Finnish Presidential candidate Laura Huhtasaari will lose her Masters degree due to plagiarising her Master's thesis...

Finnish Presidential candidate Laura Huhtasaari will lose her Masters degree due to plagiarising her Master's thesis. Huhtasaari's 2003 thesis contained sections substantially copied from other sources. Plagiarism detection software was used to uncover the plagiarism.

People have been following Huhtasaari's style, whereby she plagiarised statements in different contexts. Huhtasaari had previously been found to have plagiarised her campaign logo by an emeritus professor of graphic design.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10028905
youtube.com/watch?v=t8kHR8iCWGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want her to suck my brown cock

>Huhtasaari is a creationist and has stated that the theory of evolution is a 'totally impossible theory'.
American tier

lmao

She spent a year studying in America during high school and that's where she became a creationist who believes the earth is 6000 years old and that Jesus was riding on dinosaurs.

So she was eliminated because she threatened to bring back Christianity to Finland

wtf funland

Protestantism is Protestantism. It's funny how Euros try to act like the more ridiculous aspects of Protestantism is only found in America when it's inherent to the theology.

t.b.h if they convinced her THAT good in only one year of high school they must have made a pretty compelling argument.

No, Finland is already Christian. She is retarded and nobody will vote for her.

Or she's just retarded

She didn't lose it (yet), the university said they're 'investigating' it.
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10028905

if she is so traditional then why doesn't she know to stfu and accept that women don't belong in politics ? we have already seen what a disaster this was with marine le pen
frauke petry is just as bad, looks like a fucking lesbian, i bet she'll fail miserably
this one should learn the lesson and go back to the kitchen

She's already claiming antisemitism

Pffft

some politicians are different
one time in a thousand, you can find one who actually is here for the good cause

America didn't even cross my mind. Creationism is hilarious wherever it comes from.

So she's a spoiler candidate, no serious politician outside of MENA would do that.

Terrible bait. You deserve all the bites you've gotten.

Hmmm... I wonder why there aren't any politicians this retarded in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, or Iceland... I wonder why only Finland is capable of creating retards this often.

You just don't know enough about our countries

HNNNGG

Why do our women grow moustaches at such young age ??

she is 40

It wasn't bait.

Source? Or just joking

>crazy russian financed nazi nutjob party
>turns out their president elect is not only a crazy russian financed nazi nutjob but also a plagiarist
not surprised tbqh. all the sane politicians jumped ship in summer

>Protestantism means you have to follow a literal interpretation of the bible
No, that's only for the retarded Puritan offshoots in America

Proof of them being Russian paid liars youtube.com/watch?v=t8kHR8iCWGE

>German ''''women''''

she's a real milf though...

i d fuck her desu

Turks always like Russian agents

see>star of david
that's a kike friend

>literally shilling against huhtasaari on Sup Forums of all places when sale victory is guaranteed
t. haavisto