Which TV series resembles Vice City the most?

Which TV series resembles Vice City the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-f77qqc_9g
youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZPSxHgKmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I STICK MY HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER FOR ONE FREAKING MINUTE

Miami Vice

The few movies they ripped off making it

and fate shovels SHIT in my FACE

That was MY money, Tommy. MY MONEY!

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN TOMMY

DANG HE'S GOT A BLADE

Go get some sleep

DUMB FLORIDA MORON

LANCE VANCE DANCE

LA VIDA ES UNA LENEJA

LANCE VANCE DANCE

what are you gonna do

AND I RUUUUUUUUUN
I RUN SO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAY

what are you gonna do?

Sup Forums is actually beyond retarded

>Vice City came out 15 years ago

Dexter

I will stop by your office tomorrow and we can start sorting this mess out

MERCEDEEEES!

Miami Vice, great series, nice pastels and all the clothes were designer. Fuck that show was great.

Never trust a goddamn horse!

IT EATS MY FAVORITE EL BURRO KINO, IT DIE

I AINT GETTIN ON NO PLANE

I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you...

NICE BIKE

So, why did the french send the GIGN armed with pistols?

NICE ASS, BABY

IN CLEAR ENGLISH

Not a series, but you should watch Cocaine Cowboys if you haven't.

OH WAY TO GO TOUGH GUY! BEAT HIM TO A PULP, THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM REAL CHATTY

Dude they're french, didn't you see that embarrassing raid they had on those muslim hostage takers a couple years ago

This, but avoid every sequel.

how come they get everything upto a hunter helicopter while chasing cortez' boat?

ya keep pushing me and pushing me, and you get this

YOU CALL THIS HANDLING IT?

> if Tommy took the time to care about his emotional issues over his brother's death his death could have been avoided

ZE RAIN, SHE IS TRES WET ZIS TIME OF THE YEAR

Lance deserves no sympathy. Lance screwed up Tommy's initial plan, almost got both of them killed, was lazy at getting things done, and then betrayed Tommy even after Tommy literally saved his life earlier.

>Phnom Penh 86
>"It aint me" Starts playing

>mfw when i always say this when i see a bike and nobody gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=l-f77qqc_9g

What about CC Reloaded? Is it better than the original?

AYE CLEVAH

don't mind me, just being the superior VC game

Tried to run that shit on an emulator, don't bother

underage detected

Miami Vice

>PSP
>not PS2

>no pc release

what were they thinking?

BIG COJONES

It was on PS2 with added content

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=a7ZPSxHgKmw

Scarface is literally Vice City: the Movie

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? MOW HIS LAWNS?

you mean vice city is scarface:the game
>inb4 scarface: the game

DICKHEADS
IM SUROUNDED BY DICKHEADS!

exactly, cunts.

i love the game but i can't re-play it because the animations are so fucking ugly and jerky. even just opening up the car door and stepping inside looks retarded.

scarface on the Wii was the bomb

Dude the 80's? epic.

LEAST IT WAS FORE I FUCKED ERRYTHANG UP

>you'll never reach the secret island with the guy in the Jason mask that chases you with a chainsaw that the kid told you about in school

there's a mission in liberty city stories where a thing like that happens

I feel like rockstar implements a lot of old myths and rumors into the newer releases of GTA. I miss when video games were mysterious.

I don't know about TV shows, but for movies, Scarface and Goodfellas are the obvious answers.

Burn Notice.

That's more in line with max payne

Scarface
Miami Vice
Cocaine Cowboys

What are your thoughts in Johnny in GTAV? They built him up in Lost and the Damned, then make him a meth addicted cuck.

Vice City Stories showed that Lance was always dumb even around his brother. In fact, its possible that Lance indirectly got Vic killed by setting up with a client who he didn't know about.

That was the point, he wasn't going to remain a badass after Lost and the Damned. If he remained in Liberty City, he might've had a shot.

Most 1% MC clubs are filled with drug addicted nobodies though.

Though it's grating how Trevor never got wasted with that tiny crew of his. Sheer psychopathic bloodlust isn't enough to treat both MCs and Mexican gang members like dirt when all you've got besides that is a paranoid NEET and a clinically retarded Juggalo in your crew.

I can't replay it either, but for different reasons. Played through this game at the lakes with my best friend one summer. It was literally the perfect summer and now when I play the game it reminds me that grandpa's dead, and so is my best friend and that I will never be as happy as I was in the summer of '03

The thread should have ended here

HMM, NICE BIKE

Dumb. Florida. Moron.

this fucking mission with RC helicopter

kek

I wish it was 2003 again, so many things went so fucking wrong

I like this shirt...

You don't get to bring friends

I don't mean to sound like a nigger lover or anything, but I always preferred CJ.

Damn.

same. i prefer san andreas in general desu

bruh

Trevor ruined GTA V for me. He seemed like he was there just to be le ebin insane man, who always did whatever the plot told him to do. His character lacked any consistency or realism. If the game had just been about Michael, the old school gangster, mentoring the young hood, Franklin, it would've been great, especially if it ended with the kill Michael ending, but all that bullshit with Merrywether and Trevor turned what could've been a genuinely interesting rise and fall story into some sort of massive fucking epic. In fact, it's why I have yet to replay the game, I always get to the first jewellery store heist and just stop playing there cause almost everything afterwards is fucking trash

San Andreas is vastly superior to Vice City. Sure, you may prefer the 80s aesthetics, the soundtrack, or the protagonist, but SA just creams VC in the gameplay department.

colours were shitr

i agree, san andreas is the better game. i do love vice city for the reasons you listed tho

I've never been able to play any GTA game past the "3D Universe" era for some reason.

Trevor was actually a good character because the trailers made him out to be that ebin insane man you think he is but if you know anything about real world psychopaths he was actually very realistic. I thought he was going to be some safe for reddit deadpool meme spewer but he was actually the most evil protagonist who canon rapes and murders innocent people and is a far more accurate representation of the kind of no inhibitions piece of shit real life horrible criminals are rather than le badass cool guys video games usually try to show them as.

:/

It's incredible that GTAV is still the top selling game in some parts of the world, almost half a decade after its release.
Those kikes at Rockstar and Take Two must have paved their offices with solid gold or something.

It really hurt getting betrayed by him, i thought we were bros :_:

Tenpenny did nothing wrong

SATURDAY NIGHT WAS FOR WIVES, BUT FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE COPA WAS ALWAYS FOR THE GIRLFRIENDS

Most of the profits went directly to the Houser brothers. Hundreds of millions of dollars. They set up a special profit sharing agreement with Take-Two, where if they don't get their money they can walk at any time and start another video game company while still retaining all of Rockstar's IPs. Seems incredibly selfish and ungrateful to their employees to me. That and how Sam Houser fucked over Leslie Benzies and that old scandal about how their employees were being asked to work far too many hours kind of soured me on them. Their video games are all about satirising American vices like greed but they're just as bad as the people they make fun of.