Mfw this might be the last time we'll see a green barefoot Mantis

>mfw this might be the last time we'll see a green barefoot Mantis
THANKS GUNN

were this from senpai?

Bendis GotG, but don't bother, it's her only appearance.

thanx

what the fuck she only appears once ?
I remember his run being shit and dropping it after 3 issues but god damn Bendis that's too much even for you

So this team was introduced because?

Bendis is doing everything wrong. How can one man achieve such incompetence?

To make DnA fans angry that it wasn't an actual book

Bendis is on record saying he doesn't like Mantis, so he exiled her to Tattooine (inexplicably called Knowhere).

Fuck off fetish fag

He's using her old design which is odd but I guess it's so there aren't two green women running around since audiences are idiots and will get confused.

Hey whatever happened to Guardians of Knowhere or whatever, anyway? I remember hearing about it a long time ago and I figured it was going to be a new ongoing.

I haven't read Bendis' GotG or anything related at all, so I'm not really up to speed on what's going on there.

That's exactly why they made Drax more of a muted green/gray color, actually. The suits thought audiences would confuse him for The Hulk.

Guardians of Knowhere was a mini during Secret Wars. The entire marvel universe was destroyed and remade imperfectly by Doom. Knowhere was one of the places. It was an alternate universe so not really canon anymore.

There was Guardians of Infinity but no one bought that so now it's cancelled.

>No bare Mantis thighs

you can keep it

>No bare naked Mantis

Footfags should be gassed.

It honestly doesn't matter. Mantis hasn't been the same since her DnA run ended anyway and those two are probably never getting back together. I'm sad they turned her pink but happy they at least will probably make her an alien instead of a green Vietnamese lady.

yea, I can live with that.

Just like Drax changed too, right OP?

>feet off panel
Ain't that a bitch. I don't get why they went through the trouble of making up redesigns if Bendy was only going to use them once.

Well that is the company line these days though, isn't it. Angry fans are reading fans, according to Marvel editorial.

Drax didn't change because the movie design is quite similar to the comics despite the muted color. But yeah Mantis will go back to her old look after this. Look at Star-Lord, Gamora, Nebula or the Collector for reference of movie changing everything

Well aren't you sheltered.

Those are some mighty fine green feet.
D'you think Bug likes massages?

now imagine that but with the movie clothes and muuuch less boobage. Also the Mantis eyes because of course they'll do it.

I don't know, mantis eyes could be pretty cool.

I was so hoping this would be an ongoing not in Bendis' hands.

It's so fucking clear he doesn't give a single shit about GotG at all and is just using it as a vehicle to push his Jew-waifu.

Is that a traditional Vietnamese hair style?

Who is this Prism supposed to be anyway?

Who the fuck is Prism?

new character

>Not saying this one
It's like she's not even Mantis