Already?

already?

Other urls found in this thread:

ntd.tv/inspiring/parenting/grieving-parents-live-16-days-with-their-dead-baby-girl-and-even-bring-her-for-walks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pusywoman

Aunt May-may

Supermom

auntmay-man

Im sure they can find some alternate Spider-man comic in which Aunt May is bitten by a radioactive poodle or some shit like that.

I want that cougar to sit on my face

Super Milf?

Perhaps her power will be accelerated ageing to the point where she fits the characters age

>while Peter lives a double life keeping his alter ego Spider-Man from his Aunt May, she too has a secret kept from Peter when he's not around
I'd watch it.

She's a single woman raising a child alone. She's already a super hero.

BLACKED

Truly beautiful.

YOU CANT JUST MAKING SHIT UP YOU DUMB KIKE. AUNT MAY IS AN AUNT. THAT IS ALL. JUST BECAUSE WOMANISSTONG NOW DOESNT MEAN YOU GET TO FUCK SHIT UP

SLAY

i'm weeping at this powerful message

>every single black woman is a superhero
Yeah, no, sweetie.
Try again next time.

who

Why are people on this board so hateful towards single moms? It's not their fault they get turned into a meme on buzzfeed

single moms are fucking trash

How do i give gold?

fpbp

someone cutting onions?
...beautiful

Yours arguably

It's been done.

BIG

Peter, dear. Come have some of our delicious hotcakes.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen, unless its some sort of joke issue/plotline

Welcome to the Spider-verse and What If comics.

>dat ass

>no leopardon
iiiiit's shit!

first poster based pusyposter ?

only the ones with white kids

the ones with mulatto kids are pretty fucking good

That was beautiful

This post is everything the internet needs right now.

actually...

Would you?

Yasssssssss

More than income, more than race, more than education, more than location, more than gender, the single strongest indicator of whether a child is going to grow up to be a criminal is whether they come from single-mother households.

Being a single mother is worse than drinking and doing coke in your pregnancy. You're permanently ruining that child for the rest of their lives.

>Older than 40 and no kids
Lmao hollywood

This.

Jessica needed her own run, Miles is cool but she was already popular thanks to ultimate doomsday.

What if...just stay with me for a moment...what if Aunt May became the herald of Galactus?

Yeah no

>aunt May takes care of Peter's needs when he comes back home

You're an idiot.

I'll let it go as a 'what-if' I suppose, they are kind of supposed to have a whacky premises

>Spider Man getting his ass beat to death by Venom
>Venom chicking Spider Man to death with web
>before Spider Man passes out you hear someone land behind them
>Venom turns around
>it's Aunt May
>POV of Spider man going in and out of consciousness seeing May and Venom fighting
lol

I'm not a criminal. Just a sad neet. Which is probably worse.

Powerful post.

Why can i realistically see them doing this

>thanks for the reddit gold!

The ones with mulatto kids did it to themselves and their children knowingly. Those white women were raised (by both of their parents) knowing better and then fucked a black guy anyway.

>Ant-Aunt
>Auntie Freeze
I'm fucking dead

Sad that I have only but one upvote to give.

I think some of the replies to this post may be from the same poster!

Giv milkies Aunt May

>some

It's the vast majority.

Upvoted.
Literally crying. My mom was once a mom too!

patrician post

B
R
A
V
O

I wonder what it's like for single father? Rarely hear about them.

Those are the facts, sweeties.

>Why are people on this board so hateful towards single moms?
Because they are dumbasses that ruin their lives and their child's just because they wanted some dick.

And the kid isn't even hers.

Good job, user.

>filename/10
kekd

>the invincible golden oldie

This but unironically

>what are statistics

there's a reason why christfaggots keep shilling marriage all the time besides feels.

You don't know what a fact is, enjoy having to sell your hole to old men for a living.

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

Correlation doesn't equal causation idiot. You should also know that poverty, bad education and hire rates of crime in a community also predict single motherhood.

I came

This right right here is why I visit /TV. Thank you kind stranger.

I don't think most people on this site actually give a shit about single moms, just how they're unironically viewed and held up as "heroes" in (((some))) parts of society.

Which, being real, being a single parent is tough as shit depending on what resources you have, and if your partner died or whatever, thats some tough shit. Even in that scenario I don't really think its something worthy of great respect or disrespect.

The stereotypical single mom (which is probably actually completely in the minority) is the irresponsible chick who fucks Chad or Jamal and is stupid enough to think he'll stick around, then keeps the baby when he inevitably doesn't. Thats the person most of Sup Forums probably envisions, making it extra laughable when (((society))) holds them up up as unsung heroes.

(you)

YOU GO GIRRRL

You tell em girl. Fuck drumph, and fuck white people too

breath taking

BRAVO user
R
A
V
O

A
N
O
N

That makes her more out a villain

>not Yasss queen

that's a stillborn

more like a villain

I'm aware.

ntd.tv/inspiring/parenting/grieving-parents-live-16-days-with-their-dead-baby-girl-and-even-bring-her-for-walks.html

Sup Forums misogynists hated on single moms. Click here to see how this user fought back.

YOOUUUUUU GOOOOOOOO GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL

Single-motherhood is completely destructive for children.
Boys become biggest cucks ever, NEETs or thugs, women become whores.
The fact that you don't understand this tells me you should probably hang yourself right now.

WTF MAN

never thought bout it like that
good shit

Reddit full force ITT.
Kys all of you. You're the fucking cancer ruining society and countless lives.