Would Mothers and Lovers have been a bigger hit than Back to the Future?

Would Mothers and Lovers have been a bigger hit than Back to the Future?

yes

probably not as oedipal, if you think about it.

CLAIM YOU'RE GLOWFU

You can have her, no one else wants her.

shes pretty cute but I take amazonian Liberty Bell

is this show worth masturbating to?

yes but only for a couple of these bitches the tall blonde and the british

he doesnt make hits he makes schlock

shes not even 18

>get me Zack Effron
>hes completely booked filming bro comedies
>ok get his non manlet chaper version
>right away sir

Too bad he didn't fucked her :(

Pretty sure the studios just had Rob Lowe cloned back in the 80s and this is the result

>shes not even 18
>le arbitrary age cutoff meme

How many times does Alison appear naked? I've only watched the pilot.

did she fuck the guy in the pilot? i cant remember. thats the last time, when she fucks the guy.

the welfare queen was funny as fuck

2 times in the first episode and it pretty dissapointing

Uh... there's a pretty BIG reason why that didn't happen

Yeah "morales"

yeah, she looks fucking terrible now. the ass shots in her outfit are just gross. thank fuck for betty gilpin.

Well aren't you the toughest little tyke on the playground.

who is the target audience for this? its not really a wrestling show and it doesnt have enough tiddies for fap bait.

in the first episode Glow lady is nude and bouncing up and down on this nude dude's crotch area and he is also nude

how do you film this and not get a boner? even if youre wearing a flesh colored underpants..its still a nude lady bouncing on your crotch

so giving women tips on how to do their job will get me laid?

kinda same as Orange is the new black

if they are half drunk vulnerable and their husband fucked their best friend maybe they will

You think you could get a boner in a room full of 20-40 people staring at you? Yeah, okay.
I think you probably also have to look like him and do something that really impresses them first. But you could try just walking up to women and offering free career advice and see how far it gets you.

>tfw no qt indian gf

Yeah, she's very pretty, but she was like one of the least developed characters on the show. Literally all we know about her is that she's pre-med and studies a lot. We never see or hear anything about her going to school though, I mean when would she even have time?

yea because im not a fag

No, "Back to the Future"="Mothers and Lovers"+fun+bigger plot-explicit incest