yeah sell you cars to us you cuck

Any American brand car
Any Subaru in WR blue pearl aka "that aspie geek blue"
Mercedes Smart
Porsche Cayenne

Extremely shitty modded fake m3s that are exclusively driven by almancis

Have an actual meme car

easy

as for the country this but as for moscow that piece of shit land rover sport thing, literally every 100th here drives that

mercedes 210 or 124 ultimate gypsy, grandpa and amis car

Fiat M*ltipla

BRUH... LOOK AT THIS DOOD

What's the reason for that? It looks dolphin or something

It looks like shit

meme 2

>tesla popular in norway
>60% of GDP oil-exports

fuck off Bjorg

Best car in the world

Every fucking normies want a Seat with a modded Diesel engine to do racing in street.

Why would anyone want a Seat?

There is a lot of people that pray for the model 1 god.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAPLPISIA5o

Matiz is an absolute classic, so are Lanos and Tico

pre-facelift B5 with 1.9 TDI

>kill them all

That thing looks bad ass, I would drive one.
My favorite soviet vehicles are either the Ural sidecar motorcycles or the Volga

Our biggest meme car around me is young men in the military financing shitty 5-10 year old Dodge Challengers, Ford Mustangs, and Chevy Camaros.
t. work on military base

I believe you, it's just......Seat Ibiza is the european Honda civic hatchback...minus the reliability

Also these two.

>must be german
>must be spacewagon because its cheaper
>must be diesel

balkans in a nuthsell

Naaah. Heavy, eats lots gas, slow to react, crappy expensive spare parts. Good only to cosplay KGB or convert into musclecar-alike

nutshell*

There's was a 24-24 model Volga with a V8 motor.
youtu.be/MgRfNcTiUk8

What about this qt from Ukraine?

No wonder you liked it, because it was designed to be american-like.

My mum had one of those.
One day she calls and says it won't start.
She turns the key and it does nothing. Not even a relay flip.
So I put something on my ass, leave the commieblock, go to the parking lot it's parked and tell her she's in someone else's car and her's is few metres away.

It was the same model, with the same color, similar equipment (aka none), the same interior and the keys matched the locks in the doors but fortunately not the ignition switch.

the memest of them all

I doubt if there are any in working condition.

Yes, haha reason why I like it so much. I hate when I used to have both standard and metric tools. It would be nice to wrench on a V8 without having to think "aw fuck, what comes after 3/8's again?". I haven't owned an american car in over ten years because of that.
I'm guilty. My favorite japanese cars are mostly when they took inspiration from american design back in the 70's

that's a cool car dude

>Yes, haha reason why I like it so much. I hate when I used to have both standard and metric tools. It would be nice to wrench on a V8 without having to think "aw fuck, what comes after 3/8's again?". I haven't owned an american car in over ten years because of that.
get a merc with a V8 you dumbass. Volga will cost you extraorbitant amount of money and the ones with the V8 were made purely as pursuit vehicles for the KGB (doganalka) and the production of them was short

What a shame. An aircooled V4 sounds so cool. Kinda reminds me of the old VW sound.
I've thought about it, but I've had a classic Mercedes before (1969 W115 220) and quickly learned that they aren't the easiest cars to do your own work on.
Aside from a VW, I've owned only Japanese cars since.

>BRAAAAAAAAP

This is a thread about meme cars after all

>What a shame. An aircooled V4 sounds so cool. Kinda reminds me of the old VW sound.
Last time I saw them about 10 years ago. One was used by 11-14 year kids and they crushed it. The other with BANZAI sign used by some crazy students and they crushed it too. After this never saw the ZaZ

What exactly was your contribution to designing and building this car?

surprisingly accurate
youtu.be/YdBuwzRAEAw

his mum and dad paid taxes so tesla could ask for government gibs

Pinzgauer from Steyr-Puch

Beep Beep :DDD

L'abominio

Austrian UNIMOG?

>Heavy, eats lots gas, slow to react, crappy expensive spare parts.

Like every old "muscle" car.

Kind of, but would say the steyr 12M18 is the UNIMOG-Pendant.
The pinzgauer was pretty small and served for utility-purposes, it is out of service now and was sold in auctions pretty successfully because its very popular among civilians (wich served in the Bundesheer) due to its incredible off-road mobility and reliability.
The fact that it is ugly as fuck may also be a part of its popularity in Austria.

kek the fuck

There's this one with a BMW V12.

This car was meme in USSR Mscow

It looks too wide for Volga 21

Since there's a V12 in it they prolly had to cut and make it wider to fit.

Then it's not Volga anymore. Some Frankenstein's monster

FUCKING LADAS.
They were so common in 80's - 90's Chile.
Also Citroën and Volkswagens Type 1.

They prolly only made the arches wider and changed the subchassis and front suspention.

The Homer

They changed engine to 4 times more powerful. So, they have to change everything (gearbox, breaks, stuff). Most likely, they changed driving wheel, interior and all electrics. Body was highly altered. Only car "face" left and name.

This usually driven by some sort of Chadbro or a woman if the convertible version.

>he doesnt know
It is what you get when you combine environmentalism, guilt and money.

Yes, although it still fucking cool.

CUTE

haha cute

Any pre-2000 volvo

Can a finn explain me the "diesel Audi wagon with cloth seats and manual transmission"

Those hinges outside :D
Hahaha :DD:DD
Looks comfy otherwise

multipla is a god tier car stfu

My neighbor has one, but it's eletric.

Zoo i my city still operates these

that's a shitty mod.
The 24-24 model is a factory tune

I've seen a video and it seems pretty well built.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoxkbGtt8fk

Memest car we have, driven by poors and hipsters (many college goers)

My dad had one of these little fuckers, too.
When it was around 15 years old my dad wanted to get a new car so we cleaned it, cheecked the tyres etc. and took it to a local car dealer who estimated the car's value at ~1000 Euros in their website if everything was okay. An employee took a look at it and asked to try it in the nearby roads before buying it. Drived around with it, pretty okay so far. "Does the A/C system still work?" he asked. "Sure thing! We refilled it with refrigerant less than 1 year ago" which was true and it had been working nicely since then. Dude turned the A/C on and a fuckload of stinking black smoke came through the vents into the cabin. Mom and I quickly opened windows while the guy tried to not drive into anything and stopped. "At least the electric windows work nicely haha" we joked awkwardly. We returned to the dealer's parking lot and waited for his evaluation. 50. Fucking. Euros. We ended up selling it for scrap somewhere else and got like 200 Euros.

Vauxhall Corsa the boy racer nonce car

Of course there are, you fucking clown. Just admit you hate all red bloc cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEuoZUMd3Kg

Note: rapidly flipping over is not an intended function of the vehicle.

Memest car of all

Hilux has a well deserved meme status though.
And it's the good kind of meme status.

technical

>Euro headlights looks faggoty and weak
>American headlights are angry and powerful

Ultimate shitbox of the 2000s

meh sound, here are some tough shit for you
youtu.be/wAfJ15vHJZw

this one sounds like it has a supercharger i don't think the original ones were supercharged

I've always thought it looks like pic related

love it

youtu.be/nxkigiyeF_U

Croatia wins