That's funny, now it's time for my fantasy. Imagine your mother getting raped by a pack of niggers in an alley...

that's funny, now it's time for my fantasy. Imagine your mother getting raped by a pack of niggers in an alley. Wipe that fucking smile off your face and imagine it for a second. Imagine her face of hopelessness while those huge meaty warm cocks penetrate her pink french pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PMz80FKusUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have turned it into an antisemitic offense and be very serious about it.

>That was real funny, that was real fun-HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY FRENCH CUNT?! You've had everything in your life handed to you, EVERYTHING! Do you know what growing up was like for me? I got bullied up until my junior fucking year of high school. Not senior because I opted into a homeschool program! But you wouldn't know what that was like? Prom queen looking bitch. You wouldn't know what it's like to get shoved into locker rooms randomly between classes! You wouldn't know what it was like to get your head shoved into a toilet! You wouldn't know what it's like to be forced into a stall while they unzip their pants and...you know what fuck you!

Thus thread is now a
"Fuck, marry, kill, cast for a movie" thread.

Cast your votes. Which would you?

Post the one where he has a gun

this, and in france of all places

>bla bla and then you would leave
>why? because I'm jewish? now that's going too far, what would your granparents think who surely fought against anitsemitism during WWII?

or something like that

no female version?

female CIA was qt

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt...

Inb4 the Tom Cruise version from that other thread

Why are the French so mean???

youtu.be/PMz80FKusUA
Why is he so beta?

>can I lick their cum off your soles?

The best possible response imo.

You guys are really autistic if you think any of the responses ITT are actually decent

>Ornella... I hope you catch salmornella

Would've absolutely destroyed her

Hi, Frenchie.

heh

if anything this is the only Sup Forums approved response

>that's why it's a fantasy; in reality you would be coming home with me

Omelette du Fromage

This is the only half decent respone I've seen, it's funny how bad Americans are at banter

He should have got really skinny and fit and changed his lifestyle and diet for the better to show her.

how can an A list actor have so little charisma and be so slow off his feet?

>Now why would you say that? Comere here. Why would you say that? What's so funny about that? That's ridiculous. You like saying mean things to people? Don't run away. That's incredibly rude, I'm here giving you an interview, and answering your questions, and you say something really nasty. You're a jerk.

This acting star has lost more than twenty pounds in the past few months.

However, don’t believe the stories that it’s all because of a strict diet and lots of physical activity.

The truth is that there was a third factor. A little sniff sniff.

Aww he got a little puppy to walk with?

>The truth is that there was a third factor. A little sniff sniff.

You're clearly underestimating the power of Subway®, buddy!

It really was solved in that thread. This is the perfect response.

Because he isn't an A-list actor; "comedy" movies today are absolute shit and so is he.

>You're assuming that they would actually fuck a coalburner and I would actually give a fuck about you enough to call them up for you

French people worship niggers almost as much as the USA does. Hearing that would make the woman and the audience cheer and nod their heads in agreement.

Has anyone in history ever been so BTFO? Almost an entire year later and STILL nobody has come up with an effective retort.