twitter.com/AnonBabble

based chinks

RICED

fucking lol'd

didn't the same thing happen in reverse in france

In Italy

my mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=HQQs3nl0LcY

Why wasn't there internet furor over this video?

That slut was leading him on

you can't be racist against white people

video was uploaded in 2007, probably aired even earlier
this was before weaponised internet outrage

Pretty much anyone can get away with it, except huwhites. NEVA FOAGET THE SIX TRILLION

Look at the dislikes, Sup Forumstard.

Sup Forums was right. The fire rises.

>Look at the dislikes, Sup Forumstard.

>why wasn't there an outrage over a wh*Te woman getting BLACKED by kara boga

I know right. It's a fatal mistake for a detergent commercial. You get yellow instead of white.
Such a straightforward, simple, yet supposedly effective idea, ruined by the poor execution.
As a creative industry worker myself, it's very embarrassing to watch.

In Asians' minds, they are white (when they compare themselves to black especially). The yellow skin thing is a Western invention to motivate going to war against them, just like the rat face thing. All propaganda. Hell, even south east Asians are more white than ''white'' amerimutts these days.

They are not white Jesus Christ, they just use a hundred products so they can get whiter.
Of course only South Korean and Japanese fags do this, the rest of Asia doesn't mind being the colour they actually are which is a brownish one.

If you use products to be whiter, hide yourself from the sun at all cost so you don't burn and show your real colours, then you're not white at all.

you can't read or what? he said "In Asians' minds", he's not calling them whites

This coming from Argentina, oh the irony. You're saying a huge percentage of south east asian kids and teen use skin bleaching products? You're delusional, a lot of them simply look naturally white. White people get tans when they go in the sun too, so they also maintain whiteness by not going out in the sun.

China will learn to love

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJSDpqkO8U

>Implying cotton-pickers are a threat to a 1billion+ nation
The niggers will get their genes melted

Nice, I support more based black men in asia. Blasians are the future.

Because blacks are common in our media.

fuckin africans being able to eat tide pods n shiet

Based chinks.