What kind of dangerous insect in your country?

what kind of dangerous insect in your country?

Japan is this hornet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XwvIFO9srUw
greenpestservices.net/dangerous-bugs-virginia/
youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dangerous not many, annoying many

They hide in people's shoes.

Not an insect

wat oo many

You should be worry about the ones hiding on your house.

Those are Huntsman spiders. They're harmless.

cute!

This is the most terrifying fucker we've got

The mosquito

They are terrible insect...

スズメバチ
雀蜂、胡蜂
Suzume-bachi
Vespinae

Its a spider but:
>gives you a extremely painful boner that lasts for hours before you die

Not an insect, but pic related will kill you in 15 minutes with no boner.

what is so scary about a fly?

This sounds better desu, i'd rather have a quick death than excruciating pain for hours, this considering of course no chance of treatment, if i was near a hospital, i'd definitely choose the spider.

idk but brown recluse are honestly common they cause tissue to die around the bitten area and you're kind just totally fucked

Horror story: I was taking a shit and felt a little tingling on the underside of my leg - I ignored it at first but then it kept on tickling and I got up and a huge furry spider crawled out from the toilet bowl.

I checked every toilet before I sat down for years

dying from kawaii

It doesn't count, Australia. You win by default.

São Paulo is getting an epidemy of yellow fever. It already killed a few dozen.

youtu.be/XwvIFO9srUw

Bullet ants aren't lethal, but they are a huge pain, i got sting by one once and went into a delirium fever.

翻訳ブログに載るのか

>The octopus produces venom containing tetrodotoxin, histamine, tryptamine, octopamine, taurine, acetylcholine and dopamine. The venom can result in nausea, respiratory arrest, heart failure, severe and sometimes total paralysis, blindness, and can lead to death within minutes if not treated. Death, if it occurs, is usually from suffocation due to paralysis of the diaphragm.

TLDR: You'll go blind and suffocate within minutes.

I saw the video of a white guy who went through that trial for shits and gigs and he compared it to "It feels like putting your hand in a box where people just smack it with hammers for 8 hours"

Hmmm....

It grows, like you feel a little at first, but then you start realizing that some shit is really fucked up.
I wouldn't imagine how bad those gloves are, i can understand native people, whose whole social status is based on handling pain, but doing that out of curiosity? Never.

>Japan is this hornet.
can I eat it

They're scary, and what's worse is they're expanding north, but they aren't that dangerous actually, iirc they aren't very aggressive and their venom is shitty but not all that lethal

I really don't understand how the natives just have a naturally higher pain tolerance. I saw the video of the guy doing the glove while some natives do also in the background and while he's having trouble they look at him like he's a pussy.

it would be extremely painful.

俺がのさせねえ
あんなパクリくそブログ
パクってお金に変えるなんてありえねえ

This one catches other bloodsucking insects, like mosquitoes, and lays its eggs on them. When the blooscuker feeds the larva hatch and burrow into the hapless victim's flesh, there they grow until they're mature and come out as flies. Very rare southern jungle fuckers.

Ofc there's technically worse, we've got everything from lizards with poison skin to trees with corrossive sap, hell the mosquito itself is the deadliest as a vector for disease. But having maggots devouring you is pretty fucked up even if it won't kill you.

I'm not so sure, poison that will kill you that fast sounds like a mercy compared to what you'll go through with some of our snakes (mojave green rattlers, corals, nauyaca) if you're out somewhere you can't get medical attention. We also are also the deadliest country in the world when it comes to scorpions.

This Abu looks kawaii as you said. But they are pests. Hornets don’t sting you as long as you don’t piss them off. But Abu do for no reasons.

>This one catches other bloodsucking insects, like mosquitoes, and lays its eggs on them. When the blooscuker feeds the larva hatch and burrow into the hapless victim's flesh, there they grow until they're mature and come out as flies.
That sounds fucking horrible, why are insects like this

>what kind of dangerous insect in your country?
We have a lot of these. They were brought in by the 56% white Americans after the war. They usually shit up every place they go and nobody likes them, not even they themselves.
You will find them in the urban welfare areas and they quite have become a plague. So far the 56%er controlled government is refusing to do anything against this annoying insects.

Dank flag.

Fire ants or tarantula hawk wasps

Well, there's a tick that's not dangerous by itself, but sometimes transmit a potentially lethal infection.
They're active for a couple of months and everyone non-retarded is vaccinated.
That must be it.

will you die if one of them stings you?

T. Greek diaspora

they eat the larva.

you're a big guy

The tick is the only dangerous insect here if you’re not allergic to bees.

Do your ticks cause paralysis?

What the actual fuck australia

t. Amerimutt

Oh god NOOOOO, but it was brought by the Ch*nese obviously, it resembles them in many ways

くそワロタwww
俺は好きだけどなwww

>4 or 5 years old
>going to some friend of my parents' house
>walking up the steps to their door
>disturb a hornet's nest under the steps
>get stung hundreds of times
>body is completely covered in stings
I still to this day feel my heart race if a flying insect, even a butterfly, gets near me

We're the only country with more dangerous insects than Australia......
There is 3 poisenous caterpillar species in my state....

These are the 7 worst... In my state.... I live in a "safe" state compared to places like Arizona.....
greenpestservices.net/dangerous-bugs-virginia/

Australia won

Is there any australian animal that wont kill you or give you chlamydia?

>implying you wouldn't

>I should jog up Mt. Fuji
>A dozen of these fuckers start chasing me
>I am not smart man
>But today, I am fast man

I was dumb enough to let it happen twice.

Same here. Biten once by this fucker, lucky it was not contagious and I've found it very quickly.

How are they dangerous?

>When the blooscuker feeds the larva hatch and burrow into the hapless victim's flesh, there they grow until they're mature and come out as flies
God I fucking hate botflies
youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c&app=desktop

All this talk of creepy crawlers reminded me of the story of that indian girl who had an entire ant colony living in her ear.

It doesn't kill you but people say it hurts as hell