>I'll see you again in 2 weeks

Hmmmmm /ptg/ is an anagram of /tpg/...

She's your experience - you're her experiment

>tfw i watched part 8 on a fucking telephone
>tfw i didn't even use headphones
>tfw i kept stopping to text

Ptarmigan General?

hey

Someone wanna talk about why her arm is backwards?

That's intentional, this general loves President Trump

Sheryl Lee was, is, and always will be, ____!

Homely.

MOMMIE BABY WANTS TO FUCK

Well shit.
I'm in the wrong place.
Can someone point me to ptarmigan general?

Fuck I took that for granted. I really won't see this for the first time again.

cuz lore

a whore

>Dennis Hopper wanted to play Frank Booth because he was literally him

>he fastforwarded through the visual storytelling to get to the dialogue

My point exactly.
I'm thinking Lynch just threw it in there as some kind of link-bait for all the weird shit he came up with 25 years ago.

black lodge = spoopy spirits
white lodge = ayylmao

kek

Giant confirmed for Marvin the Martian.

Look at where her thumb is. Her arms are bent back.

Barely watched the OG show for the first time. What the fuck was that ending?

So all this kino aside are we just going to ignore the fucking god-awful good vs. evil plot that they seemed to confirm with the episode? Am I supposed to believe the events of Twin Peaks are that grand scale and important? Really? Episode was tight, this birth of all things evil in this world bullshit is retarded.

MUH SURREALISM

the result of the show being axed because of the worsening relations between lynch and the studio

The whole good vs evil thing is kinda corny

If this wasn't clear to you as far back as Leland's death then there's no helping you.

Lynch and Robert "The Hack" Engels really ruined the mythology in FWWM (still a fantastic film) and now they're running with it to the extreme.

lewd

No, the influx of evil started way before the incidents at twin peaks.
What we saw in season 1/2 was caused by the explosion. Just one tiny town dealing with something much bigger and crazier than it knew how to handle.

But would you called it genius on David's part to actually wait the 25 years like Laura said to spawn off the sequel?

>muh fanwank

What other kino can can I watch about Kyle getting repeatedly raped and sexually harassed?

we didn't even need this plot either

Yeah, that's incredible and ironically quite surreal in itself.

It was axed because shit ratings.

Can someone please explain what the second part of episode 8 was about? And who are the boy and the girl?
yes yes I'm retarded

DOuige get credit card

>tfw no escape from Lynch

Not torture of a sexual nature, but still Kylekino.

It aired about a month after the S2 finale and therefore was probably shot at the same time as Twin Peaks, so he still looks like Agent Cooper, too.

first chunk of Dune

Probably nobody important, just there to show primordial BOB possessing his first victim, maybe attracted by her awakening sexuality

About the woodsmen, who knows, maybe that's the disastrous event that prompted the military to start researching these spirits

The convenience store is in the real world right? Nobody thinks it's weird how there are suddenly dozens of woodsmen hanging around? Maybe normal people cant see them?

>normies getting lynched at the complex surrealism
>pseuds getting lynched at a good vs evil plot

The Great Lynching is a beautiful thing. Not only am I getting modern kino at its finest, but I'm witnessing two mountains of salt as a bonus.

judy?

>yes yes I'm retarded
So are we all.
Notice how the girl didn't get put to sleep, but passed out on her own. The bug then commanded her mouth open and crawled in.
Also, I think the woodsman was putting the town to sleep in order to occupy them somehow.
If so, I'm thinking this leads to the Blue Rose incident.

The episode was just as much FROSTING as it was LYNCHING. I'm legitimately REEEING at the normies who don't realize this.

So we are almost half way through the show, and the only characters I care about are retard Coop and maybe Laura Palmer who is a) dead and b) barely seen so far. I couldn't give a shit if anyone else got shot, stabbed, killed, raped, or turned out to be BOB in disguise. I guess I'd be disappointed if Naomi Watts died, but only because I believe she represents a chance for Dale Cooper to find happiness on Earth.

Be honest could you give two shits about anyone else apart from muh nostalgia?

Yeah but do you actually think it's a good premise for the whole story? This pure good versus evil shit?

Agreed

No you're not. It's not explained and nowhere near enough detail is given for anyone to reasonably be expected to know. That's not the way Lynch makes movies, despite people's many theories and overanalysis of his work. Above all it's about creating confusing scenarios and inexplicable events for the sake of disconcerting the viewer and asking them to question meanings they usually take from images/ideas/etc. Not to try to break these surreal images down and create meaning from them. Don't sweat the details.

We can assume that it has something to do with the creation of Bob. The rest with either be revealed later, is up to interpretation, or is unimportant.

Douige get talk show

I want more Jade.

The woodsmen are most likely dugpas, yeah.

So It became more popular years after it got canceled?

They seem to be able to phase in and out of view/reality.

The first time we see one he disappears, and the ones rescuing BOB appeared out of nowhere.

CUTE
U
T
E
S
T

Reminder there are people in this thread who actually believe the real Cooper was possessed by Bob

Why are you dumb bastards so proud of how disappointing this show is? Apart from anything else its painfully dated. THE GOOD LYNCH IS TRAPPED IN THE 1990s AND CAN'T GET OUT.

Link for anyone who has time to spare for Kylekino: youtube.com/watch?v=6QERKzECsks

Gotta light?
Gotta light?
Gotta light?
Gotta light?
Gotta light?
Gotta light?
Gotta light?

Yes I do. You were deluding yourself if you thought that wasn't the point back then.

>Gotta
are yu memeing

>Yeah but do you actually think it's a good premise for the whole story? This pure good versus evil shit?
Who's saying it's the premise.
looks more like a back-plot to me.
Good vs. evil happened, and twin peaks is the result.

Mythology in that film is great though, and not rooted in good vs evil at all, it is far more psychological.

>dirty homeless guy asks Lynch for a light one day
>still traumatized by it

>this episode was directed by the man who directed Die Hard and The Flintstones, the second of which Kyle was in and also ended up getting horrifically murdered
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

>ACCEPT MY OPINIONS
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
>WHY DO YOU LIKE IT

Dude, just go to bed lmfao.

It seemed pretty reasonable at the end of Season 2. The doppelgangers are evil spirits, why would BOB, an evil spirit, possess another evil spirit? Back then it made sense to assume the "doppelganger" merely symbolised the dark side of Cooper's own personality allowing himself to be filled with evil.

goddam i miss the crypt keeper.
I can't help but wonder how badly they are gonna fuck up the new one.

Yes.
The first episode was a cultural phenomenon, but people got less and less interested with each episode and by mid S2 only a small group of people were still watching. The last 2 episodes almost didn't even get aired.
It's influence on later TV shows got people looking back in interest and it got a big cult fanbase.

Lynch has a fear of the homeless it seems.

There's a difference in something like Bob representing all that is bad in the world and actually, you know, literally being just that. I think it's corny.

>lmfao

I kinda figured Coop's body remained the same and the doppelganger was just a spirit possessing him.
Then Bob hitched a ride for some more superpowers.
Makes sense knowing that OG Dougie was pretty much an empty shell, and created as a vessel to hold realcoop when he came back.

Thanks boys

>Bob is all that is bad in the world
says who?

Lynch has always been literal and figurative at the same time.

>remember the segment in the Diane audio tape where Cooper nearly got mauled by a pack of wild Canadian geese because he was trying to record them for his ambient noise mixtape collection
>now this

Clearly this was the doppelganger and the story ended just before we could see his body raped back to life by a pack of Lodge hobos.

But the literal official episode description was "Gotta light?"

>not rooted in good vs evil at all

Yes it is.

THIS

Except FWWM literally shows him trapped in the Lodge post finale and Annie backs it up. "The good Dale is in the Lodge and he can't leave." It doesn't leave anything up to the imagination.

If anything part 8 showed just how small time Bob was. He's far from everything bad in the world.

IS

I'm starting to wonder if most of the original-series actors aside from Kyle got hired for just a couple of days work. We're nearly halfway through and some of them have been one-scene appearances. Even the ones who've had more scenes are still really brief.

Is it future or is it past?

THE