Do you think Marvel is proud of what happened to the Dalla cops? Y'know...

Do you think Marvel is proud of what happened to the Dalla cops? Y'know, considering their Liberal belief of all cops being Hitler and wanting them all dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/07/08/black-lives-matter-speaks-out-against-dallas-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Likely. They probably also support that Muslim guy that ran over people in France.

Did a woman write this?

Know what's my favorite part here? How these cops are all dirty and unshaven. Gotta hammer in that they're bad guys, yo.
Numale equals woman, right?

Are the Americops Big Guys™ or are those minorities just a bunch of manlets?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums you delusional fucks

Stop posting

Have you ever seen a cop user? They're usually pretty gross and fat, at least is America

They seemed pretty healthy in Virginia, Minnesota, and Indiana. Not sure where the fuck you've been living.

I was thinking that Marvel doesn't challenge what it views as it main readership.

There is certainly a plot to be written about Kamala dealing with not only being discriminated for being Muslim but also dealing with the radicalization that occurs in the face of it.

And I'm taking full on radicalism that pushes people into illogical and fanatical. The kind people don't get talked down from and have to be out down from.

Comics always seem hesitant to deal with the full thing. In a comic universe the odd gang banger would have powers, Radicalised individuals would have powers.

Has any comic dealt with school shootings in a super power universe?

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is Sup Forums

Is that a fucking platypus?

Modern-Marvel will never actually take it the full way, Instead they'll just turn Trump into MODOK call it a day and give them selves a pat on the back for being so progressive

>cops with super powered armors and gear

Holly shit, it makes you wonder why nobody on Marvel thought about it before, considering their problem with super villains.

Now you may call me a paranoid Sup Forumsack, but I have almost 100% of certainty, that Tony Stark actively sabotages any attempts at developing this type of technology so he can keep his monopoly of the powered armor sector.

Speaking as someone from Dallas let me just say
You're a piece of shit OP, you and every other dog-shitting eating fuck who uses the Dallas massacre as an opportunistic attack against liberals.

>Sup Forumsmblr

>Trumpeters can't take a joke
Talk about having thin-skinned. You guys can dish it out but you can't even take one joke without spazzing out.

These aren't actually Police though, they're a rich guy's private army that he's siccing on the population.

>one joke
>liberals actually believe this
>liberals can't take when liberal bias is pointed out and they are giant faggots

>projecting

Marvel portrayed Richard Nixon as the leader of the Secret Empire. An honest to god Supervillain.
Giving a MODOK knockoff trump's haircut and lampooning his Campaign promise of a wall is nothing in comparison.

Just as democrats and liberals use every school shooting by white guy as ab opportunistic attack againts republicans amirate ?

Go back to your safe space then you whiny faggot.

>Two sides of the same coooooiiin

Thank goodness Sup Forums is the Cool Middle Ground full of people in positions where they don't have to take a proper stance on anything.

Also, this many people taking the bait.

too busy wasting tax money on giant robots to hunt mutants

Well, if you have a better idea for hunting mutants than using giant robots, please speak up, we are all ears.

>Muh persecution complex
>Muh vicitimhood

Marvel themselves is just gonna do it at some point you know it. They have no shame and no ethics whatsoever in their self absorbed liberalism.

That's exactly what Armor Wars was come on man I'm a shitty newfag to comics and I know that shit.

its fuckin funny because superheroes are just as fascist as cops

The person before literally said the same thing about Liberals.

Maybe anyone who prescribes to a single side of the political spectrum for all their solutions is a fucking retard?

Its more than the governament do at least, Shield doesn't help with street crime, anda light adcanced body armor can do wonders.

You would think that the would use them on more than just mutants.

Pic not related.

Nah I'd say superheroes by and large are liberal except during WW2. Only these days both Marvel and DC are nothing short of full blown leftist propaganda exploiting real life issues for a few extra bucks, so whites are evil, cops are evil, black lives matter, not all Muslims etc.

So you gotta be a pre-emptive piece of ahit and react to your purely hypothetical situation like it actually happened?
Get fucked.

That one episode of Static Shock.

I'm not the OP dude but you KNOW Marvel WILL capitalize on it at some point and take the shooters side. This is what they are. No use getting angry now.

Wh would they take the shooter's side you fucking retard? This is what I'm talking about, pure unfounded speculation that is treated like fact.
Get fucked.

nobody is getting fucked user also buy a new keyboard

When will you realize Marvel is full liberal pandering right now? They'd side with BLM sooner than they ever would the cops.

Just like how OF COURSE Obama is using Jade Helm to invade Texas, declare martial law, and take away all the guns, that's just what he is.

No what I literally said was that OP was a piece of shit for using the dallas shootings just he could bash liberals.
That's just a shitty thing to do, especially considering the mayor of Dallas is a liberal democrat.

fortune.com/2016/07/08/black-lives-matter-speaks-out-against-dallas-shooting/

BLM doesn't even support the shooter. Why would Marvel?

>it's an 'OP makes a guaranteed replies thread' episode

> considering the mayor of Dallas is a liberal democrat.
Why the fuck does that matter? Liberals have always undermined, targeted, vilified, and attacked the police, even when they're the ones in charge of them. Just look at New York, Chicago, Detroit, and all the other shitholes the dims have destroyed over the years.

you dont need to support the shooter, you just need to speak hate againts white people and soon someone will fall for that and start to hate white people.

> BLM doesn't even support the shooter.
Except that's a complete lie. After the shooting, what did they do? Did they actually take a minute to look at themselves and realize that maybe they're the problem here? No. They carried on with nation wide agitation for violence against the police.

So apparently if you disagree with white people, you're "taking the shooter's side" like suggested, even if you condemn the shooter.

Good to know.

First issue of Muties had one

They're not the problem tho, the problem is that there's a breakdown between police and community, which can be blamed by policies like the war on drugs.

It matters because OP is the one who doesn't give shit about the cops in dallas, he doesn't even fucking know about Dallas.

You vilify whites, stoke hatred against whites, and encourage violence against whites, then yes, you are taking the shooter's side. Doesn't matter if afterwards you say "I don't encourage that sort of thing" with a wink and a nod before you go right back to the same anti-white propaganda. No one with a working brain is fooled by that.

Fuck Dallas. It doesn't matter where it happened. BLM is stoking violence across the whole damn country.

no, is poverty and the destruction of the core family, something which black suffer a lot, without a father figure a good amount of them join gangs which create violence between police and the black community.

>anti-white propaganda
You probably think anything pro-black is anti-white.

No I dont but why should there be pro-black propaganda if we are all equal.

Orihime is shit! SHIT!

because clearly we're not? thats the point?

If you were really pro-black you'd realize that blacks themselves are responsible for their own poor condition and you vilifying whitey isn't going to change that.
Instead of screeching about Uncle Tom or whitewashing why don't you actually listen to guys like Sheriff Clarke and even Sir Charles?

Goddamn, you could crush a bowling ball between those thighs

>Brutally murder black people
>Crime is down

Doesn't this just confirm that the Americops system works?

>cops kill black people
>for the longest time white America could give less of a shit
>only recent have we realized that maybe our police have become unnecessarily militarized and that we should reform that before we become Brazil
Is that what you want user? For America to be brazil?

But america have no favelas full of heavily armed thugs eneable to shoot a helicopter.

Not for nothing, but there is rampant corruption in the police force.

BR here, you're full of shit. If anything our police is not militarized enough, the drug dealers still outgun them.

They haven't killed anyone yet, they just use necessary roughness. Americops are better than the actual police.

Yeah so maybe we should stop giving military weaponsx they're just going to waste and the cops don't even know how to use them.

Brazil is a shithole because niggers were allowed to breed out of control. When we just let cops do their job and keep thug numbers down, crime declined. But now that liberals have started attacking police simply for doing their jobs, it's spiking back up. Coincidence?

Cops kill far more whites than blacks
Blacks kill 30-70 blacks EVERY FUCKING WEEK END in Chicago alone
Almost every cop shooting of blacks when all the facts come to light are justified
Cops have an estimated 2 million interactions with blacks every day 3 shootings is statistically non existent
You have bought the BLM and media's narrative you stooge

>implying whitey isn't responsible for the current condition Black people are in
You have to be some kind of idiot not to see how the white establishment deliberately shortchanged the black community in opportunity and resources and charles barkley is some kind of idiot.

>unnecessarily militarized and that we should reform that before we become Brazil

How did you come to the conclusion that Brazil's police is "too militarized"?

bait or actual idiot?
it is hard to tell these days

Brazil system is corrupt.
The Cops are corrupt.
The people in charge of cops are corrupt.
Fuck, even the organized crime is pretty much a money laundering scheme for those in charge.

Brazil is unique in it's mess.

but you can't send cops with only handguns and blue uniforms to fight cartels armed with RKMs.

>implying the police doesn't have a history of systematic abuse against the black community
Blacks didn't just wake up one day and decided "fuck tho police" out of the blue. This isn't even up for debate, this is history we can look this shit up.

Are you retarded and doesn't know shit about Brazil?

People here use anti-tank guns, .50, granades and fuzil762 against cops.

But whitey is responsible. Whitey is responsible for Slavery and segregation, this two events created a white America and a black America and black america got fucked.

We should just bomb the whole Brazil and put there a better population

But not in America so why the fuck is American police being militarized?

>Blacks didn't just wake up one day and decided "fuck tho police" out of the blue.

Yes it is up for debate
They wake up everyday and say fuck everyone not me.
Fuck you and your BLM shit
Blacks are policed heavier because.....THEY COMIT MORE CRIMES.
Blacks call police 600% more than whites do
go cry elsewhere faggot

Won't work, Brazil is cursed.
The whole country was built over an Indian burial ground.

Nobody cares about your shithole of a country, we're talkong about american cops and how despite they live in a peaceful and safe country they still try to get hardware that is such overkill for their actual jobs.

But nobody cares about America unless american are being killed. Then that shit is a celebration. The US deserves all the shit that is coming their way.

They probably do. They probably pretend they care, but their writers will give you an obnoxious justification of the issue. I bet they even believe the bullshit story about the KKK being behind this shit.

>liberal

you're confusing liberals with libertarians

it's a common mistake

>you're confusing liberals with libertarians

They both agree that all cops are worse than 1000 Gamma powered Hitlers

Would it be offensive if someone were to write about how America was destroyed due petty infighting, which led to them being the first to die under the robot/alien invasion?

The first to die, if it's not able to fight back, is always the Japan, because it's the first one that is attacked.
Everyone knows that

You're right. Make America the second to die instead.

Politics is Sup Forums. This is blatant politics.

Gotta love liberals - cheer for the death of police but terrified of people disagreeing with them on Twitter.

It'll be one of the last to die, there're a shit ton of third world countries that would get wiped out in the blink of an eye.

Have we already won the worst board award, or are we still behind Sup Forums?

I'm sick of how in comicbooks whenever generic non-costumed hero law enforcement tries to actually make use of all the superhero shit thats just lying around the setting and can give anyone powers to actually deal with crime its only used to portray such actions as the most evil thing ever.

That's true. The point though is that the infighting would hinder their chances at victory, claiming that they'd rather have the last word in the oppression olympics than to put aside their differences to protect themselves from a greater threat.

Not if the alien/robots are so strong that the power difference between USA and Zimbabwe is insignificant

>reduce crime by double digits
>THEY ARE RACIST THO
>literally target nigs and spics as a main campaign
>it actually reduces crime

I don't see how thats a bad thing. Most crime in the US is black/hispanic.

Was a thing in Ultimate Marvel. Tony even killed a bunch of them because MUH PATENTS which the cops weren't effectively using because they'd bought the design through a proxy of a proxy.

If we're talking about infighting the African countries are masters in that. You don't hear about that because "a thousand of dead there aren't as important as a single person here" inb4 Sup Forumsmblr. Say what you want, but it's true. We rarely hear anything about what happen in those country unless they kill at least one thousand people in less then a week, and you hear about that once, while after, let's say, Charlie Hebdo you couldn't turn around without finding 10 news about it

>Politics is Sup Forums. This is blatant politics.

Marvel comics these days are blatant politics
The publishers are turning comics into political pulpits be mad at them