3rd movie when?

3rd movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BustEdWyqzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne's_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nvr

Mike Myers is box office poison so never

A movie showing old Wayne and Garth trying to live in a world where rock is dead? Yes please! How does Tia look nowadays?

>Wayne's World YouTube channel instead of public access

no thanks

I'm glad they didn't make a third one. It most likely would have been awful.

My favorite thing about Wayne's world is that Mike Myers once stormed off of set because they didn't have margarine for his toast

there it is. good job

Wayne is one ugly motherfucker
He looks disgusting

Yea, just like the first two.

chu say? First one was awesome... 25+ pls

Second one was even better.

>that Wayne's World skit from not too long ago of them talking about modern day and they kept talking trash about Kanye West who was in front row

great post

The problem with Wayne's World is that it's extremely.......of its time, for lack of a better phrase.
Nothing referenced in the movie is still around today. You show this to a millenial kid, which, let's be honest, is basically the majority box office target demographic, and they'll go "Aerosmith? Pearl Jam? Who the fuck are they?" Studio sees this and they'll go "Nope, not gonna make enough money."

Honestly, I think it's a good thing.
It should stay as a 90's cult hit
In fact......now that I think about it, Wayne's World is one of the only things left from my childhood that hasn't been bastardized and rebooted and raped for a profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BustEdWyqzk

A thematic sketch with the characters is a long, long way from a contemporary movie

/thread

waynes world was originally a SNL sketch, then turned into a movie

Really?
Gonna need some sauce on that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne's_World
hence why they are doing SNL40 here

Huh. The more you know.

I never learned that til years after I'd saw the movies, snl being a burger show and not on in the uk, pretty cool you don't see a lot of sketch stuff growing that big.

but yeah I can't imagine a modern wayne's world working, it's really of it's time, third one woudl probably awful, the only story it could be is them as they are being completely out of touch with modern music and culture, trying to deal with getting old.

>Wayne is a washed up radio DJ who suffers under XM satellite rules and has to play garbage he hates
>Garth is a retiring, moderately successful producer who hates everything he's produced since 1996
>they embark on a cross-country journey to reinvent rock and roll with the ghost of Lemmy played by TJ Miller
>40% RT
>Mike Meyers is never heard from again
>Dana Carvey does all the late night promotions but it's clear he's lost his faith in everything
>get on Sup Forums in 2037
>WAYNE'S WORLD 4 WHEN?