Spider-man Homecoming is the definitive Spider-man movie

It's heartfelt, it's funny, it makes you feel for the characters. You can tell it's made for fans BY fans, Tom Holland is the Peter Parker/Spidey everyone was waiting for (I have never seen such a perfect portrayal and grasp of the character) and can empathise with. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but most importantly you're gonna come out of the movies knowing that you've watched something really, really good. Catch if you can, it's not your standard superhero movie at all and you won't regret it one bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBwmgcEF2Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage, fuck off this is a DC board

You don't sage that way, newfriend.
Also, Sup Forums has never been a DC board. Shills don't count. Homecoming is the single best superhero movie of the year, make your peace with it.

"Eric and Dylan are, like, my heroes. I don't know how to say it but it's like I can feel myself becoming them onscreen. And I was very adamant about my portrayal of Peter Parker as a truly misunderstood outcast, I told Jon Watts on my first day, I said, 'Jon, I understand completely where you want to go with this, but trust me, the real Spiderman wouldn't let a single one of those sheep walk outta that gym alive.' and that was it. He flipped the script in 24 hours and ordered over 300 gallons of fake blood by dinner the next day. I'm really thrilled where this is going. The kikes will never know what hit 'em." - Tom Holland

Disney paid off critics. Box office wasn't trackening well

Tom Holland embodies the perfect Spidey. You won't regret watching this movie, I can't recommend it enough.

I can say that you'll refuse ANY other casting ever, if they ever wanted to reboot it. But I strongly doubt they ever will, they found their talent.

>definitive Spider-man movie
um sorry but no

Shill

Think I will just wait a couple of weeks for the KorSub rip thanks

Brace yourselves, good people of Sup Forums, for Disney shilling and smearing Pajeets are in the full force today.

>made for fans, by fans
Oh, so it's fucking trash then?

The tracking is for 150million, probably even 200million opening.

>making spiderman a school shooter
>implying he wouldn't shoot his webs down everyone's throats to suffocate them ensuring a bloodless death
>mfw

>ordered over 300 gallons of fake blood by dinner the next day
THE HUMAN HOLOCAUST

>$200m opening

Lol no

good movie but spidey shouldn't be 30 nor date a 30 year old girl, he's a kid

why? it worked. there will never be a better spidey, mj, uncle ben, aunt may, harry, osbourne/green goblin, or jj jameson. the words "iconic" and "definitive" come to mind

Christ, kid, at least name yourself after something that actually happened.

first spidey was definitely better than 'amazing' spiderman, but I'll wait until after I've seen this one till i judge fully. trailers look good tho

maybe it's just nostalgia from being young and watching these spider-man movies in theaters but i don't see how any spiderman movie will compare when the characters have already been defined and anything else just feels like a cheap replacement

>all those stupid lines on the costume

Ew.

>the disney shill raids start
Thank god wonder woman was better than gotg2, otherwise we would have been infested for a month now

>iron man 4 with special guest spiderman

>posting the edited version
Get the fuck out

cringe

>Definitive Spider-Man

youtube.com/watch?v=sBwmgcEF2Kg

Is there a reference to the Netflix shows at all?