So this dude raises 2 kids he didn't father including one that is black...

So this dude raises 2 kids he didn't father including one that is black. His ex is plowed by a black man so is his real daughter.

How didn't this trigger the shit out of 2017 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8o3_Ab4bj8?t=73
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one watched it or quickly dropped it for the reasons you stated

So mature. Enjoy your right wing propaganda videos and metal music you neanderthal brainlet.

Kevin is a big-dicked cowboy who doesn't give a fuck

I'm not right wing I was just trying to answer OP's question friendo

Why would he care what his ex does? Only a fag would. He has the black kid for less than a year. Jill never fucked the black kid.

>His ex is plowed by a black man so is his real daughter

did this really happen? i dropped the show 3 or 4 episodes into season 2.

>dropping the best show in television

sad

>sperg rage thread hidden
wow, that was easy

it became shit

1st season was ok-ish

it's funny when dumb people think their opinion is a fact, while a show literally has like a 98 on metacritic

This awful excuse for a TV show triggered me. And the race mixing

His ex-wife marries/moves in with a black man.
The daughter tries to fuck that same black man's son but he is a good and righteous nigger who leaves room for Jesus.

>protag cries like a bitch in every episode while wearing skinny jeans
Normalization of faggotry does not mean it's not faggotry.

didnt he already have a wife? also wasn't he the bad guy?

Who the hell cares what their crazy, suicidal ex-wife does? His daughter never fucked the black kid either.

Thats a pretty righteous thing to do though. Why would anyone be against it?

Yeah. Long story short, the government blew up their daughter, the mom left, the dad shot Gravy, then Laurie got BLACKED and everyone moved to Australia.

>daughter does mouth stuff with a jig
>i-it was only mouth stuff you guys, who cares?

That's not GoT

Season 2 was BLACKED

Amazing show. Absolute kino.

OP I. I sort of agree but what the fuck is with all the magic negro stuff? I mean they even joke about it at some point.

This here, I highly doubt anyone who looks like him has trouble finding snatch.

>t.beta

Definitely up there, I know it has its problems - but nothings grabbed me as hard as TL did.

That was CODE for LAZY and BAD WRITING but they LAMPSHADED it so that makes it OKAY.

As much as its my fav show, i kek'd

k just checking
I mean I like the idea that the mystery remains a mystery and we just deal with people reacting to it. Guess because of the state of writing the alternative would be something like L O S T.

Leave him to his dragons n winter m8, the kinos for us.

OP explicitely said plowed though. That's not the same as kissing. I only answered the question, I never said he shouldn't care, only that she never fucked him.

I mean I am not really a bookfag and loved GoT S1 but the shot is utter nonsense at this point. Nothing makes sense and it's literally a competition over who has a stronger motif for muh vengeance .

>*show

Didn't really care about that plot-line but it was strongly implied they had something going and given they were like 17 I assumed they fucked. But I am neither American nor a neck-beard.

Assuming they fucked has nothing to do with being an American or a neckbeard, and everything to do with actually watching the fucking show and listening to the explicit dialogue that states they did not have sex.

No idea what show it is.

>projecting

When do they state this?

I'm also neither of those things, and it was fairly obvious they liked eachother, but it was very clear they did not have sex. That nigger is a permavirgin.

youtu.be/a8o3_Ab4bj8?t=73

And instead of googling the name or do a reversed image search you made this post to convince this thread that you are not only ignorant but also stupid?

>he really didn't watch the show

This. Instead of complaining, people just dropped it.

I fucking totally forgot about that. I'll blame my non-existing interest over my incompetence.

waaaaaah muh 2%
lol

>I'll blame my non-existing interest over my incompetence.
Well, that's easy to do.

Yeah, I know that's why I did. All I can say that I don't even know how the black family is called cause I literally don't give a shit.

>not being sad about Gary Busey

wtf Sup Forums used to praise the shit out of this show barely two months ago

I still do.

>Sup Forums is one person
My favorite fallacy.