I've lost all respect for David Lynch

>David Lynch supports this disgusting pedophile: theguardian.com/film/2009/sep/29/roman-polanski-petition
what the fuck? I respected this man for so many different reasons, and this almost shatters all of it. How could anyone's moral compass be so broken as to support someone who committed an unforgivable act merely because they're your friend or you respect their films? Is everyone on this list just completely morally bankrupt or are they pedophiles too? beginning to wonder that honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC-s5aE13sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Art.

I'm sure he's devastated op.

even the victim forgives him

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

I think you need to wise up on the Jewish influence in the entertainment industry, user.

>rapist has enough money, power and influence to escape charges for decades
>pressure from literally dozens of other famous people
>news of the rapist brings in tons of unwanted attention
gee, I wonder why the victim would want to "forgive" him

Samantha Gailey was 13 and like most 13 year olds pretty decently developed by then (because for most girls puberty begins at the age of 10). People need to stop spinning that Polanski case like he was fucking a 7 year old. People like Polanski shouldn't suffer for the fact that in most places the age of consent is a stupidly high age.

t. registered sex offender

It's stupid. A bunch of no-lifes whining about a thing that happened ages ago that even the girl doesn't care about. There are thousands of more deserving causes and injustices to pay attention to, but this one titillates them cause they secretly want to fuck 13 year olds.

>Fucked some willing slut who's mom pimped to you
big fucking deal.
No one cares you pearl clutching faggot, not even the "victim"

Jews get to do whatever they want

Can you fuck off for one moment Sup Forums?

can you fuck off permanently to reddit?

>People need to stop spinning that Polanski case like he was fucking a 7 year old.

The non spin version is that he drugged a scared, objecting 13 year old and stuck his dick in her ass

The case should be dropped because the victim has wanted it to be dropped for years, but don't try and spin what he did as something other than heinous either

yeah I'd fuck a 13 year old girl in an instant (if it weren't for laws), sex is normal Americans need to accept this.

...rehtaef a fo sdriB

and the most reddit thread of the day award goes to

heinous or awesome

$5 dollars has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your cooperation.

>stop posting on pseudo-anomymous imageboards

Old Sup Forums
>teens have sex all the time and besides who cares
Nu Sup Forums
>I object to this man's behavior in the strongest possible terms. As a church-going Republican voter I insist that he be punished to the full extent of the law!

So you're saying Bill O'Reilly was right?

Day of the rope cannot come any sooner for pedshits. You fuckers are deranged and need to be shot or locked up

lol, that guy hasn't bothered to tell the cops about his last three addresses, he's registry incompliant

How can you know that the third poster that you replied to is one as well? You're as emotional in your thinking as all of those silly "libtards", user.

The victim wants him to return and face his sentence.

Fuck the French, they would have extradited people like Snowden in a heartbeat but a rich guy abusing a young girl apparently deserves protection.

On Sup Forums are guys who are virgins and unable to find woman and than there are opinions like these.

You betas think you would have more change with children, right? You want to catch at least small-minded and wounded prey. Or you have too much common with girls and they are on your mental level?

The Snowden case has obvious ulterior motive by the US gov't, don't pretend as though they are comparable.

>sucking up to kikes
pathetic
more like
old Sup Forums
>fucking kikes gas them all
nu Sup Forums
he dindu nuffin he a kosher boy the victim forgave him so what's the big deal

>respecting a meme director
your own fault

>he would not fuck her in all holes

What the fuck? The post is defending Polanski for fucking a 13 year old which is clearly not okay, by the law and social standards in Western countries. Even if you disregard her inability to make rational decisions at that age, you still wouldn't want subhumans like Polanski and greasy fat Sup Forums users to fuck your 13 y.o daughter. Don't give me that shit that I'm somehow misinterpreting his post.

>that last sentence
the genuine misogyny is over nine-thousand there

i don't care what my daughters age is i don't want her fucking anyone ever you dumb

What do the French care?
Pissing of America is their favourite past-time.

Sounds like a pretty cool guy

Well, I can't speak for that poster, but calling it a defense of Polanski is an exaggeration as all that post seemed to me to be was a humourous observation of this board's cultural leanings.

Not just David Lynch, but a bunch of Hollywood people signed a petition to release Roman Polanski when he was arrested in Europe and it looked for a short period of time like he was going to be extradited to the U.S.

Even Martin Scorsese of all fucking people signed that petition. I thought he was a better fucking man than to stick up for a millionaire pedophile rapist to try and keep him from facing justice.

If she was a huge slut who wanted his cock really badly and she got some enjoyment out of it you could forgive it.
But he literally drugged her and used all her holes against her will.

Excepted he drugged and raped her.

So? Yeah I'm not a Chad, I'm a beta so what? Adapt or die is the rule of evolution. Grown up women are look for Chads and providers, all a 13 year old wants is a mature man to show her the ropes. Why shouldn't I take advantage of this?

Polanski confirmed Sup Forums poster

really makes me think

This. Sup Forums faggots are laughed at because of their almost liberal mentality.

They'll say jews are ruling the world and then they'll claim whites as the master race

Then after they cry about Jews infiltrating everything they love, they'll laugh at blacks for blaming whites for everything. The hypocrisy is beautiful.

>actually being brainwashed into thinking it's defective to find 13 year old girls attractive

>Polanski petition signatories

Woody Allen

Wes Anderson

Darren Aronofsky

Terry Gilliam

Martin Scorcese

Tilda Swinton

gets me noggin joggin', laddy

hell yeah id rape her asshole

Damn, Tilda Swinton, too?

>Wes Anderson

hmmm

She looks too mature t.b.h.

At least be honest about what a 13yo looks like

WoW, I wonder if my friends would sign a petition if there was a PROOF that I'm an active pedophile.

>I thought he was a better fucking man than to stick up for a millionaire pedophile rapist to try and keep him from facing justice.

What else would you expect from the industry where everyone is doped up to their eyeballs on painkillers/drugs/alcohol and that popularised the term "casting couch"?

Laws, morals, and punishment are for the dumb proles, not "creative class" aesthetes like Polanski

This. What he did is not even considered pedophilia because pedo means you are in to pre-pubescent kids, which she was not. He is just a statutory rapist, in this country at least. Some countries wouldn't even give a shit.

>The non spin version is that he drugged a scared, objecting 13 year old and stuck his dick in her ass
pretty sure that is EXACTLY the spin version that all media spun back when it happened. kek

That's the version that the 13 year old girl testified to in court. I've read the transcripts, it was rape.

>At least be honest about what a 13yo looks like
Most girls go through puberty at age 10-12. By the time they are 13, they look the same until they are like 18-19.

Also before that idiot replys to you about her being a liar or something similarly retarded, Polanski plead guilty to her accusation.

He only ran because the judge tried to violate the plea bargain that both parties had agreed to

Burn in hell.

>One pedophile rapist defends another pedophile rapist.
In other news, water- wet.

nice

>he put his penis in my butt

polański did (almost) nothing wrong, but there is still plenty of reasons to consider lynch a person of questionable character
youtube.com/watch?v=XC-s5aE13sk

good thing I actually couldn't give a single fuck about him as a person. I only care about his work, and he's one of my favourite directors

sequel when?

This

Why do dumb goyim think that their opinions matter

On one hand I agree what he did was a heinous crime that should have never been left unpunished, on the other hand I know the only reason Sup Forums and the Sup Forums Extended Universe actually get angry about a minor being sexually abused is when the perpetrator is jewish, muslim, black, politically left leaning or any combination of the above.

This.

If it was any other white guy they'd just be butthurt and complain about the girl ruining a man's life with false accusations because she was a slut or something. Sad.

Legalize çunny

Except both sides are right. A white elite ruins everything for blacks and the Jewish elite ruins everything for humans.

Only in america a guy fucking a 14 year old girl would be called pedo.

literally a third world country

t. muhammad

KFC on the left

wut?

Learn to separate the art from the director. Lynch also is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist and he's a berniefag but you don't see me complaining about it.

>he's a berniefag

Considering who the final two candidates were, do you really see that as a bad thing?

Maybe Lynch and others signed it genuinely thinking Polanski was falsely accused? You don't know.

HE RAPED HER MORON THATS NOT EVEN THE POINT

"consensual rape". As in she consented to it.

No she didn't, idiot.

Wow, a lot of love for rapists and pedophiles in showbiz

Yes she did. She didn't actually press charges against him.

> o'reiley views are now reflective of 4chans majority politics

Funny how things end up

She can't legally consent at that age.

>he can't separate the art from the artist
Stop watching movies

>it's an outrage that one of our rich friends is being punished for this
fuck the west

>cuddliness
Does anyone remember being so innocent that you mispronounced cunnilingus? Fucker deserves to burn. Period.

Is it true that lynch is a pedo rapist? It would actually make a lot of sense.

There's alot of violence against women and teenage female sexuality in his stuff especially twin peaks.

And i can see him trying to outweird himself in real life and do crazy out there things like rape children. I honestly think he might be a pervert.

And people who know about it probably are afraid to say anything because they'll be bullied out of Hollywood where lynch obviously has a lot of influence

Woody would be a fucking hypocrite not to sign.

>literally fuck a 13 year old
>except from the prison because you're a jew who makes movies

Hollywood is a cesspool

>David Lynch supports this disgusting pedophile
Lynch is trully /ourguy/. Redditors can fuck off

This man get's it. Age is just a number