RIBWICH AND OTHER DISAPPOINTMENTS

He made it look so fucking delicious Sup Forums

Then i tried the mcrib and it was bland and nowhere near as tasty as i thought it would be.

Disappointing Sup Forums foods thread

Did you expect anything but "okay" from McDonald's?
It's really just a poor substitute for a pulled pork sandwich from a proper restaurant.

It all depends who makes it.

Sometimes the cooks are stingy with the sauce so it ends up tasting bland, like more bun than anything else . Sometimes they leave them out like burgers and when you open the box the sauce has dried up and the patties has no moisture and the bun is stale. But when it's warm and has just the right amount of sauce they taste very good.

You got to go to the better neighborhoods where the managers make the workers give a shit to have it prepared decent. Otherwise you get a half-assed assembled sandwhich.

The Double Triple Bossy Deluxe.

Not disappointed because it tastes like shit, but I'm disappointed because if I even attempted to make and eat it, I would die from a heart attack in like 2 minutes.

It's the one burger nobody in this lifetime will be able to try.

Apparently foreign McDonalds can be delicious, like Japanese or Indian.

>Double Triple Bossy Deluxe.
Well you can try it.

But you know, you can't try it alone else you're wasting food or ruin the bread and vegetables if you save it in the freezer for later.

I got a few good things from McDonald's in Germany.
Like some wraps, the 1955 burger, and a cous cous salad.

Oh, and they have great cake and coffee in their McCafé section.

Japanfag here, our Mcdonalds are exactly the same except for some occasional specialty items that are just as shit.

Aren't the sizes also different?

I've been to German McDonalds. Honestly, it's slightly worse than American McDonalds. Everything costs more and they have these bizarre methods of cooking things. Like the chicken sandwiches are minced chicken that's breaded and fried instead of batter fried chicken patties.

The only thing they have going for them is that they serve McRibs all year round.

Anyway, McDonald's hate is a meme. It's still fast food and can't compare to local joints, but it's open 24 hours a day and you can get 2000 calories for under ten bucks. And it's by far the best of the Big Three burger joints.

Someone post it.

I'm not going to say anything beyond that.

But you know what I'm talking about.

Dunno, I prefer BK, whopper is my favorite fast food burger.

>And it's by far the best of the Big Three burger joints.
Are you insulting Burger King you son of a bitch

Nigga, just don't eat fast food. It's not that hard. Hell, it usually even costs more than going to the supermarket.

It didn't look that great in the show either t-b-h, and was heavily implied to be made of something gross.

I'd say McDonalds has better fries but BK has better burgers (not that that's saying much).

Taco Bell masterrace

It's just a vegetable.

Nigger when you work the night shift and get off work at 2 AM you're gonna want a burger and there's only one place to go.

>Costs more than going to the supermarket

This is very true.

I actually like spinach. It's a great substitute to lettuce in a lot of things

>BK
>better burgers
That's a weird way of spelling Tommy's or In-n-Out. West Coast master race report in

It does. I could go to kroger right now and buy bread, cold meat, veggies and whathaveyou for a considerably lower price and feed myself through the week compared to going to McDonald's five times a week and slowly killing myself off of $10 of heart disease.

>Spinach
>Just a vegatable

Without going full /ck about this; I've found Spinach to be much better than lettuce, and it's actually pretty good for you. May not let you punch a dude into next week by scarfing down a bunch of it, but still.

I eat my pancakes with spinach

Why?

WITH the pancakes or IN the pancakes?

Those are crepes.

My translator gave me pancake for Palatschinken.

In-N-Out a best

but west coast don't know shit about Old Bay

both coasts master race

They have a Ribwich at the Krusty Burgers in Universal that's amazing

Whataburger

If you are counting Wendys amongst those three, then no.

>Indian.

You like actual shit in your shitty food?

>bugs bunny made carrots look delicious
>in reality they're disgusting
>mfw I have no face

Chili dogs look fucking gross.

>pizza tastes good
>but it will never taste AS good as the Ninja Turtles cartoon makes it look

That being said, Chicago Style > New York Style

FACT.

Man I love Burger King but the stores are always horribly run in my experience, hell one even closed from being so shit.

Dairy Queen actually has really good burgers and fries, dat Flamethrower

You all are making me so hungry, and I need to buy groceries.

This is bullshit, just a savory leafy pie.

>Americans pretend they know anything about pizza

It's good but not enough to make a philisophy out of it.

But it's great.

>>Americans pretend they know anything about pizza

I've had Italian pizza. In Italy. Made by Italians and everything. Multiple occasions.

Mediocre.

The pizza I had while visiting the colonies was leagues better.

You dumb as hell, fatty.

This was no where near as good as the song made it out to be

What about the teriyaki burger? that's pretty good

Just because Italians invented pizza doesn't mean they perfected it. Germans invented the hamburger steak, but they can't make a better burger than the Amerifats.

We probably didn't invent the concept of fried fish and potato wedges but we damn sure perfected it.

Ever since the doctor gave me a molasses enema I can't touch the stuff.

Tell some Japan stories please.

Triple Wendy's Cheeseburger> Double Whopper > Double Quarter Pounder/Royale with Cheese

Burger King Onion Rings > Wendys Fries > McDonalds Fries > Burger King Fries

>tfw eating fish and chips in the states
Is okay
>eating it from Britain
God tier.

A what?

Fast food chains operating in smaller, mostly rural countries don't have to attend the same amount of masses pf people than in the US. So they don't have to resort so much to using the same basal, industrial-grade nanopaste from which meat, buns, tomatoes and sodas are lathed into.

With his dick?

It's for constipation.

>Apparently foreign McDonalds can be delicious

Ehhhhhhhh. No, not really.

Though the one thing most non-USA McDonalds have going for them is that they use whole cut chicken breast for the nuggets and not "pink slime" (ie; melted down chicken byproducts poured into a nugget-shaped mould and then solidified).

Also, at least Euro McDs don't use cellulose since it's outlawed over here. Because it's not food, it's wood pulp. Murrican McDs, their "food" is almost entirely cellulose. It's disgusting.

You sure that was a doctor?

Yep,milk and molasses through an iv tube right up my ass. Years ago. Didn't even work.

Wouldn't something as thick and sticky as molasses just make your constipation WORSE?

>tfw McDonalds, Burger King, KFC and every fast food joint delivers to your house
I really dont understand why americans dont have delivery

What the fuck is this boner I have right now.

That's what I thought. Maybe it did,certainly didn't help. Doctor was pretty incompetent. Turns out it was just really bad gas.

>see the Spongebob episode about Krabby Patties with jellyfish jelly when I was a kid
>curious about how it would actually taste
>get one of those microwave cheeseburgers and spread some grape jelly on it
NOTE: THERE WERE NO OTHER CONDIMENTS
>try it
>mfw it was fucking delicious

>I really dont understand why americans dont have delivery

Pizza and Chinese and that's about it.

There are services like Chef Shuttle and Takeout Taxi that will pick your order up for you and deliver it, but the upcharge for the service is so insane most people who aren't catering a large event don't use them.

You should've just asked for a popper.

DESIGNATED

You can actually get real jellyfish as a condiment. They sell it at my local asian food mart. It's pretty flavorless though

>upcharge
whats that?

He also stuck his hand up there, gave my ass cheeks a numbing injection that didn't work and a regular salt water enema within 3 hours. A terrible day.

Walking up to the counter and pulling our wallets out is sometimes the most exercise is burgers get on that day.

Don't deprive us of that, m8000.

Why didn't you kill him?

You know what I don't get? Why are a McDouble and a Double Cheeseburger different prices at McDonalds when it's the exact same thing?

That's not surprising. Grapes and cheese go well together.

Whataburger isn't that great

I couldn't move at that time.

A Mcdouble has two pieces of meat, a double cheeseburger has two pieces of cheese (hence double cheese).

Nothing much, you?

>Why are a McDouble and a Double Cheeseburger different prices at McDonalds when it's the exact same thing?

If doubles increase the value of a post, then certainly they increase the value of a cheeseburger.

Well damn, I could've told you that.
Is it supposed to absorb the flavor of the food around it like mushrooms do or is it just weird Asian shit that's weird for the sake of weird?

What. A double cheeseburger has two patties

>If doubles increase the value of a post, then certainly they increase the value of a cheeseburger.

Fuck yeah, I did it.

The former. It also has a weird liquidy, pseudo-jello-y texture, but that's pretty much what you'd expect.

>Live in the midwest
>No good burger places
Give me In-N-Out, you motherfucker.

We dont have upcharge here when you get food delivery though unless your more than 80 miles from the fast food joint

Did he rub your prostate?
I'm getting a boner here

A double cheese burger has 2 patties. A McDouble also has 2 patties.

I never do delivery because you have to pay:

>cost of food
>cost of delivery service
>sales tax
>tip

A $10 meal can easily become a $20 meal with all of that added up. So I just do takeout.

it's a double cheeseburger not a double-cheese burger

I wish this meme would die. It's really racist. Designated shitting streets don't actually exist in India.

McDouble only has one slice of cheese.

Honestly can't recall.

>delivery service
>tip
Weird glad we dont have that here

vomit inducing, senpai

MOM GET THE CAMERA

Tips are such a bullshit system desu.
Most places here in the US are allowed to underpay servers and drivers because "they'll make it up in tips." Which defeats the whole purpose of tips really.

>The colonies
Do Britfags really say this, especially when they're now officially worst country in the Anglosphere?

I really dont understand forced tipping
Arent you only supposed to tip when the server went above and beyond the call of duty

Yeah he totally fucked you.

The Local Non-Chain Grocery Store hires their clerks at waitress wage. They put tip jars by the registers and are allowed to get away with it, knowing nobody is gonna tip a cashier.

>Do Britfags really say this

Yeah. It's in their rotation alongside "Amerifats" and "Burgers". British humour is just too clever and sophisticated for us.