White people do not have black hair

>white people do not have black hair

youtube.com/watch?v=RPhiVYu9asc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mother has black hair, although nobody else from my family does.

t. nordick

wtf dying my hair jet black now

come home oriental man

It's pretty rare for Scandinavians to have black hair, but it does exist.

Really makes you think.

>fedora of akkad

blond is the only acceptable hair color. if you're not blonde, then kys you worthless mutt

This. Can you believe people say I'm not white?

This.

Those abos aren't mixed btw

"Dabs"

Funny since plenty of people (whites) have black hair on the british isles. They just got bleached by the vikangz so hard that it's not as common anymore.

What if I was platinum blond as a child but it slowly faded out to brown around 13-14?

Breddy normal.

Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes come from the Indo Europeans who migrated through the steppe
Black Hair Dark Eyes are original European traits. Just look at Basque and Celtic people all dark or reddish hair
youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY

If white people can't black hair than that means that White people only represent a section of Europe rather than all native Europeans.

Meaning the words White and European have complete different meanings.

what about g*ngers like me?

I was blonde when I was a child, but hair got darker after that, does that still count?

>white people can't have black hair
>hitler had black hair
>therefor germans absolved from white guilt

>hitler had black hair
he didnt, he had brown

Goebbels, Hess and Speer did though.

Are you calling me a Mongol

>he had brown

I would personally call this black, but I guess that's subjective at some to some extent.

Now I'm on a list for googling "hitler color photo", lol.

Jesus christ Sargon just stop

>Meaning the words White and European have complete different meanings

European reffers to people living in the european continent (Zidane is european) and white means germanic.

dye

I agree with him.

You guys have no idea how black hair looks like, almost black brown hair such as mine is indeed commong among europeans; but pitch black hair with a blue/purple hue is impossible to find, I've only seen it in some extremely melanized sub saharans (most have brown hair),dravidian indians and of course east asians and their related ethnicities.

This hair color doesnt exist in whites, trust me I live in a very racially diverse country and I've met all sorts of people.

no sweety thats dark blonde

blonds are subhuman freaks

pay denbts

>>"Liberalist"

JFC, to think I actually used to watch this guy and valued his commentary...

(((Scandinavians)))

sure thing Shekelson