*looks at Portugal's fighter count*

*looks at Portugal's fighter count*
*looks at the UK's count*

Oh no no no no no

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are we even a country?

*Russian crime statistics fall out of my pockets*

*ZOOOOOOM PEW PEW FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

>109
And we barely even spend money on the military

POLAND STRONG
RUSSIA WE WAR U

youtu.be/QCy68CWDKVE

That number seem wrong, these are our fighters

>Eurofighter EF-2000 Typhoon
-F-2000A: 73 (+9 ordered)
-TF-2000A: 12 (+2 ordered)

>Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
-F-35A: 9 (+51 ordered)
-F-35B: 0 (+15 ordered)

>Panavia A-200 Tornado
-A-200C Tornado IDS it-MLU: 38
-EA-200B Tornado ECR it-MLU: 15
-TA-200C IDS it-MLU: 3

>AMX International A-11 Ghibli
-A-11B ACOL: 43
-TA-11B ACOL: 10

I know you are some subhuman slav but have you ever considered poorer countries can’t afford new toys so they stick with old cheep ones?
Like Russia for example
>still has 200 mig-21s

you're including attack aircraft as well

But I don't see that "79" in the OP pic

Yeah, I don't quite get it either.

Last time I check both the UK and French airfleets were essentially the same size.

>greece
GREECE STRONK

he protec

>we are regional power

when this happened?

lol u wish.
The 92 in Germany does not count the 400 fighter aircrafts maintained by americans in the Ramstein USAF base.

And I thought our military was pathetic

>Greece pays so much for their military pay denbts

Literally having 4 nations around us with territorial and historical disputes that are actively claiming that we are occupying their lands. Turkey, Bulgaria, FYROM and even Albania.

Come on EU.. bring some of dem planes here. We are the same country now.. right..? RIGHT?!

It is. All EU armies outside of MAYBE french are fucking pathetic and incapable of defending their territory on their own.

No, also you must pay 3% more interest rate than you paid until now and you must take care of all Aegean refugees on your own and you're lazy Pleitegriechen and there's nothing wrong with Northern Cyprus.
t. Brussels

I always thought other EU countries had much stronger armies than us look at Germany with 92 fighters lmao

Germany relies entirely on US armed forces.
They're more interested in maintaining economical leverage over everyone rather than military.
And let's be honest - they have a point. Militaries are nothing but money sinks

Everything is wrong here, italy has more, France less ...

PAY
DENBTS

64 is too many to be honest. Waste of money, we have the whole of europe to one side and the ocean on the other.

Italy Number is wrong. Italy has more. You french people have less.

remember how easily your jets were shot down by Syrians and other stinky, backwards kebabs?

how many actual modern/capable jets does Russia have

>poortugal
>has pockets

well ours just fall by themselves desu

france stronk

Glory to the Portuguese!

50% of Russian fighters from cold war, fucking idiot russian.

How many of those russian ones actually work? Or even have enough pilots for them?

What are the French up to?

“yeah, russia won’t attack us” “yes pekka their planes don’t work” “they don’t have enough pilots” “false statistics, they don’t have any planes at all” “we’re gonna be alright, i know” “we can sleep safe, pekka” “good night pekka”

Is that counting our Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets ?

Sorry bro. Did you get triggered that easily? I try not to hurt your feelings next time.

Dont worry. Everyone knows that Russians cant fight for shit. Drunk criminals running wild with 0 morale. All that makes Russia strong is its big population but going against Europe, it stands no chance.

Sorry bro. Did you get triggered that easily? I try not to hurt your fighterjetlet-in-denial feelings next time.

It's their fault that they got invaded by roaches in the first place, I don't know why they are playing the victim card nowadays. They can thank Makarios and Grivas for their cucked situation.

Looking pretty good when all European Union countries are forced to fight together against anyone who attacks us.

probs lots of old shit

Can you explain the appeal of larping as mighty simosnipers? Is it just to sound intimidating so they don't attack you, you know, the pit viper way? Russia could wipe you out in a matter of days.

>russia starts a war with europe
>russian economy collapses within a month of fighting

NATO

Maybe he's related to the president?

just believe anything a russian posts