Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gyHnatbXl5s
strawpoll.me/13290933/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the FUCK did I just watch?

christ the last thread isnt even at the bump limit

>tfw only 10 episodes left
>tfw no more weekly kino or /tpg/ after that

who /goingtoneckthemselvesafterthefinale/ here?

This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
The horse is the white of the eyes
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within
This is the water
And this is the well
Drink full...
And descend
And dark within

Got a light?

yes it was

He went TOO FAR this time.

Senile old man.

Just thinking of all the little quinoas bubbling away in that pan

dude i don't have a lighter fuck off

loved the episode except the scene where they send Laura's soul through the steampunk machine to fight evil. it's like dr. who at this point ok i've never seen dr who but this is what i imagine

IN DREAMS

Me, specially if everything in my life is still a mess in two months

Creation story of BOB

normie got lynched

:c

Hold the fucking phone

>Through the darkness of future's past,
>The magician longs to see.
ok so the magician wants to see through the darkness right?
>One chants out between two worlds...
>"Fire... walk with me."
The magician then calls out to fire to walk with him so he can see through said darnkess.

Whats a more simplified way of saying that?

GOT A LIGHT?

I mean, there's a very similar orange glow that happens in doctor who when he regenerates..

DAVIIIIIID

I WALK

I have never watched Twin Peaks before but I've been hearing a lot about the most recent episode and how its going to change television so I think I'd like to see it. Can I watch just the most recent episode or is this something I need to watch all of to understand?

So, the place in the middle of the ocean. With the giant and the woman. Was that the White Lodge?

Also, the sounds that the strange locust frog thing makes are similar to the sounds that the Giant has Cooper listen to in the first episode.

I may have gone too far in a few places.

WITH (You)

bullshit it just reached the bump limit at 16:04:28 and still at page 4
you made this thread early to desperately stay OP

Are supposed to know where the locust frog egg came from?

I can't tell if it was from the white lodge spirits or from the "experiment"

worst fucking episode by far. I don't give a fuck what you lynch fanboys think, this episode was shit, period.

>how its going to change television

well that's taking it 11 steps too far. it was an experimental episode for sure but that's it

All of it.

Anyone got a torrent of episode 8? I had to work and my normal places don't seem to have it. Thanks

Not really, but it will be a fun ride for you, i'm sure.

6 species of lodge spirits/aliens

>giants (white lodge)
>bob/mike s (black lodge)
>greys
>woodsmen
>dopplegangers?
>the owls?

How many Bob loads did Leland pump into Laura's cunny?

U U U U

>both piss scenes combined for pure kino
>peeno?
youtu.be/gyHnatbXl5s
also, pissfu is now a top ranked twinpeaks girl

Two weeks, friend user.

bruh it's an episode where nothing happens, see it for yourself, you don't need to know anything about the series since it's 80% of it is bullshit

its on pirate bay retard

so this is what it feels to be LYNCHED...
woah...
good ep tho, big up NIN

Got a light?

>FBI agents in black
>Jeffries in white
>This is the last time they spoke as friends

P O T T E R Y

no it didn't

Lol retard

Watch it from the start

Best New Waifu. THIIIIIIIIICC.

D O P P L E G A N G E R

People barely understand the episode in itself, but it's definitely more enjoyable to experience the episode once you've seen everything else.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Providence Boi checking in.

Jeffries always was the wild card

on the contrary without any grounding in the world of twin peaks i don't think it will be enjoyable or mindblowing at all. it'll just feel like a long sort of weird music video and then the opening hook of an xfiles episode.

STRAWPOLL
strawpoll.me/13290933/

strawpoll.me/13290933/

strawpoll.me/13290933/

strawpoll.me/13290933/

strawpoll.me/13290933/

strawpoll.me/13290933/

Lynch went too far
I'm done

Confirmed TP-related people who post here

>mark frost
>eric da re
>riley lynch

Anyone else?

S P O O K E D

AYUDEME

>those nipples

>you will never cum inside her navel
hold me bros

Buddy did nothing wrong

give me a rundown on the Dido myth and how it's in play in this episode

who is this pastrami mommy?

>the guy who shot doppleganger coop i forgot his name was talking to PHILIP

Mark Frost doesn't post here. I am way too busy to do such.

Actress in OP's pic

Got a light?.

Senorita Dido

I watch lots of doctor who, and I thought the same thing...

Reminder that pic related is Mother, the creator of the lodge spirits, and the Eraserhead baby grown up, the white (black and white) lodge is clearly where Eraserhead takes place

Who /providence/ here?

>fat girls with big eyes and plump lips

hngh

Cutest!!!

forgot pic fuck

Possibly like the feeling of burning diarrhea without the benefit of enjoying the spicy mexican food.
Only the the discomfort and none of the pleasure, all set to the drone of NIN while seat-belted to the john, wondering how the fuck this all happened.

But user, thats retarded. Plus, its clearly the stage from Mulholland Drive. Good thing none of Lynch's individual works are connected in any way.

kys

Lynch is a man that eats broccoli and quinoa yet smokes and drinks excessively

It's very off putting to read these elitist type posts of "David Lynch owes you nothing" "Glad the casual viewers are being weeded out, etc". When it comes down to it we are all fans of Twin Peaks. That is why we are on this subreddit in the first place. We are all going to perceive things differently, have different opinions when dissecting scenes and so forth. Some people may love it, some people may hate it, some people may be on the fence at different moments. If we all agreed 100% that it was all perfect at all times, well, that's not realistic, is it?

There is too much assumption here like "Well, you don't know David" or "you can't expect to have the same show we had 25 years ago".. I know David's work. Not all but some. Enough to know to expect weirdness at every turn.

With that said, this past episode went a little too far away from Twin Peaks FOR ME. Was I expecting Twin Peaks from 25 years ago? Definitely NOT. Like some of you said, "Lynch went Eraserhead". But you know what? This isn't Eraserhead. It's Twin Peaks. I was expecting the show to resemble the Twin Peaks of old to some extent. Expectations WILL be there for a show that already has a history and has become a classic.

It doesn't feel like Twin Peaks at all after this episode FOR ME. This is a completely different show. Does that mean I haven't been enjoying it or not appreciating David's artistic vision? No. I'm enjoying it for what it is but it's not Twin Peaks. And yes, it may alienate even long time fans who feel disconnected. It's gone completely off the rails to be called TP. Personally, I hope these last few eps get back to something that resembles what the show was. If not, I'm still going to watch for Lynch and the cast. You're not getting rid of me.

Sorry elitists. I can enjoy the series as a whole and still voice my frustration with certain aspects of it too! Stop trashing people who don't think its 100% perfect

>ywn rape laura palmer

Holy shit that was me this morning. All I consumed was a mtn dew and granola bar last night

>rhode """"""""""island"""""""""""

Why do you name your states like this burgers?

So it all balances out and he's health-neutral?

Dido had a husband who died, falls in love with a married man who leaves both his wife and her to go to the wars. She kills herself because people make fun of her for being a homewrecker and she no longer has her love. The second man finds her in the underworld later with her first husband and she won't talk to the second man at all because she decided not to care about him once she reached the underworld.

I'm not sure that its relevant

>That is why we are on this subreddit in the first place.
stop right there bruh is this a copypasta

I live in maine, you are my pants faggot

What are the horse sounds at the end of the episode, just before the credits appears?

What DOES IT ALL MEAN FUCKKKKKKKKKK

>this subreddit

kys

does laura palmer piss?

Full name of the state is "The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

"Rhode Island" is the actual Rhode Island (aka Aquidneck Island) and "Providence Plantations" is the mainland.

doing whatever you want and being stress-free is actually good for your body. stress is a bigger health factor than any chemical could ever be

>tfw you'll never nibble that muffin

i'm reporting you for harassment and violating rediquette

Really made me think, makes a lot of sense.

This is why reddit is cancer

I had sex with this woman irl

Very kinky

AMA

you realise the only reason stress is harmful is because it triggers the release of certain chemicals, mainly cortisol?

OK, why would a post-structuralist meditate?

When do I we get to see more of you know, Twin fucking Peaks

I'm tired of Cooper's World Tour

me on top