Why do they suck at sports?

Why do they suck at sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Apparently Denmark won over Finland in ice hockey. I had no idea.

>You see, the thing is we don’t really care about ice hockey here, and apparently our team isn’t taken seriously anywhere. Especially by the Finns who doesn’t even consider our team a bump on the road towards Sweden, whom they are obsessed with beating. As I’ve been told many times by Finns, “It doesn’t matter if we win. We just have to beat Sweden”

>So when they lost to the Danish team, the headlines in Finland read “HUMILIATION!!!” while the headlines in Denmark read...nothing. We didn’t really care.

>So oddly enough I didn’t even make this to gloat. I actually made it by request from *counts notes* 9 Finns, which is also why Finland is in focus here. :XD:

They're good at hockey though

It's their "thing", everyone has something and finland decided to not be good at anything

They have the best rally drivers and metal guitarists.

xd

u fucking wot

Stfu we're trying

How many would that be in hockey? You know... something people actually care about

ok , rape u next week

#NotAllFinns

more like #notafinn

finns sucking at normie-sports is a recent trend,basically old athletes make themselfs a comfy wellpaying government funded "jobs" while juniors have to scrape everything from the decreasing private sector sponsors

but still we have the most olympic medals per capita in winter and summer sports,that is going to chance due to the corruption and incompetence of finnish modern athlete base

We do?

Hockey is for lower class plebs anyway

>next week
?

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

>posting old irrelevant data
btw finland is #55 here

What does a patrician like yourself watch?

Well, they're one of the top 5 hockey nations and have a great motorsport culture.

cs go

>one of the top 5 hockey nations

of the 6 that care

>Rio de Janeiro 2016

The one he posted shows overall amount.

I don't watch sports, I do sports

As long as we beat Denmark everything is alright

Good attitude.

The Little Princes of Denmark

Why do Danes have smaller nuts than Finns—are toxins to blame?

By all accounts, the Finns are winning hands-down (or up?) in the size wars. In a study of 1,600 babies born between 1997 and 2001, the Danes had smaller testicles than the Finns. Scientists know this because they expertly measured "ellipsoidal volume" and found the Danish package lagging at birth. The differences were even more pronounced after three months, with the Finns averaging three times more testicular growth. When these results were published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism in 2006, it was the Scandinavian equivalent of announcing Yale men have smaller nuts than Harvard men. The story "was very much in our media," says lead researcher Katharina Main of the University of Copenhagen. Another study measured baby penile lengths, showing boys with more testosterone had longer lads. "The Finns are doing so much better from every parameter, semen, testes size, and cancer," Main bemoaned.

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html

Who is the semen demon?

>It's a source of parental pride when baby Buster needs the size "large" penis ring for his circumcision. Mother and father see their child's life unfold effortlessly: He will be flushed with testosterone, well-hung, and yet (somehow) sensitive to the needs of others—a caring leader of great integrity.

WTF America?!

New research indicates that more than half of all Danish boys develop breasts during puberty. This is a source of worry and embarrassment for many of them.

Scientists have, for the first time, studied the prevalence of breast development in Danish boys, and the new study suggests that more than half of all Danish boys develop mammary glands during puberty.

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

They are all faggots apparently

>I don't watch sports, I do sports
Cool, you can both watch sports and practice them. And what sport would a patrician like yourself practice?

Tennis, football and crossfit

>Tennis, football and crossfit

Football is just as low-class as anything else, not that it matters. Good on you though, do you compete in any?

Yeah that person doesn't even look white.

but can you do this?

>do you compete in any?
I'd love to but I guess it's too late to become pro at anything since I'm 24

Probably, but you could always compete in amateur stuff, I'd wager tennis has a lot of it.