Colton Morris
Colton Morris

"""""freedom"""""

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

r/the_donald will defend this

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

The fact sheet adds blaming Israel for all interreligious or political tensions, applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation, and denying the Jewish people its right to self-determination, and Israel the right to exist. But it also says that “criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.”

what the actual fuck

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Goyim BTFO

Now try telling me we aren't the Chosen ones.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Why isn't delegitimizing Mexico illegal? Or Uganda? Or literally any country.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Why are Jews the only group of people you're not allowed to criticize

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

hello master

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Because the Bible doesn't encourage people to serve and help Mexico or Uganda.

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Howdy, latinic servant! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

t. Moishemagne

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

>>84258526
Fo the jesw still fear the samurai?

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Why do American love colonialistic apartheid regime so much? Did they defend South Africa during the 80's too?

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

That Bible argument is really weak. I think it has to do more with the fact that 50% of US billionaires are Jewish while only making up less than 4% of the population.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Do you guys really not know about this? Evangelicals are the base of the Republican party in America. They are Biblical literalists. They unironically believe that the formation of modern Israel was in accordance with Biblical prophecy and that blessings will come to anyone who aids, protects, or serves God's people and that curses and ruination will befall any who hinder them. From a more diplomatic standpoint they use the argument that Israel is a trusted ally in the middle east and the only free democracy in the region.

I didn't realize that this wasn't common knowledge.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

To expand on what said:
Evangelicals think that Israel existing is required for the end times, when Jesus will come back and send all the sinners and unbelievers (including Jews) to Hell while the good Christians will be raised to heaven.

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

I'm sure that doesn't hurt but Jews in America tend to be left-wing democrats. The democratic party is almost always more critical of Israel and usually supports a 2 nation solution as well as a cessastion of Israeli settlement expansion. It's the hardcore Christian right that votes republican and it's the republicans that are most loyal to Israel.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

South Carolinians did

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

lmao, this is almost as bad as being sent to jail in california because you call a tranny a man once its had its surgery

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

Did they defend South Africa during the 80's too?

Yes the very same people actually did.

Now more than ever you need these people to win elections in the US.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Have you been living under a rock the last week?

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

ah yes, because post-apartheid South Africa is SO much better right?

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT WE HAVE NO CIVIL LIBERTIES BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE FREE SPEECH
NOT ANYMORE

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

They are left-wing democrats but they still pour tonnes of money into AIPAC,who advocate for Israel and will pitch a fit if they don't get their way.

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

What
America installd those regimes

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

No.

The number of Jewish billionaires compared to the Jewish population is more extreme in Russia. Even the richest Muslim in Russia is married to a Jewish woman with Israeli citizenship.

Is Russia pro-Israel? No, they're literally arming Hezbollah and through Iran/Syria they're also arming Hamas.

Evangelicals are the main reason for pro-Israelism in the US.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

The DNC has recognized Jerusalem as the capital for years, what are you talking about? Even in the democratic debates Sanders got shit on super hard for saying stuff like that.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

I never said otherwise, I said the democrats support a 2 state solution and that of the two parties (while both very supportive of Israel) the republicans are the more loyal.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

No, various Democrats have either recognized West Jerusalem as Israel's capital (same thing Russia did), Jerusalem as a shared capital or at least demanded Israel to get Palestinian/UN approval (never gonna happen) before declaring Jerusalem as its capital.

While both your parties suck Israeli dick it's stupid to pretend they're doing it to the same level. The Republicans are intensely more pro-Israel than the Democrats.

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Yes because they were afraid of commies there.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

I always knew all my problems were because of downs kids

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

That's the Scofield reference Bible

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Secularise Palestinians
Secularise Israelis
Just merge both states and create a secular state with enforced seperation of church and state
Put Jerusalem under UN jurisdiction and have it as a neutral city state like it was originally supposed to fucking be.

Oh look fixed the fucking middle east problem.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

And most of AIPAC contributions go to the Republican party.

AIPAC also takes money from Zionist Christians.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

In all Bibles the old testament is filled with references promoting the defence and support of Israel and/or the Hebrew people and warnings about failure to do so. KJV is most popular here and it's found throughout that version

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Put Jerusalem under UN jurisdiction and have it as a neutral city state like it was originally supposed to fucking be.
I actually would like to see that, but there is no way either of the sides will let go of at least part of the claim.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

No it was a guy named Cyrus Scofield who was payed by Jews in the early 20th century to push this specific brand of protestantism that worships Jews

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Why is the us of a so obsessed with that tiny piece of land? It’s getting really awkward

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Dumbest post in 2018.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Why are right-wing Americans so gullible?

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

dumbest thread in the 2010s so far, please delete

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Secularism would probably put an end to all religion related conflicts. Prove him wrong

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Too many people questioning your shitty colonial apartheid country? :^)

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

t. Cultureless Anglo Redditor

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Putin is not dependent on Jewish donors, unlike most American politician.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

The conflict is nationalistic and not religious.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

hating on apartheid

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

The conflict is dogmatic between semite peoples. Both palestinians and jews share the common ancestors, only difference between them is religious disagreement.

t. knower

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Imagine being a /pol/tard
Shitting on jews for years
Shilling for Trump
Celebrating his victory
Supporting all his choices
Still hating the jews
And then seeing Trump sucks jews dicks harder than anybody ever before

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

knower
lmoa sure lad

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

But the conflict isn't even religious, it's a matter of security and existence. Giving the West Bank to Arab rule would put the entire country and danger and risk our existence, and that is absolutely unacceptable. Furthermore, the Arabs will never be satisfied as long as Israel exist, if they'll get the West bank they will be pushing for the rest of the country. So for me, it's better to depopulate those lands from hostile elements and settle with our own people then risk further more dangerous conflicts.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

Forget that...
Iran want Israel gone
Hamas want Israel ethnically cleansed
Palestinians aren't 100% on board with secularism, a significant minority will blow up
Israel isn't exactly refugees welcome, behaves more like a giant /pol/

Adam King
Adam King

But how would colonizing West Bank help the situation in any way? It would just push Palestinians to further borders and you'd be in a exact same situation as before, jews in West Bank surrounded by Palestinians. So you'd need to conquer more land and etc.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Simple, we encourage them to leave by any means and deport the violent elements by force.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Yeah but you'd need to purge the whole ME if you don't want to live next to arabs.

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

What the fuck lol

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

We don't want those Arabs inside our border, aka the West Bank

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

Every goy below this post is going to jail for hate crimes

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Giving the West Bank to Arab rule would put the entire country and danger and risk our existence

The Israeli security establishment disagrees

the Arabs will never be satisfied as long as Israel exist

Arabs in the West Bank support the two-state solution more than Israelis do. Every single Arab state other than Syria supports the two-state solution as well.

it's better to depopulate those lands from hostile elements and settle with our own people

You will turn into a pariah state if try that.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Wow, sure America is the land of the free and home of the brave!

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

But West Bank is Palestinian land, not inside your border??

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

Every single of these arguments is wrong.

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

They are not going anywhere and slightly outnumber you now, in the near future they will be the majority inside israel

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Last one is correct to be fair

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

severely underrated.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

Jews own the USA
They own the EU as well

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Secularism would probably put an end to all religion related conflicts

It won't. People would still vote for pro-Arab or pro-Jew populist politicians.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

The Israeli security establishment disagrees
Wrong, it is a known fact here that giving the West bank would put us at risk.

Arabs in the West Bank support the two-state solution more than Israelis do. Every single Arab state other than Syria supports the two-state solution as well.
Of course they do, they know that as soon as they get that they can push for taking more Israeli land.

You will turn into a pariah state if try that.
Not if we do it gradually over time and with the secret support of the US

No such thing as Palestinian land.

They actually don't, their population is stabilizing over time and many are leaving to Europe.

David Brown
David Brown

It doesn't means killing anyone.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

except voltaire never said that you dopey cunt
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The statement "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" is often attributed to Voltaire, the French Enlightenment writer, historian and philosopher. In fact, it is something said by Strom in his program, "All America Must Know the Terror That is Upon Us" (1993): "To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

I didn't think you meant killing anyone,although loads of people would inevitably die from this indirectly.

You can't get away with doing that kind of thing anymore. Everyone is watching.

Levi Young
Levi Young

https://youtu.be/gJG-Y1oaJ6A

This is only optimal and realistic solution desu

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Terrible.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

That '3 step plan'...utter delusion. As pie-in-the-sky as Meretz ideas.

No country is going to let the Palestinians walk out of here and into their land.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

Soon there will only be haredi and arabs in israel, then its good night.
I suppose you can come to europe on a boat and live in a ghetto with the rest of your friends.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Why?

Do you have something better?

Proofs? Because that sounds like wishful thinking

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Does acknowledging Palestine even count as delegitimizing Israel? Both can and do exist.

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

thinking im going to play this game with a jew

Oliver James
Oliver James

You'd be displacing millions of people that have lived there for hundreds of years, it puts you at odds with both secular and islamist states, and the argument that Jews are entitled to the land between the Mediterrenean and Euphrates could be used to justify invasions of several other countries that hold land in that general region.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

You think I would object to further expansion of our borders in the far future?

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Yes. Take whatever is already established settlement and withdraw. Fortify the border to hell. Never talk to this tumor we cut free ever again if we can help it. Any future conflict would only depopulate the WB further since they can actually get out of there and legitimize any land annexation to appease the nationalists.

You don't really know what you're talking about.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

But you can't make a step back and then a step forward. If we leave and give them "freedom", any further land grab would be seen as aggression. I agree with Moshe Feilgin's plan, staying and slowly depopulating the land from Arabs over time is the most optimal and realistic.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

The state of Israel is illegitimate and should be dismantled.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Muslim Arab hands typed this post

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Picot-Sykes was a fucking mistake and the single greatest crime that the British empire ever commited
Israel is such a fucking pain in every single way
I really really wish we'd just renounce support and leave them to sink on their own

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

https://m.youtube.com/watch?&v=jRXuOeugOWU

Andrew King
Andrew King

what support are you referring to lol

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Arms sales

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

All humans share common anscetors I guess I just solved every cobfilct :^)

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

He still believes the british empire is real

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

yeah we'll definitely sink without our enormous stockpile of British weaponry.

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

You redditors always say you want to ''secularize'' the region, but what does that actually mean? Like, what actions do you suggest taking?

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

It won't be any easier and it'll help take just a little more legitimacy from your filthy corner of the world

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Terrifying.

David Martin
David Martin

SMALL
I
S
L
A
N
D

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

America didn't support those because they were white

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

from 'let them sink without our help' to 'every little helps!'

how embarrassing for you

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Bigger than you, Mordechai
Israel won't last for long no matter what anyone does
Its leadership and constant state of conflict doesn't allow for a future in which Israel is at peace with its surrounding nations

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

So what you are saying that not selling us arms will literally change nothing.

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

It will help us keep some distance and wash our hands of just a little bit of the blood

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Are there lots of Jewish politians in South Carolina ?

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Glad we are in agreement on you irrelevancy

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Won't these laws only create more anti-Anti-Semitism?
I never understood what goes around politicians head when they make such laws.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

We want anti-anti-semitism though

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

And how is it working with you?

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Every single Arab state other than Syria supports the two-state solution as well

WTF is Syria's problem?!

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Assad families hatred of the West and Hezbollah

Juan Russell
Juan Russell

The only reason why Palestinians aren't secular is because of the conflict. We would be like Lebanon if it weren't for the conflict.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

How the fuck does the UK support Israel?

You're literally the most anti-Israel among the big European countries.

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP FOR SAVING FREE SPEECH

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Never question me or my Master ever again.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

But the conflict isn't even religious
Tell me, would people care if both side had the same religion? No of course not. Also have you forgotten that Palestine isn't originally Arab?

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Palestine isn't originally Arab

What did you mean by this?

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

He's a WE WUZ CAANITES n shit larper

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

they just did an Australia except in the 50s
nah main me great grandmum wasn't 90% European she was descended from people who lived there 2000 years ago fuck the people living there and shit

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Palestine aka Philistine wasn't Arab. All of Levant wasn't.

t. retard
It's true that Palestinians came from the Canaanites

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

So what that was over 1400 years ago, since then lots of Arab tribes moved into the area and mixed.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

sure, but only 13% of Palestinians are Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula.

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

Ok your point is still vague. Egypt has less Arab genes then the Levant yet they don't WE WUZ as much and accept their Arab label.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

My point is that we are the true inhabitant of the land and we have as much claim as the Jews.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Redditors think every problem in the world can be solved by people acting more intelligently. The idea of truly intractable conflicts that can only be solved through tough measures is inconceivable to them.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

what the fuck

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

assblasted europeasants falling for the bait
This law, if it is indeed real and not simply a fake news story, will be struck down in court sooner rather than later. You see, unlike euroserfs, Americans actually have a constitutional right to speak their mind.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

that was because of the commies tho

Connor Bailey
Connor Bailey

There are limits to the right of speech that can be hard to delineate. For instance, fighting words are illegal in the USA, though the prohibition is never really enforced, and you can't misled people into doing dangerous things like shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theatre. So there is a chance courts will upheld this law.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

After all, there are already state laws that block aid to people that boycott Israel.

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

South Carolina is the center of the "muh Murica" military industrial complex. Heavily evangelical, Israel-worshipping, neocon loving fatties

These are the people that elected Lindsey Graham

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

But you dont have the constitutional right to speak your mind. You have limits on first amendment rights.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

OH SAY CAN YOU

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

It unironically is.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

muh colonial apartheid state propped up by the west
how do you even get that impression? what type of reading curriculum leads one to such a twisted view of reality?

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

yes Trump is actually governor of South Carolina in addition to his duties as President.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

Thats my city.
I'll go to the capital building right now and hold up a sign saying "I don't recognize Israel"'
You see the issue is that the kikes made Evangelical Christianity big in my state so they can gain control of Americans.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

any curriculum that isn't manipulated by jews
No arguments here. The Jews created the neo con and evangelical movements to gain control of America.
But we aren't any fatter than other states once you account for the high black population

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

no evangelical politicians and their churches are controlled by Jews
Hail Assad. He will one day annex the entire Levant
haha yes. But at least the Afrikaners weren't parasites like the jews

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

OH HO HO, NO NO NO
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Parker Long
Parker Long

Zionist scum. Basically, Christianity is the reason why America has so many backwards legislation and attitudes.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

yes I would love to live in a country where your ethnic background and skin colour is the sole determining factour of what I can and cannot do.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

You will regret saying this when Poland is flooded with foreign criminal gangs and your people are doomed to become a minority in the land of their ancestors.

Justin Price
Justin Price

So on paper, why does the US support Israel and the jews so much? What excuse does the government give?

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

So no free speech?

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

because they control our government
excuses they give are shit like "our biggest ally" or "judeo christian values" and other bullshit

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Yeah yeah I realize the whole Jews controlling. But why exactly do they say they are their greatest ally? What has Israel done for the US to warrant that?

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

since when do jews care about freedom of speech?

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

its circular logic. If you analyze it too deep it falls apart.
They claim that we need to have an ally in the middle east. Some have claimed that Israel protects Christians against groups like Hezbollah, even though in reality it's Hezbollah protecting Christians against Israel.
There are also some Christian Fundamentalists who want the Apocalypse to happen or some retarded belief like that.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Israel was only able to exist as a modern state due to European and US terrorism and it would shortly crumble if these same groups were to entirely stop all contact with the region. Israel is not a legitimate nation and it cannot survive without heavy handed manipulation from outside super powers. You have no right to exist, mate.

James Edwards
James Edwards

why write such absolute nonsense with such authority? I can't even see any attempt at humour

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Jews are unironically the absolute rulers of the USA, on all three of the "Montesquieu" power levels plus the fourth power, from the politics and government to the media. The amount of power and influence they have there is just absurd, especially if you have in mind the tiny percentage of their population. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

does the WASP man have a similar right to self-determination?

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

how do you even get that impression
From reality.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

But I tought you guys atleast had Freedom of Speech? This is fucking worse than in Uk or Germoney.

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

israel is not legit lmao

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

taking more Israeli land

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

What does it mean to "Delegitimize" Israel?

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

and many are leaving to Europe.
Gee, thanks Moshe.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

"Delegitimization" is where you only suck 96 Jewish cocks annually as opposed to your mandated goy-quota of 100, then the AIPAC Task Force breaks into your house and kills you in your sleep

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Literally "wtf i love jews now" embodied.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Choosen to do what?

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

Because Jews are rich and southern whites are poor as shit. Perfect people to bait.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Is that a Confederate statue in that picture?

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Did they defend South Africa during the 80's too?
They actually did and helped the government catch Nelson Mandela.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

the average family in South Africa needs a privately owned security company so they don't get killed by gangs
I don't think so

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Amazing how you dont see this article pushed all over popular social media websites like reddit or /pol/. But we have to hear about what every corntoothed muslim preacher from some random shithole says about wife beating.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Redditors are not intelligent to begin with.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Truly the chosen people.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page