youtu.be/3bpG0P1Ks_8

youtube.com/watch?v=i0OLHqubTFo
I remember thinking this scene where he flies his expensive Blue Eyes jet with edgy music was so badass as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4v351FhLfo

Yami used ancient egyptian magic to will the cards he wanted to the top of his deck, they changed it in the dub to the heart of the cards but he won all those duels by cheating.

Yugi was the only one who overcame his bullshit.

Joey is the one with the OP luck powers.

read the manga

everyone cheats in Yugi-oh.

Pegasus literally looks at your deck and nobody calls him out on his bullshit

Yugi has a friend playing for him at all times and wills cards into existence

Malik fucking rots people's brains while they're playing

Kaiba directly ignores the rules of the game

The only one that actually plays the game normally is Joey, which is why he hardly ever wins

Joeys loss to Marik was a huge asspull.

Joey is the best genuine duelist.

>Kaiba directly ignores the rules of the game
when?

Yes

His dialogue was top tier as well,
>"Reality is garbage and poorly designed, if the one responsible for it worked in my company I'd have fired him ages ago"

The cards grant unlimited power and immortal life

I'd play too

>Didn't you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5MvErwKaw

@2:03 is pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=2H0vxcu8HWs#t=5m57s

the BEST music from the series

youtube.com/watch?v=j2Y0VqeKxyg

>everyone cheats in Yugi-oh

This isn't a secret. Yami even admits that "heart of the cards" is how he uses magic to cheat

This is a game played by kings and sorcerers. If peasants want to believe in fairness and other stupid shit then so be it; but it's not the point of the game

yeh but at that point you may as well take a big ass stick and stat whacking the other guy until he quits

heck replace the big ass stick with "magic" and this is EXACTLY how malik wins

go fuck yourself

Shadow Games are rigged

more at 11

>buy 51% of a company
>able to control it like a monarch no matter how absurd your plans are

this kills the /biz/

would have been a fun ending when some jackass starts doing a shadow game and going "HAHA NOW I WILL SLOWLY EAT AT YOUR SOUL" and his opponent just tasers that sucker

Kaibi is the actual king of games he doesn't use a magic puzzle to cheat

>hahaha
>you fucked up the clock on your VCR
>guess I get your grandpa's soul lmao

no regular yugi is since he beat that cheating fuck Yami at the end of the series.

>>spends life trying to revive a guy so he can play a children's card game with him
women will never understand

>tfw you will never be a high school student spending their summer playing in the battle city tournament

Am I the only one who found BC to be comfy

>don't mind me, I'm just going to play fusion monsters without actually fusing their component monsters

fuck this guy

What is the best track from the Movie OST and why is it this youtube.com/watch?v=BhrWc4BBg8g

Trips of KoG confirm, Yugi > Atem
Schrodinger's Topdeck can't beat a kid's dreams.

Bakura vs Zombie guy was my favorite.

>tfw grinding for a week to get Meteor B and Megamorph to stand a chance

that's atem, yugi is mastermind genius

>Manlet too beta to declare himself to his crush and gets cucked by his alter ego
Truly the pinnacle of the thinking man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

didn't you know, cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish

>it's a kid uses a spiritual guide to cheat at games anime

She didn't like yugi that way. She said he's just a friend.
She wanted the Yami dick.

>uses a spiritual guide to cheat

From the wiki
>Téa has been shown to have romantic feelings for both Yugi and Yami Yugi.
Tea a SLUT

Downloading the movie right now, what am I in for?

>Anime women will never understand

Hahaha! fools!

You have no idea of the power I will soon unleash!

>tfw you will never be 11 playing yugioh against your friends on the playground and winning again

>it's a show about a game
lame but it was cool in kaiji
>it's a show about an mmo game
un fucking forgivable. I hate japs so much

I wanted to see him fuck that guy ghost (female)

>he sent the Man-Eater Bug after people

literal #madman

Yugi/yami is matrim cauthon

Holy shit that is the edgiest thing I have heard all week and it just makes me love him more.

ass pulls

youtube.com/watch?v=4WG8DrXPrsc

>it's an unreasonable late-game difficulty curve causes a young user to give up and experience his first crushing taste of failure vidya

my dream is to create some shallow money-printing infantile consumerist phenomenon disguised as children's entertainment like yu-gi-oh or pokemon
videogames, tv shows, card games, toy figure, extended universe novellas and comics. the works. basically something that only exists to psychologically bludgeon kids into spending their parents money on things they dont need or else they'll feel bad and conditioning them to spend more money on it as they grow up because they associate my junk with their childhood and even consider liking it an important part of their own personality and self image.

made me lol

That show was pretty good until Sai disappeared, it was boring shit after that, god I hate myself for reading the rest of it.

the full thing is on youtube rn

>tfw didn't download the dual audio torrent so I have to do it now
also, >streaming
Fucking disgusting.

Shame you never will

>play Yu Gi Oh at school as a kid
>have my deck stacked with motherfucking RELINQUISHED
>btfo everyone
If only they had designed their decks based on quality and not whether or not the cards were holographic.

Who were your YuGiOh "that guy"s at school? Every school had at least a few.
>that guy who had low res home printed cards
>that one guy who said you had to play by his rules if you wanted to play against him
>that one kid who would go to a teacher if he lost and claimed that the other kid cheated and should give him his cards
>that one guy who claimed someone stole his cards and that he needed those cards back even though they were never his cards and he just wanted a free deck
>that one guy who couldn't deal with it if you fucking rekt with the card he traded you and would claim that "a card trade can always be reversed if one of the traders wants that"

>Kaiba never lost his soul in the OG series because he ended the card game in a draw
Not fair bros

It's an anime for children designed to sell pieces of paper who gives a fuck you colossal faggot

>Constructs an interdimensional time-travelling machine in his privately owned satellite
He didn't travel through time he went to the afterlife

Clearly I fucking do. Don't try to justify streaming you massive cuckold.

>motherfucking RELINQUISHED
fuck you man

Not to mention sometimes the opponent could have won but decides not to.

>that kid who stole my cards and ran away
poor people belong in a zoo

i used to play magic the gathering in school with the other chads and yu gi oh players were all fat, bitchy weebs and some kids from the special ed class

every day there was drama with cheating and stealing cards

why are magic players so superior?

>the one kid that slapped cards out of peoples hands

I miss middle school.

Had 2 Blue White Eyes, a kid from HS who even got me laid used to call me ''White Dragon'' ( even tho I'm shitskin )

Used to play some classic Yugi cards too, like Swords, DM, DMG, blackluster soldier

My deck was alrighty, nothing too intense or competitive was mostly a nostalgia fag since ever so bullshit like Silver fangs and Beaver warrior was in my deck, I also had the kaiba ritual ( 1900 attack ritual monster you can tribute to summon Blue eyes from your deck IIRC )

*rips a card into 10000 pieces to win*

But it's the same dick, tho. Or does Yami's alphaness automatically extend Yugi's prepubescent peen by 5 inches?

NYEH

lol whats that? too broke to rip up a 250$ card? :^)

[black lotus intensifies]

>you fucked up the clock on your VCR
Real talk, how? I still use a VCR, and I can unplug it for like ten minutes, plug it back in, and the clock is still accurate.

Was Yugi just a poorfag with a terrible VCR?

Be honest, you miss him

My school banned Yugioh cards, so it became an underground thing that we had to hide from all the teachers.

>that kid who had a deck of piss poor replicas of all the best cards that he got on his vacation in thailand

His hair was stupid.

>that one kid with Japanese cards who claimed he could read them and made up all kinds of ridiculous powers
>that one kid that bought a bootleg "Japanese" deck on Canal Street featuring the God Cards, Exodia, Blue Eyes Ultimate, every useful ritual and fusion from the anime
I was that kid.

>that guy who only collected, but never played the game

>while he was playing with his fake cards his dad was probably nailing ladyboys

>nailing
getting nailed by

god I wish that were me

>every Pokemon TCG fan
Seriously, no one ever wanted to play with me, they all said the game was "too hard".

I remember some middle eastern guy in Manhattan Chinatown trying to sell me overpowered Exodia decks (nothing but Exodia related cards and alternative pictures) that didn't look anything like real cards by claiming they were "the new designs from next year".

>that one guy who said you had to play by his rules if you wanted to play against him
That was me, and "his rules" were the actual rules of the game as opposed to the season1 rules
We used to call the actual rules "battle-city rules" and I would only play people like that. Otherwise they would try and cheat

I remember one time this guy challenged me and I was all like yeah whatever, battle-city rules. And he's like cool
So we shuffle our decks. And it's his turn first. And he draws his first 5 cards or whatever and is suddenly beaming. And his friends by his side have huge smiles too. And he says to me "I swear I shuffled my deck" with the biggest shit-eating grin
So I say "cool, you know we're playing battle-city rules right?"
And then the smile fades and he goes "what?". And I repeat. And then he forfeits immediately. Didn't even try to continue
His hand had 3 blue eyes in it I found out.

I miss Alexis

She was the best, I'll never forget her sugartits

I never met anyone who played it.

>that kid who played by the rules and tried to keep everyone else from sperging out
>that kid who had a mid-powered deck and played mostly for fun
>that kid who handles losing well, and helped others get better if he rekt them
>that kid who had a bunch of bootleg cards but only ever used them for ridiculous, fun, throw your cards on the ground duels and shared them
>that kid who taught everyone else how to play
>when you want to play but have no money so he buys a starter deck for you with his paper route money

>when that kid was one kid

I miss you, Matt. You were truly a God among boys.