Explain yourselves Argies

I worked at a ski resort several years ago and had Argentinian coworkers on their year abroad try and tell me that there are 5 continents instead of 7.

It became a contentious issue as all of the Americans told them they were retarded and they got angry because we were drawing a distinction between North and South America.

Apparently Argie schools teach that there is one American continent instead of two. They all got incredibly butthurt when we used the term "South America"

>The seven-continent model is usually taught in China, India, Pakistan, the Philippines, parts of Western Europe and most English-speaking countries, including Australia[22] and the United Kingdom.[23]
>The six-continent combined-Eurasia model is mostly used in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Japan.
>The six-continent combined-America model is often used in France and its former possessions, Italy, Portugal, Spain,[24] Romania, Latin America,[24] and Greece.[14]
>A five-continent model is obtained from this model by excluding Antarctica as uninhabited. This is used, for example in the United Nations[25] and in the Olympic Charter.[26]
>The term Oceania refers to a group of island countries and territories in the Pacific Ocean, together with the continent of Australia.[14][18] Pacific islands with ties to other continents (such as Japan, Hawaii or Easter Island) are usually grouped with those continents rather than Oceania. This term is used in several different continental models instead of Australia.

I learned at school that there is South America, Central America and North Amerifa

stfu (You) thirsty cockslut

I ain't giving you no (You)

Kill yourself.

>there is one American continent instead of two

American education

>Central America
>continent
You kill tourself.

Under that logic Africa, Europe and Asia are one continent because they are connected by land.

Argentine education. I fucked several of your women btw

Y'all kill yourselves

I was taught there are five continents. America, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Europe
Other teachers included Antarctica
It's just different models. The only autistic ones are faggots that argue about which one is better

In latam and latin europe they teach the 5 continent model. Did you just realize that you're not the center of the universe?

Mutt education

kys yourselves

What's school like in the favela? Do you beat rocks together?

We're in 2018 and people still get mad with this subject, i don't give a single fuck about how fatties like to call themselves, even morr, we SHOULD divede the continent in North and South, everything above Colombia = North America
everything below Panama = South America.

deal?

anything down the us border: sudacas
anything up of the border: mutts

anything down the the Pyrenees: Africa
anything up the Pyrinees: Europe

delet this,argies are bros

blessed by KARA BOGA himself wh*Teboi

I was taught there was two continents.

t. Juan Andres Mamani

>not a single super continent
>hue education

t. Brayan Quispe