This show is actually good

This show is actually good

rhonda best girl

shill harder, viral marketer scum

wtf i love netflix now!

I haven't had a job in three years kek

its because netflix uses algorithms to decide which genres or shows will do well.

Well if it works I won't complain

that's why they're making so many 80s based shows atm. at some point before they started producing these shows people were watching a lot of 80s stuff

No, you just watch everything Netflix shits out.

Watched the whole thing in 2 days. Very enjoyable, Brie is great as a main character, you cannot not like her. It's a shame that we learned relatively little about other characters. I hope it goes in the direction of Orange is the New Black where there really isn't a main character and everybody gets their share of screentime and backstory.

DUDE '80s LMAO

>I hope it goes in the direction of Orange is the New Black where there really isn't a main character and everybody gets their share of screentime and backstory.

Same writer so this is bound to happen.

I want to love Ellen Wong tenderly

It isn't like that at all

if that's the best promotional shot you had to post then no it's not

>Brie is great as a main character, you cannot not like her.

I didn't like her at the beginning because she was the homewrecker and didnt really have much going for her. Great because flawed characters are interesting

>the womb goof scene

80s based shows,or based 80s shows?

that sold me on it t.b.h.

I

Marc Maron is the man

considering watching this show for maron
is it worth it?

show tits

yea he's hilarious

of course it is, the only people who shit on it are the ones who are far enough up trheir own asses to take alison brie getting skinny before doing a nude role as some kind of insult

She's supposed to be a "meh" looking character. If she still looked like Annie the role wouldn't work

Yep

Maron is great in this too

It was pretty good, sadly I watched it all in one day and now I'll have to wait forever until season 2

Based Rhonda poster?

All I know is that the Asian is a cute.

I'm a sucker for wrestling the industry and it's history is really fucking interesting and they did a good portrayal of it in the 80's.

Fuck you faggot Justine is obviously best

Show was boring. Who is casting Marc Maron in things? fuckers always misreble

That showed him

Miserable in a great way. He's the resentful dad I never had.

>sticc

>swn impregnate you and force you to cook for her

>pic 3

>her arms absorbed her boobs

justine is the best girl
this is fact accept it

What time does Genji Cohen have in this show again?

i accept

*role (not time)

So I guess jenji isn't the showrunner this time which is good. I was worried that it would go strong for a couple seasons and then have 6 pointless seasons worth of garbage.

yellow fever