DAaaaamn I understand why this chick is tv's number one waifu even if Jessica chastising is close second

DAaaaamn I understand why this chick is tv's number one waifu even if Jessica chastising is close second

Talk.about.FAP.

That's not Vjuice or Gal Gadot

I would give up browsing tv for a month if I could just drink one 16 oz jar of Emily's freshly spit saliva

Anyone check in on her ex lately? Is he still on suicide watch?

>Vjuice

most obsolete waifu of all time

>glass eye

Nip
Nipple Nip
Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple Nipple

Chastain posts on Sup Forums.

DROPPED

>brown eyes

trash

Does Riley jackoff to this?

that was a double iirc

>Dimples

This.

fuCK NOOOOOOO!!!!

like every white boy, yes.
mew realized riley will never satisfy her properly so she went black. and once you go black, you're never you'll never go back

I feel cucked

DELET THIS

Delete this shit now.

hollywood whores, not even once

stick to sports waifus, at least they dont have to sign contracts stipulating enrichment

summerfag pls go

The only reason to watch The Thing(2011)

That's not Carrie Coon

if there was a good picture of her anus I would jack off to it all the time

that kind of sucks

damn he really sounds borderline suicidal. It's just a girl faggot.. stop making a fool out of yourself on social media, save that for your close friends irl

It'd be cringe if it wasn't about MEW. I never would have let it end. She's literally perfect.

marriage is different from jerking off with your hand

Why are people hating on him? Just because they're jealous loser virgins? I'd like to see anyone not be devastated after a 15 year long relationship ends, especially when you've never been dumped.

I'd be pretty miserable too if my wife left me and we've only been together half as long.

No she said it was her real butt on twitter

you sure know about marriage don't you? nice projection.

I actually do, I was engaged and my fiance cgot cold feet and left. that made me suicidal for a year. i can't imagine how he feels

Girl that sent him that is now my waifu desu

for all we know, MEW could be pooping out of her real butt as we speak

lmao what a pussy. grow a pair fag.

big if true...!

Just to be clear tho...

for my own edification I will admit...

once you're married to someone like her, you can ask for a jar of freshly poured spit or pee anytime you want right?

lmao this ana de armless fag is in every thread