Jumanji 2 looking to be #LITTY, BLOCKBUSTER PISS INDUCING COMEDY!!!

Jumanji 2 looking to be #LITTY, BLOCKBUSTER PISS INDUCING COMEDY!!!

TWO PISS FEST MOVIES IN ONE YEAR.

How does Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ollyog/status/880181849041010688
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=iUMZviyljUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dwayne literally had a tit-job
Nice moobs Dwayne
So masculine

Kek

>tfw watching The Rock's downfall
Nobody is going to go see this shit. Nobody is going to see Skyscraper. Maybe people will go see Rampage but that could easily be a dud too.

juuuuuust

non fans are so non masculine.

RAUNCHY
A
U
N
C
H
Y

>The Rock's downfall
>baywatch was a flo-

>non masculine
what did he mean by this?

I miss the early 2000s rock. Before he was a twitter emoji professor

why is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson a once beloved wrestling entertainer turned super star crashing this hard, has his head really, now at this point in his career gotten too big or is he just on every drug available

t. unlit clean virgin critic

he's taken a lot of chairshots to the chrome
i hope it's alzheimers

i think people finally realized his movies sucked and his persona is faker than wrestling

It's got Kevin Hart so there's no way it's gonna be funny. RIP Dwayne.

gon get a lil bitty litty raunchy summer blockbustin' gut-bustin' pants-pissin fun!

KEEP THAT EMOJI OUT OF THIS THREAD I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE IT

I think hiding his sexual preferences behind this fake macho persona is killing him from the inside. We're watching his descent into madness

Wait, that emoji is feminine?

I saw a tweet of his on here yesterday where he had the "hand pointing to the side" thing that black girls with attitude do (talk to my hand shit).

And this guy played a tooth fairy movie wearing a robe. How fucked is his perception?

Holy shit is this real? It's hilarious.
He's been surrounded by nu-males of Hollywood for too long.

PISSING in my RAUNCHY

#litty

#LegendaryCheetDay

No, post more please

but it doesn't make any sense, he used to be a charisma super nova back when he was a living persona, why is he now that he's actually become Dwayne Johnson and not just The Rock unable to deal with any criticism

Seeing people slowly turn on Dwayne has been fucking fantastic. I know it's silly to like and respect him because of his character in wrestling and be disappointed he's not like he used to be, but he really is a slimy cock sucker nowadays and he's a living meme.

This is the masculine version.

Dwayne the Pebble Peterson

>non masculine

he still making money with Vin thanks to the fast and furious movie, why he can't avoid these turds?

What does litty mean?

Really finna makes me think...

please dont arose me

What movie is it being compared to?

fuck yes can't wait

I wanna fuck the emoji

more

Reminder that he's defensive about these movies because he's the producer.

jesus christ im getting aroused by a fucking EMOticon

Dwayne should stop acting like rocky maivia and start acting like the rock. Nobody likes his wholesome all smiles act. We all see through it. Cut the shit out.

Is he just playing the greatest heel in entertainment history?

twitter.com/ollyog/status/880181849041010688

Two #PissFests in one year!? Critics may hate him, but the Rock is King! Can't wait to hear the urine flowing down the theatre seats. Gonna be raunchy! #litty

Dwayne?

>Te amo MEXICO for making #Baywatch the biggest Rated R comedy opening ever in your country.…

hi would you like to have my penis

no i think he actually cant contain his ego anymore because he's lost sight of the game

i believe it's a symptom of a urinary tract infection

What does litty mean?

How is that emoji non-masculine?

Ballers is a good show and he does a great job in it.

fuck off pajeet

>Jumanji 2

the itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout

#litty

>non masculine

is that what i think it is

Just when you think you understand emojis

>there will never actually be a movie that makes people reliably piss themselves laughing
>you will never sneak into a viewing only for attractive women and watch them all piss themselves
Yeah guys just have lots of (((humor))) threads where you laugh at my dreams, thanks everybody, that's cool

me love you long time i would put my lulla in you
i make good fuck you call me baby
how do i contact?

I think the Chinese title for that movie was even Jumanji 2: Zathura when I saw a Blu-ray of it when I went to Taiwan.

But the movie itself isn't really that much of a Jumanji sequel, even if the book was a Jumanji sequel.

How can emojis be real if our eyes aren't real?

it's nigger lingo baka desu senpai

]The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

yes

I guess you could say he's nearly hit....Rock Bottom

Yes, it is prime Kristen Stewart.

no he's succumbing to the pressure pop culture has put on him, think about it before the acting he was the peoples champ and the people were good wholesome wrestling loving families so he was the fun good guy wrestler.
now he's the symbol of masculinity and the symbol of male sex appeal, you put that kind of pressure on a dude he's gonna implode on self-importance no matter what. he also has to appeal to the masses who gave him those titles and the masses love Amigos, Kevin Harts humor and social media, its bound to end badly.
remember this is the guy who ditched his wrestling buddies to go sing karaoke when they went bar hopping

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>hating on the Rock

Have you guys seen this movie? IRL the Rock is basically like the off duty portion of his character in this movie. Remember that when you read his twitter feed. You may gain some insight.

you need budget + ads

@TheRock does it again! I will personally see #Jumanji three (3) times. #Jumanji is sure to be LITTY and I guarantee it's not made for the critics but for the true FANS!

>expecting me to watch a movie to know what the fuck you're talking about
explain in text or get the fuck out

sup dwayne

The fuck does "litty" mean?

Here,

youtube.com/watch?v=iUMZviyljUI

See, he gets it.

>he's already talking shit to the rock over his new movie

hahaha

YOU SEE ROCK-AH, KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY-AH.

Do you know Dwayne?

tfw you forget you're not an extra in a raunchy R-rated beach movie while at the beach

t. critic

You'll never understand, too much disconnect between you and the FANS.

It's literally a bunch of faggots who wouldn't dare say anything to his face in real life

Why does Sup Forums have the worst memes?

what was going on

hell yeah brother, i know you like to get wee-weee litty!

>juuuuust

>insult him irl, he breaks my nose
>free $400k split between me and my vicious lawyer

white woman being a disgusting white woman.

She just forgot she wasn't making a sexy lil R-rated pissflick, she knew critics like you would hate it and just wouldn't "get" it, but the TRUE FANS would LOVE it.

>This finna pinhead Dwaynetty SEETHING this hard

LMAO

The Rock is one of the nicest guys alive. He'd never hurt anyone unless he absolutely had to

LITTY
I
T
T
Y

don't breed goy

Then why wouldn't I dare to say anything to him irl?

Not as bad as /asp/ memes tho.

What an absolutely raunchy tweet. Juuuuuuust the right about to have me piss my pants with laughter. Between Jumanji 2, Baywatch and the third season of Ballers it proves that 2017 is the year of The Rock. It's gon get #litty

obviously some guy making a voyeur pee fetish video

if anyone thinks it's anything else you're a fucking idiot

Sup Carter, still pretending to be a woman on /asp/?

Solid logic there, m8.

only out of touch CRITICS use feminine emojis

My piss is ready to splash this movie at the first laugh.