Just finished watching this, why the FUCK is it so highly rated on RT? It was so meh

Just finished watching this, why the FUCK is it so highly rated on RT? It was so meh

>RedditTomatoes

Thisisbait.png

It's a great movie in every respect. You only think it's "meh" because you're a faggot with a racial identity complex.

I just finished watching the RLM review of this what did I think of it?

It's pretty good but yeah, it feels like a concept that would have worked better as an hour long anthology series episode rather than a feature length film.

racism adds extra points

Why is Allison Williams so perfect bros?

gorgeous eyes, looks good with bangs, 11/10 smile for sure

qt3.14 for sure

It's not scary which is a big no when you market yourself as a horror movie

This shit was fucking hilarious, especially the final act where he just starts killing them all. Was half hoping they'd back up over the THOT (gorgeous btw) at the end

>This shit was fucking hilarious, especially the final act where he just starts killing them all. Was half hoping they'd back up over the THOT (gorgeous btw) at the end

Fuck that seal pic is so hot.
I wonder if a seal and a woman has ever.

Yeah I thought the same. It was good but that's it. So overrated

>This shit was fucking hilarious,
>especially the final act where he just starts killing them all.
>Was half hoping they'd back up over the
>THOT
>(gorgeous btw)
>at the end

of coursh

This movie was such garbage. Just because black people need special attention and catering. I'm tired of this Jewish agenda. "This movie is about racism. 10/10" - reddittomatoes.
So glad i streamed it
Also
>racemixing

I agree this movie was better.

The upper class is seriously fucked up. This movie is probably 10% of the clannishness, occult practices, and brainwashing they get up to.

>why the FUCK is it so highly rated on RT?

You fucking know why. Because they are Tumblr Tomatoes now.

You just KNOW

Did you saw the rating of Assassins (1995) in RT? What a fucking joke. Never trust that piece of shit of a site.

>100% 6/10 reviews