...lol?

...lol?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2015/08/04/8-european-kings-queens-noblemen-considered-black-one-drop-rule/
ocregister.com/2017/06/29/auction-scene-in-disneylands-pirates-of-the-caribbean-to-no-longer-auction-brides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when they redesigned the ride to look like the movies and include Jack Sparrow and shit. The ride was great before that shit but of course they had to redesign it for the shekels and appeal to the kids. Yeah I'm bitching about a kid's ride in an amusement park appealing to kids, get at me.

How soon until history books are re-written to be politically correct?

I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean it's an amusement park not a goddamn museum exhibit, it needs to be watered down to lowest common denominator

Give it a few decades.
And then jews will use the books they changed and charge you premium for the original versions.

>The Holocaust

It's already happened.

They're constantly being rewritten, it's just gradual so you don't notice it

My favorite example that nearly all Americans have never heard of is that one of the biggest reasons we rejected england was their courts becoming tyrannical, and judges having too much power

Hmm

They should also change the President's hall or whatever the fuck they call it to include an animatronic Hillary Clinton, because she was the only female presidential candidate. We wouldn't want any little girls to be getting discouraged would we?

They're doing it now.

>pirates, the lowest form of organized scum, sold women
>that's problematic
Good forbid parents have to teach their little turds morality

Parents are too lazy to teach their children the nuances of morality.
>Pirates are cool
>Therefore everything they do must be cool
This is how kids think, or how adults believe kids think. So adults sanitize so children don't think the "wrong" things are cool.

But they're pirates

Edgy

oh no a private corporation made a decision in the interest of making more money, i am so outraged right now

Soon, history books will read that there were black knights and nobility in Medieval Europe.
Or rather, people will think that it was so because someone in a movie shoehorned them and movies are apparently as valid as history books now.

they teach in american high schools that the US won the Vietnam war. KEK

I remember reading a while ago that Disney took surveys of park guests and there was hardly any complaints of that auction scene. However, the only complaints of that auction scene was the portrayal of the fat woman who was less desirable than the hot red headed pirate.

This move was a preventive move by Disney which is a bit silly considering the ride features: torture of the mayor, shots getting fired at his wife for trying to defend him, pirates in jail cell getting locked before being burned alive, public in intoxication, and burning/looting of a town.

At this point, I wouldn't surprised if they removed all suicidal elements from the Haunted Mansion.

already happened. They basically never talked about any war or fighting in history classes last time I was in college. Liberals now just use history as an excuse to call everything racist

Nobody actually cares about the ride faggot, it's the fact that we're in a culture where it's even seen as profitable or good to do so

I've been on that ride like 15 times and I dont even remember that part

LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO SHOW HOW BAD THE PIRATES ARE

THEY FUCKING BURN DOWN THE TOWN

Fuck Disney

No they don't

Most schools don't even get to vietnam

Even if they do, the teachers are leftists and love shitting on the country

this. They'll probably add female and gay pirates to the ride instead now. Pirates were LGBT heroes who fought for equal rights

>Soon, history books will read that there were black knights and nobility in Medieval Europe
>implying there weren't
atlantablackstar.com/2015/08/04/8-european-kings-queens-noblemen-considered-black-one-drop-rule/

It's so fucking weird how now villains aren't even allowed to be evil

Like with star wars
>empire kills millions
>they blow up a fucking planet just to prove a point
>but they can't be racist!
wat

>weak attempt at defending censorship

kys yourself

how do you not remember the hot redhead?

but TV is responsible for parenting nowadays

female pirates and gay pirates existed nigga. pirates were equal opportunity criminals

Clarification: This is only at Disneyland, not Disney World.

Disney already shat on that one by empathizing the shoehorned Jack Sparrow. It lessens the effect at the start of the ride where everyone is a skeleton despite their material wealth which is key to the cautionary tale of the ride.

Why have the pirates at all? They are bad and should be removed.

I said Medieval Europe, half of those results not fitting into it.
Also the two most distinctly putting themselves into the late stage of that timeline are grasping for straws without any valid sources.

WE

LMAO

lol, thats the actual definition of pirate: stealing shit

Right? How dare he mock the 60 gorillion, it's like annudah shoah

>a good pirate never takes another person's property
>just like a good policeman doesn't stop criminals but helps them do their jobs

Clarification: you're fake news

>The Walt Disney Company plans to make changes to the auction scene in the attraction at Disneyland, Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris in the coming year, according to Suzi Brown, spokeswoman for the Disneyland Resort.

ocregister.com/2017/06/29/auction-scene-in-disneylands-pirates-of-the-caribbean-to-no-longer-auction-brides/

Disney Yes!

soon the haunted house wont have dead people getting hanged and executed either

It's a ride, not a history book

Drawn together made a whole episode to this more than ten years ago, ffs

How come Disney never talks about the rampant sexual harassment (by women) to their male characters like Tarzan and Jack Sparrow?

This isnt news for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Awhile back they changed the pirates chasing after women to the women chasing after the pirates with frying pans and then they changed everything to accommodate Johnny Depp in every scene. The rides been beyond fucked awhile now.

I was only going by every other story I've seen that only mention Disneyland Paris and Anaheim.

They never say that the U.S. won the war, they just briefly discuss some details about the war and about the U.S. eventually backing out (Losing).

How does that affect women?

>to accommodate Johnny Depp in every scene.

That's an exaggeration.

>a good assassin never kills his targets

In high school we were told that everyone loved the fags until the 1980's.

fempirates were canon though.

>What about the Nazi attack on the Jews?
What about it?

anything violent or vaguely offensive will get washed away, thats the point

My last history book completely skipped over Manzanar

>>pirates, the lowest form of organized scum
except in the UK and other countries they are national heroes

It's about placating triggered babies.

Good thing that all pirates we're politically correct

Sequel rights

Well I'm glad I got to do the ride back before it got fucked.

>oh no a private corporation made a decision in the interest of making more money, i am so outraged right now

I agree, it was part of their economy, censuring this is literally stealing jobs from slave traders.

Will Walt's true vision, Disney World, continue to have the correct version of pirates?

That happens already. Most teachers are lefties and the curriculum pushes a marxist narrative.

As a Canadian, my history classes were 90% about white guilt and aboriginals.

they were rare

As annual passholding prick No its not

I love hover pirates were more rapey against Elizabeth in the first movie. Probably only reason she is not raped was they were undead

privateers were not pirates

Lol no American textbook will flat out say "in the end. The US lost the war", they just say we pulled out

>just like a good policeman doesn't stop criminals but helps them do their jobs
works for england

That's the point of trying to keep her alive when they tried to bleed her at the cove.

Horseshit. Sparrow is in the background in a couple spots and then only prominently displayed at the end. I also go every year.

shut up dumbass

Been happening forever, m8.

The chinese one was pretty successful, and she started out as a concubine.

>As annual passholding prick
Yes, good goy. Pay us all your hard earned shekels.

Here's your answer.

So the Disney park that Walt never visited will be losing that ride as well.

It doesn't matter.

None of this matters.

>they just say we pulled out
Wtf? Seriously, not memeing anymore, that isn't how it happened? That's how I was taught it happened at school.

Do you want a redpill? The US never truly lost a war yet. Vietnam is no longer communist and Iraq is now a democratic state with a viable army.

The US eventually got what it wanted therefore it won in the end.

You lost to a bunch of jungle niggers with 40 year old equipment

lol

>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T THIS SHOW FOR KIDS SHOW RAPE AND GORE!!!!

History is written by the victors. Or do you actually believe the war of 1812 wasn't complete bullshit?

>istory is written by the victors.
that's a meme phrase that has been disproved with science

Why, though? Pirates aren't to be admired, so showing such acts makes sense.

It's probably because isis shit makes it too real

>science

You're in the wrong neighbor you little bitch. This is a God fearing board.

>censorship is literally ok

look at this duude

>redesigned ride
>1 extra Barbossa animatronic
>3 extra Jack animatronics
>slightly altered visual effects
>everything else is exactly the same
Yeah, you're a hipsterfag and here's your (You)

vietnam is communist though. it's just like "china" communist where it's communist in name only basically.

Aren't they still racist againts non humans? they never had any problem with human race itself.

It kinda already happened, just they did it to different things. Like the first Thanksgiving, trail of tears, Prohibition era, ect.

We already forgot who the first slaves were, we forgot that African tribes would sell the slaves they owned, we forgot genocides that happened and are still happening, and much more. Shit why do you think the IRA is resurfacing.

>Caring about dated Pirates of the Caribbean when Avatar is coming to Disney
Soon the whole park will be replaced by avatar rides, turning Disney into irl Pandora.

>Someday our textbooks will say that 9/11 was an unfortunate accident when white guilt pilots we're sponsoring Muslim student pilots to help get them jobs in America. The word "terrorist/terrorism" will never be associated with Muslims again

Not really. :/

Why are europoors so retarded?

Same

thanks catholic school

It's not discussed in the films at length but the empire is notoriously Carellian-supremacist. They don't let aliens participate in the military or government and only rely on them for intelligence assets when they have no alternative.

I don't think even that is true anymore

I just thought it was funny that some people had a huge issue with the possibility of the empire being racist or sexist. In the original films pretty much everyone was a white male so you could argue that they were both. I believe the EU flushed it out further and confirmed what you said - they believed in the superiority of humans but they weren't racist. They were sexist in the EU though.