God damn this little lady cannot act

God damn this little lady cannot act

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUzA8UsJXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it. I thought she did a good job. She was able to cry on camera

I believe this facial expression exhibits "distress/discomfort".

How fucking old are you? Most actresses can cry on camera she makes fucking tard faces for almost the entire movie.

How did she get the role? She was really wooden.

Did she just blow someone? Who do I have to blow to get my script produced?

wow thanks for the big red circles OP wouldn't notice it otherwise

nah most actresses can't

why did she keep smiling when she met Finn? first time seeing a BBC?

Is there anything she can do?

it's been a year and a half son, I think you should be over it by now

I said the same thing when i first saw star wars 1979 about Mark Hamill

Boy i was fucking wrong.

Difference is this bitch has pusy pass and wont learn shit

Except it'll start all over again when The Last Jedi comes out.

I agree but we do NOT need another Mary Sue/SW thread...

post the audition tape webm

Her acting was great. You're a faggot. I hope you get raped by a pack of butcher knives.

Are you retarded? She's fine. Get a life.

Its really sad that people ITT actually believe that this girl can't act and that TFA was a BAD movie just because it offended them.

When did willful delusion become so in vogue among Amerifats?

The bottom left panel, every fucking time

well no shit! leads in star wars movies are puppets. they do what they are told or they don't get paid. therefore, it doesn't appear natural.

>When did willful delusion become so in vogue among Amerifats?
When Donald Trump came along and started using complete falsehoods to fuel his campaign.

Yes they can you starshitter
Redditor starshitters kek fuck off

You said Logan, Wonder Womam, Get Out, GOTG2, John Wick 2, Split, Fate and the Furious, Kong Skull island and Ghost in the shell were the best movies of the year when polled. Zero taste.

>god-tier
>Sup Forums
stopped reading right there

i wonder if shes casting couch dynamite

/fitlit/ is the only true way to live.

How new are you taking it seriously

Her acting was ok. The script was as dumb as a JarJar Movie can get. Not a bad movie, just another dumb Blockbuster with nice visuals.
Willful delusion is a term i would reserve for people who defend this movie as if it was Citizen Kane.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums middle tier
Sup Forums might not be top tier but this is just bullshit

someone post THAT webm

>Willful delusion is a term i would reserve for people who defend this movie as if it was Citizen Kane.

But this is nobody.

how new are you?

Consider this.
Shitting on something implies that you've grasped the concept of this something, while not having to prove that you did. It also implies that you know what you're talking about and have compared the subject to its other representatives, again without having to provide any information on whether you did.
Further more, a negative reaction often considered as an act of agression, exclusion, bringing up that's something is wrong, which, naturally, draws more attention to the subject or the person; as opposed to agreeing on something that carries a positive context to it and, by default, does not agitate humans.
To this, add the anonymity of the boards, you might get yourself an explanation on what Sup Forums posts are, for the most part, short, tempered and why certain type of posting (memes, for example) is more popular.

Her acting was fine. Star wars is a children's movie so let's stop over analyzing it. Especially since there's a Rey post like ten times a day for the past two years. It's becoming sort of whiny at this point

>Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums high tier
>/gif/ and /lit/ God tier

Terrible terrible list user

The director plays a large part in my opinion

Bellisimo

Thanks i'm going to make a t-shirt with this

It's been 18 years since Phantom Menace. SW fags are never over something.

That list is absolutely shit-tier. It doesn't even include some of the toppest boards

This is one of my favorite scenes.

she got better as the film went on, but I think she could've done a better job. probably a combination of her own lack of skill and experience and JJ Abrams being lazy at getting the best from his actors.

Fuck you retard i want to marry her

A few thousand people auditioned for the role of Rey and they picked her because she could cry on cue. Fucking hell man..

Holy shit.
That's terrible.
I know the original trilogy gets shit for its acting... but all those actors were actually competent. Not necessarily good, but they could act. This... is amateur hour.

>they picked her because she could cry on cue
I thought they picked her because she looks pretty average, maybe even below average. makes her relatable.

Nice almost quints. Time to die. If you'd made just one more shitpost in your Sup Forums career you would have gotten those quints.

is something entering her boipussy?

>all the people ITT that don't realize 90 percent of women, never mind actresses can cry on command

come the fuck on, i know there are some virgins in these parts but surely you know women? they learn this early, and many keep using it into their 40's and 50's. Pretty much until the point their looks + crying stop getting dumb beta males to feel bad for them and do shit for them. Do you guys really think when you see women cry it's for real? Come on now, they are the same as men in that way, unless someone dies the only time they actually cry is alone. In front of people it's an act. Jesus some of you are so hopeless

If it's a 2D animated script you could blow me, I'm pretty good with Toon Boom Harmony.

You can always spot a faggot in whether they put /lgbt/ above, equal to or below Sup Forums.

I feel personally threatened

>/sci/ at the top
>a bunch of 2nd year university students majoring in non-science fields masturbating intellectually over wikipedia articles
top kek laddy

You want the .psd file for editing?

emilia clarke school for acting.

>wen da bbc hits your cervix

>/o/ and /tg/ not high teir
literally the best boards on the site

thought the same thing

kek

might have made this shitfest 0.01 more watchable

>Sup Forums being anything beyond shit-tier

Terrible

pol is funny as fuck, also it got Trump elected, it's middle tier at worst.

Sup Forums is fucking garbage and has ruined Sup Forums with their capeshit soap operas

What am I supposed to be looking at in this picture? I don't see anything

They should've had a hotter lead character for the franchise

/gif/ is full of literal faggot chronic masturbating degenerates. fuck you

acting

I don't blame you. She is very appealing.

>hfw she sees your penor

REY WEAK

APE FOLLOW KOBA NOW

>Sup Forums
>mid-tier
Sup Forums is literally the worst board on this site. It serves zero purpose other than to be a staging area for newfags.

more creepy than the cg-xenomorph

Who is that holding her head?

Mike Adriano

What did he mean by this?

Oh they can, just mention the wage gap and they will be crying for years.

Daily reminder Rey was a Mary Sue, this is objective fact

[force finger-blasting intensifies]

how can she so terrifying yet so hot?

>they chose this as the face of fucking star wars
She's cute and all but she does not look like a main character in star wars

God I hate her so much I wanted to puinch her face when I saw that new trailer

reype

he's looking inside her ear for infection

i'm afraid you are right, though i don't think that was always the case. i remember a few years ago people talking about how Sup Forums manages to get worse every year. i thought to myself, "literally how could it get worse?". well just went there the other day for old times sake or something and jesus christ. it got worse, somehow. there was a time though when Sup Forums could be quite entertaining, especially if you were a teenager/early 20's. now i'm not sure why even edgy teens go there. why anyone goes there

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

(((shills)))

I mean because of muh story they now have to live with and continue with all the terrible plot and character trait choices they made in the 7th movie. So we'll never really be over it until they stop making movies.

Ehehehehe... can't wait for that Han Solo movie. Gonna be wicked awesome.

>she will never chomp your cock clean off in one bite
why even life, bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUzA8UsJXg

SLEY

what the fuck

Ridley Scott should def use her in his next movie