I just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching?

I just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching?

Also general Stargate thread if you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92_xNVVmtDk
youtube.com/watch?v=7CmaE4oILck
youtube.com/watch?v=J0nwauJbi5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of the episodes relating to the time travel mayhem from "Time" are worth watching.
The rest - not so much.

First season and a half of Universe is aids.

Last half of S2 is nearly Babylon5 or SG-1 level.

It'll start out horrible, then get you excited, then end with a cliff-hanger that'll never finish you off.

If you've got nothing else to watch then yeah watch it.
Season 2 > Season 1

Just know that the ending is very unfulfilling.

>then end with a cliff-hanger that'll never finish you off.

Apparently there's a licensed comic coming out that is going to be about whether Eli really did die a lonely death or not.

it is known

youtube.com/watch?v=92_xNVVmtDk

SGU sucks. Second half of Season 2 is okay. And the time traveling stuff is okay, but in reality it's a shit that should have never existed. we literally could have had ten season of SGA if it wasn't for Mozilla and others. But they just had to have fags on their show. That's why the canceled SGA. The test audiences didn't want fags in their family viewing hour. This pissed off Mozilla and others.

Ok so this opening to episode 1 is looking pretty darn edgy compared to SG1 and SGA

why is sga so shit?

Time to fix the Galactica!

>I quit Universe 1.5 of the way through it

Fucking figures

It wasn't shit, it was just bland and the characters were boring.

it gets so much worse lmao

it's so bad

>it's a rush gets elected german chancellor and tries to take over europe episode

the tone was always super weird when raimi directed an episode

Does it at least have full frontal nudity like SG1 did in it's first episode?

Yeah you will fucking hate it, Carlyle is the only good part of the show but really, try to survive through all the forced shitty teenage drama for season 2.

no but it has the juiciest titties in all of scifi

Sam Carter cameo?

>For a moment there I thought we were in trouble...

Why was this episode so kino?

They canceled SGA to have degenerate couples engage in premarital sex and to have fags and edgy negroes and conflict and hate and anger and suicides

You're shit.

considering how terrible SGA had become after s3, I consider the cancellation a mercy kill

It was boring, not terrible. I liked Michael

the way they tossed and introduced characters left and right ruined my immersion. you could really tell they didn't know what cast they wanted, and they didn't know what stories they wanted to tell. when elizabeth and carson left, it started to fall apart

Were they fired or did they want to leave the show?

I kept expecting Elizabeth to show up again, but she never did. Felt a little blue-balled desu

It could be dull. It tested great with family audiences because it was a show they could sit down as a family and enjoy. That doesn't happen anymore because hollywood and others insisted on having fags in everything and sex scenes and not even normal implied sex between a husband and a wife but when it isn't fags, it's premarital freaks. A bunch of stinking degenerates!

Mozilla and others could be terrible writers and they were cowards. They never took chances. I of course would have had a crew of Priors, Asurans and Wraith because why not, but they were awfully tame. Why Rodney couldn't keep his near ascension abilities? I'll tell you why because they're Afraid of awesomeness.

They knew the Ascension Machine worked on Rodney safely and knew they could fix him. Often wondered why they never fixed that machine and gave him temporary super powers when they were in a pickle.

>Universe worth watching?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

For fuck sake do not watch that shit at ALL!!!!

It has a few cameos of SG actors and shit, but aside from that, it is only SG in name. Nothing about it is SG related in tone. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT listen to full fledged faggots like,

>not liking "Time"

You're an idiot.

This doesn't have nearly enough camp for my liking. I don't normally drop shows once I start, but this might do it

I told you But sustain laddie, sustain

Lack of imagination. They literally suffered from a lack of imagination. Einstein, Newton, Planck and others spent months and months doing thought experiments and coming up with revolutionary ideas.

Goold?

watch it, thog first 10-15 is a BSG imitating on YA-scifi style, but gets better.

alter that, go to pic related

watching the pilot

wtf is Mozilla (aside from the browser i use)?
SGA had fags? i don't remember anything like that, tho i dropped it after ~2 season

>The test audiences didn't want fags in their family viewing hour.
i can agree with that. also, LFTFY: *any hour*

Johansen is better tho

yummy mature blondie

87 7 "Whispers" William Waring Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie September 5, 2008

Sheppard and Beckett join Major Anne Teldy’s team on a planet with one of Michael’s research facilities for the early versions of his human-iratus hybrids concealed inside a cave system. The team battles the hybrids and kills them. And Beckett, who helped out, leaves Atlantis for good to travel the galaxy and help the people out there.

Joseph Mozilla suffered much butt hurt when test audiences got pissed off, and rightly so, when Mozilla tried to force a relationship between a degenerate fag dyke bitch, who wanted to rub up on Dr Keller. Disgusting degenerate Dogs!

Happily the test audiences told him to shove it up his ass. All of this happened before Season 5's release but after their reaction, Mozilla got pissed and decided to cancel SGA in lieu of an edgier degenerate version. Needless to say it blew up in his face. Dark Matter was shitty but watchable but this new season is now fag able. If you'd notice Mozilla played it straight for the better part of two seasons, and then he brought in the faggots.

Piss on Josef Mozilla.

>It's a woman is a commander tv series

who's number 5 senpai

Just jerk off with the titty monster woman scenes and that's all u need.

why was sga created if sga is just sg1 in another galaxy?

I think it was supposed to be their Voyager - far from home, no way back, no support. But like Voyager they gave that up

>it's a balding manlet ends up with Jewel Staite episode

NO!

Fuck you SGA, that didn't happen. Keller got it on with Ronan and Makay and Zilenka formed an unspoken gay marriage out of necessity

SGA isn't SG1 in another Galaxy. Mckay, Sheppard, Tela, Ronin, were as different as one could get from SG1's Daniel, Jack, Sam and Teal'c. Hammond and Elizabeth is as different as one could get.
The Wraith and the Goa'uld is as different as one could get. And there's the Asurans who were as different to Replicators, as one could get.

Keep that gay shit to yourself buddy. It's why SGA was canceled. Mozilla trying to force fag shit. But Mckay and Keller were better for each other than Conan the Barbarian. The nerd got the girl, that's all that matters.

The nerd had a girl, the cute plant lady who looked like she was probably really into anal. Then they just dropped her so they could should this mismatch down our throat

But I really really wanted Rodney and Keller to hook up. Happily that Whisper episode bullshit Josef Mozilla was trying to force with Keller hooking up with a dyke bitch, fell through. What a piece of shit he is, but happily it fell through and fans got Rodney and Keller. Still sucks Mozilla canceled SGA for an edgier fag version.

No but it has Julia Benson

She's good but it's hard to take her seriously as a military person when her tits are the size of the fucking moon. At one point a certain science character from past seasons body swaps with her for a short while and has a hard time not staring at her own body hah.

Also, the time travel episode where they watched themselves die was excellent.

The show had great potential, started off a bit rough but with good acting, and got canceled as soon as it was hitting its stride. It's tried to be too different from previous Stargate shows, and despite being a cool concept, by the time the viewers and writers figured it out, it was too late.

For based Zelenka

youtube.com/watch?v=7CmaE4oILck

I thought the Replicators were created by some tauri guy on a planet after a civil war.

>Keep that gay shit to yourself buddy. It's why SGA was canceled.
>Gay people got SG:A canceled

Please tell me you don't actually believe this

aw, I was hoping for him to be saying non-show related stuff that whole time. Since nobody speaks Czech

The fans of the series hated it. Some of us watched it though we cursed both it and Mozilla at ever recourse, we however still watched and complained incessantly on sifi and got perma banned. I wasn't perma banned because I kept my complaints to bare minumum, but plenty of people I was buds with on their forum for a great many years when sifi was sifi, got their accounts deleted. We kept complaining on gateworld of course but I haven't been there in years, can't even say if gateworld is still a thing. Was a part of the SGUsucks movement and by being a part of I mean that I supported them textually. When SGU was canceled it was a victory for us but also a defeat because Stargate would be dead forever. Didn't have to be that way though, we could have had at leas three more seasons of SGA, but no, we had to have faggots!

The replicator technology is a lot like fire, eventually everyone makes it there. In the real world we're a hair's breadth away from creating similar minuscule sized automatons, we've already created molecular engines so it's only a matter of time before we've created nano bots.
But Atlantis pointed out that the guy who devised the first time machine was the very same guy who went to Milky Way and made a bunch of stuff among them, replicators. He abandoned a lot of his research all over the place of which lots of people found and mucked around with creating their versions of it.

Listen buddy, you're a bit behind the curve. I'm not telling you what I thought happened, we were there, thousands of us were there, Mozilla and others were dumb enough to post their feelings. In fact because of how poorly fag on scifi shows tested, The cunts at Scifi got the actors from BSG to encourage audiences to give fags a chance. You're a kid so I don't expect you to know anything. But this was years ago, son, and obviously before your time otherwise you would know better.

its not good, but watchable. its trying to be atlantis in a darker way, makes a lot of mistakes and makes much more unfitting things to correct them.

>theres not enough action going on on the ship and also too few people
>lets let a hostile faction pull another energy-providing planet out of their ass to throw a boarding team on the destiny, im sure it will not look completely hillarious and desperate
>oh and when were at it, let some cute chick from the boarding team get in a relation ship with the fattie and let her die horribly later

>this whole post
>we got sgu canceled
>faggots fags fags fags

this is autism right?

christ did a gay person kill your parents or something?

did you really read that post? what does it say?

waiting for my coffee to cool kek

basically

"me and a bunch of other angry autists sperged out about fags on muh sci fi and complained until we got perma banned from stargate forums, which totally got the show canceled, i hate fags, blah blah blah, fags, fags, fags, i was there kid you dont even know"

should have stopped reading the first time he used josef mozilla

Be a fag in your home. But that's not what this is about. It's about indoctrination. If you can't see that then that's your business. Live in ignorance until you rot. Reality, that bit that exist around you, has shown how they've moved to infect every walk of life with this unnatural shit.
4% of any peoples, be it everyone or just America, engages in this shit. You see son I'm older than you obviously and I've read a lot of things about how ((special interest groups)) (see: jews), or cultural Marxist, went out of their way to literally silence any opposition to this shit. The American Psychiatrist Association had a meeting in which they wanted to engage in a scientific Statistical Analysis of Homosexuality, examine the benefits and the faults to be in a better position to classify both it and its practicioners. This was 1977. Fags and their enablers storm the meetings, disrupts it and then engages in a response of terror until senior members bowed, relented or out right quit. You kids are the product of their indoctrination. Dykes account for 27% of abuses against women, and they're 5 times more likely to engage in infidility. Fags are 5 times more likely to have a STD, and they account for 47% of new HIV infection and nearly half of all AIDS cases and both dykes and fags are literally 2% each, of Americans. But they're so normal and stuff and there's nothing wrong with any of it.

And now look at the state of television, every show has faggots and everyone's praising them for their normalcy and bravery.

You kids are hilarious.

is this pasta, or did you really just type this up right now?

If it wasnt a pasta... IT IS NOW!

Mozilla's another one. CEO gives 800 bucks to traditonal marriage and he's attacked and scorned and the fag mafia demands the board fires him. And they do. As Kevin Sorbo said of these disgusting subhuman filthy animals, "They're of the mind that you're entitled to your rights so as long as those rights agrees with their wrongs."

im trying to imagine the kind of person that types this stuff. what do you think he looks like?

But it's reality. Fags and their enablers are what the Illuminati would be, were they a real thing. Just look at the state of television and media and pop culture, you say anything negative about fags or even hint at Jews ruining anything and you're all but immediately the most hated person ever.

I look like you, son, a guy who has seen a lot of things. Unlike you, I'm not some coward who closes his eyes. I don't agree with Hitler's methods but I get why he did what he did. I hate even admitting as much but when it comes to Jewish corruption, once you see the big picture, you see why.

by your math, heterosexual people account for 73% of abuse against women, and account for 53% of new HIV infection

THOSE MONSTERS
what exactly have gay people done other than ask to be treated like everyone else? why does them getting married bother you so much?

>by your math, heterosexual people account for 73% of abuse against women, and account for 53% of new HIV infection
what is per capita

Yes, that's right.

Define treated like everyone else. Define what that means. You're a shit eater, should I treat you like someone who eats pie. I can't compare you, a shit eater, to some one who eats pie. You're a shit eater, so it's not like I'll have you over for dinner with a hot plate of shit for you to eat.

Normal people simply wants your fag friends to eat shit in the comfort of their own home and around other shit eaters and people, like yourself, who isn't against some one eating shit. But to demand, Everyone either engage in shit eating or force them to watch and support shit eaters and even Graver, expose their kids to shit eaters.

You people are lucky there hasn't been a call to arms. You're out to infect people's kids with the idea that eating shit is somehow normal. Hitler was right, he went about it poorly, but damn he was spot on.

Just look at the state of television, Entertainment and celebrity.

>just finished Atlantis, is Universe worth watching?
Yes. Robert Carlyle is worth watching. The atmosphere seemed to take some cues from BSG to worthwhile effect. It's nowhere near as campy as Atlantis and SG-1 so don't expect a romp.

Julie McNiven.
She was also Hildy from Mad Men.

>You're a shit eater, should I treat you like someone who eats pie. I can't compare you, a shit eater, to some one who eats pie. You're a shit eater, so it's not like I'll have you over for dinner with a hot plate of shit for you to eat.

kek this shit is gold

keep going you crazy homophobe poster

But I know gay people that like to eat pie

pretty much perfect

Surely the air force has size limits on female soldier's racks?

she's done nudity btw. google julia benson nude

>Just look at the state of television, Entertainment and celebrity.

Yeah, it's almost like it's YOU who doesn't belong.

Hmm, really gets the ol' clock tickin'.

>In television, Stargate SG-1 Stargate Command is located at Cheyenne Mountain. There is now a broom closet in the real Chyenne Mountain Complex now called "Stargate Command".

Yeah, minimum size.

Yes. It's not as good in the beginning but comes pretty damn close at the end.

And like Atlantis has his shitty episodes in-between as well.

m-mommy?

lmao

Pierre /ourguy/?
youtube.com/watch?v=J0nwauJbi5Q

each woman in the military is a huge slut, since women love to be taken care of and they have an infinite supply of men eager to serve them/

Thanks for killing off Stargate completely you asshat

Are those even real? They look too big for the rest of her body.

I am not homophobic sir. I am not. Fags can do whatever they want. Problem is we're not allowed to do whatever we want. A fag has the right to infect our way of life. But Christians are being censored for saying that faggotry is a sin. But they've done that from the beginnig, censoring all forms of degeneracy be it faggotry, fornication or adultery. Yet thanks to Jew media, we're being attacked whenever we call shit eaters shit eaters. But they're shit eaters. That's not normal. If you want to eat shit, you have every right to. But not to force others or try to infect other people's children with shit eating. That's disgusting. And the Jews has gone so far as to create cultural Marxist Nurseries and Echo chambers so that the easily influenced are becoming radicalized into attacking us for not wanting to eat shit, support eating shit, or allowing them to infect our kids with the ideal of eating shit. If one could call eating shit an ideal. Just look at the CW. Years ago the CW had normal teenagers, Now Everyone's a faggot. It's gross and unsettling. What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on, we're approaching the very same crescendo Hitler saw. Any day now we'll have a similar beer hall meetings only this time it'll be some where virtually on the hidden web because Jews control all forms of communicaiton. As Jesus said, Be innocent as a dove yet Cautious as a serpent and around Jews you're never to relax. And that's what hurts me. I know many Jews who are like me, not only conservative but hate the plight of America, and these ones would admit that among their people is a small minority who makes it hard for everyone else. Just like how the Pharisees and the Sadducees were small group yet they controlled the fates of millions. In today's world, less than 8,400 Jews controls the fate of billions. What a world what a world. The World's so screwed up and backward, Hand Maiden's tale is about A muslim woman in a muslim society, not anymore!

Pretty sure they are real, she went topless once for some other movie and they looked very real

>it's different than the others, therefore it's bad
End yourself

That fucking episode

The beautiful part about the American people is of how people show you how they feel with their wallets. Keep thinking they're on your side. Make a movie about gays why don't you and see how that sells.

It was glorious though. I thought I was the only one who was raging and raging but when I went back to the forum and I saw thread after thread after thread, I was literally in awe of how we all thought alike.

there are plenty of shows and movies with gay characters that are doing just fine tho, clearly america doesn't mind

what are the episodes where the wraith fights the replicators?

google it